ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)

695 19 41
By bitchyouadopted

The pretty boy, Luka, or as he's referred to by the lovely and much more preferred nickname Lukita, has always shared a bittersweet relationship with his rather harsh but pitiful team mate and a Spaniard; Sergio Ramos.

Everyone in real Madrid had grown to love Luka as his years in football progressed alongside the club's history. He became a must have of the team within a year of joining, and didn't meed much time to validate his presence to his team mates, as he became the eye candy of the team, replacing Ronaldo. If he can replace Ronaldo, he can do anything. And he's proved that to be true.

His legs magically move around the ball as he dribbles past players that are being thrown at him from left to right, and yet, no one has ever succeeded to hold the Croatian back. On field, he's like a swift current. You won't notice him as he passes by you, and by the time that you do, he's probably scored a goal. His passion for football has always been deeply engraved in the midst of his soul, but his performance is somewhat extraterrestrial-like.

Luka's looks and figure is a subject that's given just as much attention as his talent. Some say he looks too old for his age, some say he's too short, some say he's sculpted into perfection by God. But what majority says is: his looks are equivalent to his eye catching talent with the ball; beautiful but deadly.

His blonde, soft locks are always perking up by the end streaks and the bangs hang beautifully over his brows. His eyes are of a beautiful shade of brown which are deep but serene; powerful like the earth holding down the entirety of the trees and representing the sublime confidence of youth alive in him and the sparkle in his eyes.

His skin is pale, sometimes dotted with patches of red after intense matches or training. But it forms a lovely contrast with the color of his flowy locks and his eyes.

There's a reason why everyone adores him. You simply can't hate him.

Even Luka himself had never thought he'd ever share any sort of bitter relationship with anyone, until he faced Sergio Ramos in a match of Spain vs. Croatia.

Luka thought the only person he could hate from the Spain national team was Pique, solely because of his oblivious personality and irrelevant remarks about Real Madrid players. But his opinion would change once he'd come into a clash with Sergio Ramos, who'd slide tackled him and thrown him off the ground, sliding the ball off his feet, pressing pain to his ankle as he landed back on his shoulder.

They had fought and things became salty ever since. Although they had forgotten about it for a while after reuniting back in Real Madrid, it arose again after all the players began to give Luka more attention. And Sergio being Sergio, took his anger out in Luka, instead of suppressing it or finding help.

In the locker rooms, he'd make irrelevant remarks about Luka's height, or the creases on his face. On pitch, he'd do the same thing whenver he'd stand beside Ronaldo. After matches, during celebration parties, he'd openly make fun of his sexuality because he'd celebrated a goal by kissing Bale on the cheek. And when he was asked why he had done that, he tried to imply sarcasm as an excuse.

Luka tried not to be mad even after all that. When Sergio approached him again, but to simply converse, instead of arguing, Luka simply enjoyed the peace between them as long as it lasted until Sergio started it again.

This has been going in a loop and it's never stopped ever since.

And to add on to their bittersweet relationship, there is a match coming up when Croatia has to face Spain. It's just after a week or so, and Luka isn't sure how he's supposed to cope with anything that might happen. Maybe he's just overthinking, and maybe Sergio might behave himself this time and not act ridiculous.

Truth be told, Luka is anxious, and he really doesn't want to have to do anything with Sergio. They're team mates, and creating a dispute will make it worse for their already fragile, doubted friendship.

Everything is just so messed up for Luka, and although he might seem like everything is completely fine, in the back of his head, he knows what's going on. He gives an impression of him being normal and cheerful as they always recognise him to be, but in the inside, it's just getting harder for him to sort the problems out on his own.

To add on to all the shit he's having to deal with, he's in love with Sergio. It could've been literally anyone either than Sergio, hell, there are many players here at Real Madrid that are more handsome hot. But it just happened to be that dumb, stupid, hot headed horseface that he fell for even after being tormented by him at the same time.

Luka wasn't given enough time to let the though sit well with him. He wasn't given enough time to mentally settle down and let it get over his head. Now, it's just stuck with him like a grudge that he's beinh forced to carry.

With an upcoming championship, he doesn't know how he's supposed to keep himself calm and collected. He's gonna be a key part of their group, and if he backs away, everyone will loose hope and eventually give up. And he doesn't want that.

Although it might be a bit tough for him to minimize this big of a matter within a small chamber in his head, he has to.

That horseface has left him no other option.

---

/Sticking out your tongue for the picture

You're so pretty, you're so popular

I just wanna be your sweetheart

Fucking come here, give me your heart

Just you and me to infinity

I can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy/

Today is the day.

Luka had dreaded for this day to come, and now that it has, it's scaring him even more.

He's planned to try and work things out with Sergio and finally confess, so creating a frenzy out of something small happening in the match wouldn't help Luka much in progressing with his plans.

While he's standing, he can feel someone staring at him, but he can't bother to look back, as it's time to walk out to the field and begin with the anthem then follow suit with the match.

It's not too long before the anthem singing is over and the match is kicked of to a start. Sergio has been preparing for this day since the past few weeks with great anticipation and determination to win. As a captain, his ambitions for the team's future is to keep on conquering. In order to do that, they need to win today's match.

