NOTHING WITHOUT U

By mrbakskzk

What will happen when zee meet nunew after four years? Why nunew suddenly appear in front of zee? What he wan... More

Introduction
Thë påīN
stîll í lòvē û
wïthøût mY báē
fòrgive Më
OñLy lø√ē Cân hùRt |Ike T#is
kïSs
mY w@y
pLeAsê døN't G༼ ۝
LøóK @t Mê
hüRt
Béliévë Mê
dEvásTatêd
cRúel LiFê -1
CrüEl LïFe - 2
Døn"T LèAve mE
gûiLt
FìGhT
FîgHt 2
Thê båBY
fLãSh bäCk
mY blööD
mY $òN
TákíNg câRē ôF sKy
fïNállY wøKe üP
RègrèT
WàlKéD awàY
WálKéD aWáY 2
Ré-UníoN
Ré-UñioN 2
My littlê FàmilY
HáPPiLy MáRRíEd❤️
hApPy FàM❤️
DàiLy Lifē ♡
sLóW dàY
BøY OR gïRl
kißß mê
NåúGhTy SKY😼
I wàNt a gïRl
ànniVersãry
BéautiFul DåY
bAbïes Màmá
àppoinmenT
cHëck Up
bàbY kīcK
LàbóUr pàin
bàby girl
wàké up
Shé's BéautiFul
New Book
AçTiVe bàBy
ToGeThéR FoRéveR
Zarà
THé meMoRies We màke❤
EpílóGue 1
Epílógúe 2
NEW BOOK

alwáYß yöU

781 41 2
By mrbakskzk

That was weird.

How could he not have?"

Not even one? You may have some in your phone, right?"

Zee inquired, trying to convince the boy.

But nuu shook his head,

"I don't."

"At your house maybe? Or anywhere you kept his picture frame or something? Just tell me, nu . I'll have my people get them for you even if it's in Busan,"

zee said, assuring.

He had all the power to make that happen.

He wanted nu to give him at least one picture.

A picture was necessary to find the baby and it would help max to navigate the case better.

But nu once again just shook his head as no.

Something about that triggered his patience and he lashed out immediately.

"What the hell do you mean you don't have a single picture of your baby? That's your child for fucks sake! Are you kidding me?"

Zee slammed his hand on the table, making nu flinch.

Fortunately, they were inside a private booth so no one paid attention to them but nu looked visibly uncomfortable and scared after this.

It was noticeable from the way the younger refused to look at him again and looked down.

Zee closed his eyes and took a deep breath, running a hand through his dyed hair, calming himself down.

He opened his eyes and held nu's hand again, squeezing them gently,

"I'm sorry. I....I didn't mean to get mad,"

he apologized in a soft voice, rubbing the back of the younger's hand in a comforting manner.

Nu nodded at him, but he still looked visibly shaken and refused to look into his eyes.

Zee sighed.

He messed up.

He messed up again.

Nu was already depressed enough.

Now the younger would close off even more before after his explosion of anger.

He even looked mildly scared of him. Zee didn't want nu to be scared of him, ever.

He held both of nu's hand in his with guilt and kissed them softly, apologizing once again,

"I'm sorry. I'll see what can I do about the case. Don't worry. We'll find sky no matter what."

....................

..................

There was a reason why zee was like the way he was.

Not having a mother figure in his life since the moment he was born and his father always being busy with his CEO job, he grew up all alone and spoiled to the brim.

He was too unhinged for anyone to control. During his teenage years, he smoked like a Chains mokers.

Drinking alcohol like it was water, taking drugs, getting involved in gang activities, there were only a very few negative things that he didn't do in the past.

He even had numerous criminal records, bullying students till they quit school in both middle school and high school, a lot of hit and run cases, or even killing people when the situation called for it.

He did everything he wanted in those years. Without a care for his future.

His billionaire father had always been there to clear his name each time he got in trouble.

So why should he have cared?

The older man had obviously been tired of his rebellious son but he couldn't do anything about zee too.

His son was far too spoiled and uncontrollable to handle.

Well until nu came into his life and changed him for better.

When zee said nu literally came into his life like an angel sent from heaven, he had really meant it.

He still now remembered vividly how he met nu the first time.

He had been bullying a student
zee from punching the other boy.

"Please don't hurt him. He haven't done anything to you guys. Why are you all ganging up on him?"

Nu had said to him with his ever so soft and gentle voice, trying to look intimidating but ending up looking like a cute angry rabbit in zee's eyes.

At that moment, zee had immediately known what he was missing in his life.

He had fallen hard since the very moment he laid his eyes upon the beautiful, kind boy.

If it weren't for nu making him fall in love with him, he would have never changed his ways and become a better man.

If he hadn't met nu that day, maybe he would have still remained as the same scornful man that he was.

But he changed, he changed for nu.

The younger was completely opposite of what he was, everything he was not- beautiful, pure, innocent, soft spoken and kind.

Because of nu, zee left every single one of his bad habits.

He left smoking, he didn't drink unless it was rare occasions, he left drugs which was the hardest of all after being addicted for years.

But for his love, he was determined to do everything he needed to do, to become someone deserving of nu.

And the younger was by his side throughout the darkest part of his life, encouraging him and giving him the strength he needed.

Nu had that type of power over him. Nu was his everything, his safe haven, his shelter, his only source of comfort.

Zee was so dependent on the younger to the point of going crazy if he couldn't see nu for more than a few hours.

That was a new negative habit he formed after being too much attached with nu.

But overtime he grew to be like how a normal lover would.

He wasn't that aggressive with nu anymore.

He was becoming better and better, day by day, finally becoming someone deserving of nu.

Someone the younger would be proud of to call his lover............❤

To be continued (◕દ◕)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.7K 51
Zee Pruk is the CEO of a clothing brand called Super Sun. He is 25 years old. Although he is still young, he is one of the most successful CEOs in Th...
66.3K 3.1K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
12.1K 634 14
When an award winning actor and a popular singer who never acquainted before got caught having a 'wild' night in the car by the paparazzi, what will...
12K 495 18
This is a ZeeNunew story Zee is 33 years old and is best friends with Thorn and Am( Thorn's wife). Zee and Thorn are like brothers since they have be...