π‘«π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ 4

By byFierce

🚨 DISCLAMIER READ DREAMIN, DREAMIN 2, DREAMIN 3🚨 Updates every Monday + Thursday ✨This is the continuation... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75
Page 76

Page 15

60 5 1
By byFierce

Christopher

"Story grab me the car keys and my phone" I demanded raising my voice.

Janet continued to squeeze my hand as I helped her to the door. Story caught up to us fast handing me my phone and keys.

"What's wrong with mom" she questioned.

"The baby's coming, we're going to the hospital ok"

I helped Janet into the car putting on her seat belt before rushing to the driver side. As I pulled out of the driveway I called Joey.

"Brooklyn" he answered in his New York accent.

"Hey Janet's in labor right now and we're on our way to the hospital" I spoke fast speeding putting the car in sport.

"Slow down" Janet groaned through her teeth.

"Ok I'm on my way" Joey said before hanging up.

"Ouuuu" Janet groaned punching my shoulder.

"Ouch, what was that for!?"

Janet ignored me as I glanced over to see her in pain. She balled her fist holding her stomach closing her eyes tight. I got us to the hospital as fast as possible.

Joey somehow beat us there like it was nothing. He rushed out the car once he saw me parking. "Hey I'll get Janet" he said before helping her out of the car.

Just like the last pregnancy they shut down one of the wings in the hospital clearing the rooms. Joey stood outside of the room on guard with Story as I went in the room with Janet.

My heart was pounding like a speeding car as I sat next to Janet. Her forehead was full of sweat and so was mine. The whole thing happened so fast as the doctor and nurses rushed in.

I was so fucking nervous as the doctor shook my hand and spoke to me. His mouth was moving underneath his mask but I couldn't hear a word. I nodded my head as if I heard him feeling Janet's grip tightening on my hand.

I held my mouth open the whole time watching everyone move. "CHRISTOPHER" I heard Janet yelling my name from the left of me.

I blinked my eyes picking up my jaw to look at her. Her eyes were wide showing the white around her eyes. "I called your name like five times" she said.

"I'm sorry I zoned out" I said. "How do you feel?"

"Better now the nurses gave me some epidural"

I don't remember them giving her epidural. I must've been out longer than I thought. "I love you" I said before giving her a kiss tasting her salty lips.

Out of nowhere the doctor stuck his head under the blanket above Janet's knees. Janet continued to grip my hand as the doctor guided her to push. After a hour of Janet pushing I could see the doctors expression change.

He smiled under his mask before I heard the sound of a baby's cry. My heart began to flutter as I chuckled before looking at Janet. She was already crying, tears were running down her face.

"It's a boy" the doctor spoke standing up with a baby in his arms. My smile grew hearing those words.

Of course the doctor and nurses cleaned him off before handing him to Janet. She began to sob holding the bright baby in her arms.

"Eissa, let's name the baby Eissa" she said before turning her face to me.

I got up kissing her forehead before looking at the baby over her shoulder. He looked like most baby's at first I couldn't really make out who he looked like. Story couldn't wait to see him. The doctors let her in she ran straight to Janet.

"Can I see him mom!?"

I helped her hold the baby teaching her how to hold his head. Story was so gentle with the baby she couldn't take her eyes off of him. "I love you Eissa" she said as he slept in her arms.

"Is he gonna sleep all day" she asked making Janet and I laugh. "He's been sleeping in your belly for months. He's had more than enough sleep right?"

"Story get use to it because that's all babies do. They sleep, eat" I paused looking at Janet. "And use the bathroom" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah I won't be the only one changing his diaper" she said widening her eyes.

Once we brought Eissa home both Janet's mother and mine came to visit. They couldn't get enough of him.

"Eissa?" My mother questioned.

"Baby what made you name him Eissa" Janet's mother asked.

"It's a Arabic name and it's another name for Jesus" Janet answered.

"Ok Essia, I love him already" her mother said.

Everyone was happy, Eissa was healthy. He had all ten fingers and toes. But I was suspicious if he was mine. He was so white he made me question Janet, was she cheating?

"Christopher" I could feel a hand nudging me.

I looked over to see Janet's concerned stare. "Are you ok" she asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking" I said as we laid in bed.

"Thinking about what, it looks serious telling by the look on your face"

I took a big gulp before scratching my head. "What is it baby" she asked scooting closer to me.

I looked in her pretty doe eyes knowing what I was about to say would hurt her. "Is he mine" I questioned.

I watched as she frowned her face tilting her head. She stayed quite squinting her eyes at me. "Janet is Eissa mine?"

She blinked her eyes. "Where the hell is this coming from?"

"Janet he's white!"

She moved so fast I didn't see it but I felt her hand smack against my face. "Don't put your hands on me" I said stern looking her up and down. "Never do that again" I shook my head.

"How dare you question me like that" she raised her voice at me.

"I wanna get him tested" I said making her face change.

She dropped her jaw before tightening it. Her jaw clenched as she stared into my eyes with rage.

"I can't believe you, if you do that then I'm leaving you" she said.

"How else can you explain it Janet! Story's light skin and he's white!"

She shifted her eyes away from me before looking back my way. "Your father" she said.

"What?"

"Your fathers white, maybe he's taking after your father" she said with confidence. "Did you ever think of that!?"

"No I didn't"

"I never stepped outside of this relationship once! How dare you question our son! You should be ashamed of yourself" she said before rolling over with her back facing me.

"I can't believe you. You were this close to loosing your wife" she said as I stared at her back.

That night I had a nightmare that Janet was leaving me. My eyes tightened in my sleep as my body sweat. The nightmare was so ugly I rushed myself to wake up opening my eyes to morning light beaming into the room.

I looked up to see Janet at the crib on the other side of the room. She glanced at me giving me a stink eye before looking back at Eissa.

"Come on baby, let me feed you" she said bending over to pick him up.

I watched as she walked to the bed with him in her arms. She sat at the edge of the bed before exposing herself to breastfeed him.

"Good morning" I spoke.

She lifted her head to the sound of my voice avoiding eye contact. Janet ignored me before looking back at Eissa.

"Good boy" she said to the baby.

"Alright, I deserve the silent treatment" I sighed before getting out of bed.

I went throughout the day without knowing what to expect. Janet and I never had a big fight at least nothing close to this. She avoided eye contact with me that morning.

She left the house for hours without even telling me where she was going. Leaving me with Story and the baby.

"You know where your mother went" I asked Story as she sat on the couch holding Eissa.

Story lifted her head up looking at me with her mothers eyes. "She told me she had a work meeting"

I frowned my face wondering what that could mean.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 35 5
❝π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 π’˜π’† π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?❞ -π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› π—§π˜„π—Ό 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 π—Ÿπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ...
67K 3.4K 51
Third go round with Cepheus and Cassia...with a small twist. Book 3 of His Dream, My Nightmare
29.5K 1.7K 48
Just read!