But now, all of a sudden, half of the anticipation he had is gone, and his focus has dropped completely. Whenever he's running, his eyes keep shifting to Luka and their gazes keep meeting, which creates an uncoordination in his control thus he trips and falls over.

This continued to happen in the entirety of the match, while Croatia managed to bag in 3 goals, all of which were scored by Luka, whereas Spain is stuck with 2 goals, a goal away from tying, which is better than loosing against the man that he wants to hate but deep down he knows he's down bad for him at the same time.

The match continues, with Sergio trying to regain his focus but ending up loosing it. During extra time, Sergio tried to bag in a goal, and he did. Just when he was celebrating after running past the whimpering Luka, he got a red card. His mood immediately got ruined. The anger added on as he noticed Luka's nose scrunched up in pain as he limped away to the benches.

Sergio curled his ball into a fist, and looking at the Croatian's pretty face, for a split second, he felt the sickening urge to just punch him. But the anger subsided when Luka discarded his jersey and got rid of his socks and boots, as Sergio got mesmerized by the untouched and spotless, milky white skin glimmering with a sheen of sweat under the stadium lights.

In the midst of his anger, a feeling of want arose. He wants Luka. Sergio walked away, smirking shamelessly, looking at Luka before going through the tunnels as the whistle blew off and the match ended rather chaotically.

Croatia won, 3-2.

While Luka trembled in fear of the consequences of their encounter, on the other side, Sergio awaited for Luka to be left Clueless by his masterplan.

---

Luka drove back to the hotel he was staying in, rather disappointed.

Although the pain in his leg had subsided to faint strains, his plans had been destroyed, by non other than Sergio himself. Now Luka wondered if Sergio knew about his little crush on him, and if he has been doing all this on purpose, to taunt him.

Was I that obvious? Luka wondered while stepping into the lift and pressing the button to the 15th floor, before exitting the lift and fumbling through his wallet for the key card.

Luka waited for the screen over the sensor lock to go green. When it did, he pressed the door handle and walked into the pitch dark room, and his first instinct was to look around before putting in his card into the holder which would switch all the lights on.

Looking at his bed which was visible from the doorway, he jumped from the silhouette sitting on the bed, his heart beginning to race as cold sweat left his forehead. Instead of calling to see who it is, he immediately placed the card in the folder, and the lights flicked on. To his dismay, there sat none other than Sergio Ramos himself, making himself comfortable on Luka's hotel bed.

Luka felt confused, dumbfounded. How could he possibly know where I was staying? Luka wondered while he overcame the shock and took a few steps nearer, only for a chuckle to emit Sergio as he stood on his feet and neared the smaller man, cowering over him, a dark aura making Luka's skin shrivel with goosebumps and his body to squirm under Sergio's gaze.

- "Was it fun to send me off just like that, Luka?"

He tilted his head, his gaze murderous. Luka's pupils frantically looked everywhere in panic, but there is nothing he can do to escape anymore.

- "Tell me, did you have fun seeing my country loose and me being sent off? Huh?"

Luka tried to make a run for it, but ofcourse, that was dumb, because with his injured foot, he nearly fell, and Sergio caught him and lifted him up, immediately throwing him to the bed as Luka backed himself up by sliding backwards before his back hit the bedpost and all sorts of ruinous images of him hung before his eyes. Nothing felt right.

- "You see, Luka, you have brought yourself into this."

Sergio stated before climbing on the bed and hovering over him, his thumb tracing Luka's delicate facial features. His thumb stopped at the corner of Luka's eyes, which are now wide and round with fear. Then his thumb slid down to his lips and rubbed the base of his thumb over the side of his bottom lip lustfully while Luka quivered.

- "When I want something, I definitely get it. You, Luka, have been so bad..so, so bad.."

Sergio said with more emphasis, inching nearer, making Luka breatheless.

- "You little twink, you know how down bad I am for you? And even while knowing that, you played so hard to get...bad, bad boy..."

Although Luka's blood ran cold from all the horrible scenarios forming in his head, he decided to put all his strength and power in trying to escape. He's a grown man, he can't just back away like that.

He punched Sergio in the face, as Sergio tumbled over to the other side of the bed on impact, loosing hold of Luka's body. Luka took the chance and ran as fast as he could, although his ankle began to throb on the sudden pressure put on the muscle there. Nonetheless, he anxiously ran down the stairs and stopped at a random floor, hiding behind a wall and slumping down to the ground while groaning in agony.

Luka wished they never met. He hated to have punched Sergio, but his dignity matters. He can't just give it away simply because Sergio wants it, that too, as an advantage to sell it around only for public to call Luka a slut. The thoughts swarmed his head and it began to hurt. The agonizing pain from his ankle and the throbbing in his head combined felt like anything but peace.

But suddenly, his mine clicked. He could simply call Cristiano over and help him out.

He hastily began to search for Pique's number, and when he did find it, a feeling of hope arose and he felt a tad bit better although nowhere near better either. He pressed the phone to his ear, hoping for Pique to pick up. Although we can recall saying that Luka dislikes Pique, it's not always like that. At times, Pique can be a serious man too, and can play a huge roll as he does for the Spain National team.

