𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“π‘πˆπ ✩ Mi...

Oleh mazewriterrr

When Frypan invites his friend Quinn Parker over to a road trip with him and his friends, it turns out a lot... Lebih Banyak

T H E R O A D T R I P
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
A/N
Extra's!!
One-shots

058

2.9K 82 358
Oleh mazewriterrr

F I F T Y - E I G H T
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

After I had spent the rest of the night with the girls, had breakfast, and checked up on Minho, I pushed Thomas into the lake, which was close to our hut. Unfortunately the boy managed to grab my wrist and pull me with him.

I screamed before my voice faded into the cold, clear water. Shivers went down my spine and goosebumps formed from the cool feeling, but it was refreshing after an almost sleepless night. Winston and Frypan were having a game about who could make the biggest jumps, and Minho and Thomas were back to attempting to push Newt under.

But what I was mostly thinking about, was the date night Minho planned for us two.

The previous night I had told the girls about it. Teresa immediately claimed she wanted to do my hair and help pick out an outfit. In case I wouldn't have something fitting, she promised I could lend her clothes if I wanted them. Something thin, but not freezing, she had said. A little revealing so Minho would have a 'hard time' and my hair up, she suggested.

Suddenly, I got pulled underwater. It caused me to shake out of my thoughts and again, scream before water nearly made me choke. Soon enough, I caught a glimpse of Minho's black hair and gave him a soft slap for scaring me like that.

He laughed brightly, eyes squinting from the sun. "Couldn't resist doing that."

I hummed, then tried to push him underwater by the shoulders, but it barely worked. He was too strong.

After all, I was mostly happy that last night didn't affect him too much and he now seemed happy again.

"Hey!" I kicked with my legs when in one smooth motion, Minho had me over his shoulder. "Let me go!"

He did as he was told immediately and let me fall into the water. For the millionth time, water entered my mouth because I was laughing too hard. Minho chuckled.

"I'm really excited for tonight." I told him once I was able to breathe again.

A small grin grew on his face. "What part?"

"Every part." I said. "I do love ice cream a lot."

"More than me?" He gasped loudly, reaching for his heart.

"Hey! I would step on Lego for you. Don't be dramatic."

"I would do... anything for you." He shot back.

I lifted an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Except for eating mushrooms. Those things are nasty." Minho pretended to puke. "But other than that, anything."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"This or this?" Teresa held up two dresses. One was white, short and with a loose end. The top was held tightly together by a string and the straps were as thin as spaghetti.

The other one was from satin material, soft green. Its skirt wasn't as loose as the other one, but compacted with the thighs. It was strapless, shiny, but not really my thing.

"I'll take this one." Soon, I had the white dress on. It fit perfectly, lucky enough for me.

"I would go for a bun." Teresa muttered. "So it's not too hot and you won't be sweating to death."

I agreed to most things they said and let them give me a whole makeover. At the end, my lashes seemed longer and darker, cheeks had a blush, and a soft tint was on my lips. My hair was up in a loose bun, some strands hanging out. A silver bracelet was on my wrist.

I stared into the mirror for a long time, well aware that this wasn't supposed to be such a big deal, even though it felt like that. For once, I found myself pretty when I looked into the mirror. For once, I stared at myself longer than normally.

"You're beautiful!" Teresa encouraged as she handed me a pair of flip flops. "Minho's gonna love it."

I blushed, awkwardly thanking her for the compliment since no one ever taught me how to receive them.

When I stepped out of the room, my eyes immediately met Minho's before he trailed them all over my body, his eyes slowly lighting up and his face relaxing.

One thing lead to another, and well, magically I felt Minho's lips on mine and he was holding my waist. "I might as well get on one knee already." He murmured against my lips. 

My chest was nearly exploding, and yet I managed to blurt out, "It's makeup."

"I've seen you sleeping with your mouth half open, hair messy like Anna from Frozen, without makeup, and I see no difference. So shut your mouth and let me kiss you."

I blushed even harder when he said that and kissed me another time, before he held out his hand.

"So, Princess... wanna join me to this date?"

With a laugh, I nodded and took his hand so that he could place a kiss on it.

Minho had gotten us a Uber where we soon sat in the back, his hand on my thigh. "Did I tell you how beautiful you look?"

Butterflies were jumping from place to place in my body and I couldn't stop. "I don't think you actually did, no."

"Well, you look very beautiful, Quinn Parker." He stated.

"Why thank you." I lay my head on his shoulder. "You look very handsome."

Minho wore a white blouse that was unbuttoned at the top. Black, neat shorts under them. His hair was styled and jawline seemed to be sharper than ever... oh, not even mentioning how good he smelled.

He smiled and squeezed my thigh.
It didn't take long for us to arrive at the beach club, where Minho promised we would eat.

It was warm on the beach. The club had perfect sight at the sea, palm trees hovering over the small tables. The chairs were made of a soft, white material and sat so nice I wouldn't even mind staying on one the whole night.