Just when Luka's hope was about to dissipate to helplessness, a groggy voice saying 'hello' spoke into the line. Luka couldn't be more happier.

- "H-Hello..Pique?"

- "Luka? Wait, is this Luka Modric?"

Luka could've sworn he wanted to slap Pique across the face but he actually needed help now.

- "Yes this is, can you help me please?"

- "I thought I didn't have you saved in my contact- 'guess I do. Oh- yeah- wait. What's going on?"

Luka felt glad for a moment that Gerard actually asked instead of acting like a dickhead, like, maybe calling him a pussy as he usually would.

- "I just need help Gerard, can you pick me up? Please?"

- "Well I guess. Where are you?"

Luka could hear the fumbling of clothes and keys. He felt glad.

- "I'm sending you the address..thank you,"

- "No problem. Just wait, i should be there in a few."

Gerard declined after that, as Luka didn't waste more time and forced himself up and trudged down the stairs, bearing the excruciating pain, only to escape the man that he now fears the most.

---

Luka looked down at Gerard who's now sat on the floor, pressing ice to Luka's swollen and bruised foot that Luka forced himself to run on. Let's just say that made things worse.

He whimpered slightly as Gerard pressed the bag to his bruise again. Gerard looked up at him a tad bit sympathetically, but also skeptically.

- "Well, Luka, why did you come here anyway?"

- "it's a long story Gerard, don't even talk about it.."

- "Well I think I deserve to know since you woke me up from my sleep and ultimately ruined my sleeping schedule. So, care to explain?"

Luka didn't want to utter his name, but he knew he had to.

- "It's about Ramos."

- "What? Thay horseface? What could that dumbass possibly do? And if so, how?"

- "He somehow appeared in my room, and had an intention of sexually assaulting me, but I punched him and escaped and then I called you for help."

All that there is written all over Gerard's face now is confusion and disgust. Gerard knows that Sergio is a dirty man and there are valid reasons to why you could hate him for that, Gerard was never aware of the fact that he could be as creepy as this. Gerard doesn't know how to feel about him, anymore.

- "Why would he ever want to do that anyway? Is there anything behind this?"

Gerard pondered, looking into Luka's eyes that now held back a fuckton of pent up tears and emotions that he didn't express much while his dispute with Sergio continued to make it's way to people's ears and raise more and more controversies, which would eventually lead to this.

Luka rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. He didn't want to seem like a 'pussy'. Specially to Gerard. He didn't know why, but from his past encounters with Gerard, it discouraged him to ever show any raw emotions to him.

But now, Gerard seemed different. Yet, Luka didn't feel convinced. And honestly, it's not his fault either.

There's always been such big events that's occupied every stage of his life, but he was never able to express much towards it. He was never given the chance to understand the situation well, and maybe take more time to let the matter sit well with him. But instead, it was always rushed, and he was forced to consider Everything and jump to conclusions before he could go through the whole matter itself.

- "Hey, if you don't wanna talk about it, it's okay. And I think you need some sleep."

Gerard stated the obvious, pointing at the droopy marks under Luka's eyes and the slight redness fading into the wide flesh of his eyeballs, as his lashes lazily flickered above. He indeed needs some sleep.

- "Where will I sleep..?"

- "Here, ofcourse."

- "Then what about you?"

- "Luka, we're dudes. And you know i'm never giving up my bed."

Luka rolled his eyes and shifted back into the midst of the bed and layed down comfortably, scooting to his side a little more to fit Gerard's humangous frame into the queen sized bed.

- "You know, Luka, if you think about it, it makes sense why he's after you so often."

- "I know..but how long can someone endure the pain, Gerard?.."

- "True. But no, really, how the fuck did he find the address to the hotel you were staying in? Someone couldn't have possibly snitched-"

- "Gerard, i don't give a fuck about how he found his way to the hotel. I simply want you all to consider this issue seriously, because I really can't take it anymore.."

Luka's lips quivered, his lashes flickering harder, as he tried to keep the tears away. But at the end, it slipped down the crease in the corner of his eyes, anyway.

- "Luka. I think there's something else you need to tell me."

Luka didn't want to say it. He felt embarrassed to say it. It didn't sit right with him anymore. He feels oblivious about it now. He can't make sure if he can express his intimacy towards Sergio anymore.

- "Dude, you could've just told me you like him in the first place. It could've sounded way easier."

Luka looked at him, surprised, eyes bloodshot. How did he know?

- "Luka, listen, it was obvious. And also, Sergio told me. But I never thought he'd ever want it this way, specially with you. Well, I guess he doesn't know how to control his own shit after all."

Luka stayed silent for a while, then turned to Gerard, who seemed to have lost interest in sleep, as he stared at the ceiling above, his hands under his head.

- "Gerard?"

- "Yeah?"

- "Could you do me a favour?"

- "Yeah, but what is it?"

- "Okay, now, listen carefully."

_____________

.....🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
62.7K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
137K 2.1K 35
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 imagines book!
25.6K 435 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...