"Wow." My eyes kept staring around myself, taking in the comfortable location. "This is really nice, love."

Minho smiled. He sat in front of me, only the table and a menu card in front of us. "I'm glad you like it."

Later, a waitress asked us for our drinks in Spanish. Minho replied in Spanish and god, that sounded too good.

"How many languages do you speak?" I wondered as I looked through the menu, planning to get to know Minho even better this night.

"English, obviously. A bit Spanish and a few words French and Dutch... but not fluent."

"Is there something you can say in all three languages?" I then asked, just curious.

"Mhm. Ik houd van jou, je t'aime, te amo." He had a small smirk on his face. "Know what it means?"

"I... love you?"

"Exactly." He clicked his tongue. "Have you found out what me gustas tu means by now? It's what I told you in the Netherlands."

"Nah, haven't really overthought it." I shrugged. "What does it mean?"

"I like you." The smirk grew bigger.

My mouth nearly dropped open. "Oh! So if I knew what that meant I would've found out you liked me earlier?" I gasped.

He laughed. "Yep, smart-ass."

"So you already liked me in the Netherlands?" I lay the menu down. "That's a long time."

"Nah." He shook his head. "I have liked you since you took up my first order at Mornings."

I shook my head heavily. "That can't be true."

"Yet it is, Princess." Minho readjusted himself on his chair. "But I have loved you since... since you told me 'Good night, Minnie'. That's when I knew."

I frowned. "I never said that."

"Oh, yes you did."

"Didn't."

"It was when you sneaked out with Thomas and got back totally wasted." He explained. "You were laughing so beautifully I didn't know what overcame me, and when you told me that, I realized I was really in love with you."

Tingles spread all over my body. This was too sweet for words! So all I could do was smile.

"Anyway. Made your choice?" He peeked at the menu one more time. "Wanna try paella with me? It's typical Spanish."

"Do you think I'll like it?"

"I hope. But we can order some fries with it too. In case you don't like it. Or we can get pizza after, whatever you want." He told me. "So...?"

"I'll try paella." I nodded. "Thank you."

Minho held up his hand for the waitress to come and told her the order as she put our drinks down. I had some kind of cocktail. It was pink, with a white straw. Minho had something yellow with pieces of lemon in it.

Carefully, I took a sip. The drink left a sweet, but burning feeling in my throat. It definitely had alcohol, but tasted very nice.

"You know, we're not even together for two weeks and I'm already so happy and comfortable that it feels like two years." Minho suddenly said.

"Me too." I smiled. "And I love it."

"But..." He continued. "I don't think we know each other well enough. I wanna know you to heart."

I agreed to that, too.
"Alright. Question. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or someone to cheer you up?"

"That depends." He tilted his head. "If Thomas or Winston tries to cheer me up I only get more pissed, but if you do it I feel like I'm... in heaven right away."

"Yeah?" My face grew red... again.

"Mhm." He nodded. "Okay, I have something too. And it sounds really weird, but I wanna say it anyway. So, I think we should tell each other what we love about each other. 'Cause then we'll be able to... grow in that."

"Alright. What I love about you is..." I rubbed my chin. "You can always see when someone needs what. Like, one time I flinched, and you could've easily questioned it, but you didn't and comforted me instead. So you know exactly when or what to do at certain moments." I paused. "But I could make a whole list of things I love about you."

"I love how caring you are." He started. "You always ask how others are doing and you would do anything to make them happy. You check up on me often, and always care even when it's about stupid work. You show your interest and know exactly when not to share your opinions, or when you should."

"I really like that you noticed that." More tingles and butterflies.

Then our food arrived, a big bowl of paella in front of us. It was filled with flavored rice, some meat, vegetables, and sea food.

"We can just eat out of the damn bowl." Minho said mischievously. "Who cares?"

I laughed as I took a fork, then a careful bite of the food. "Hm." A long pause. "This is lovely. Except for the sea food, though."

The corners of Minho's mouth went up. "Then you leave those out."

"Will do." I held a thumb up and proceeded to eat.

"Careful." Out of a sudden, Minho held up his hand. "The bowl is hot too."

I pulled a face. "Too...?"

His hand touched my body as he made a sizzling sound. "Oh, very hot!"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Sad news." Minho sighed after we got out ice cream. "The movie on the beach got canceled."

"That's okay." I shrugged. "We can just sit somewhere and talk."

Slowly his smile started to come back. "Okay."

So there we went, on a wooden bench that had perfect watch on the beautiful, blue sea.

"Quinn?"

"Yes...?"

"Open your hand and close your eyes."

I did as he told me, curiously hitting me the second after he said that. Something got dropped on my palm.

"Open 'em."

I opened my eyes... then gasped. A silver necklace lay in my hands, a small heart locket decorating it.

"Wow..." I held it closer to my eyes to see every little detail. "That's beautiful, Minho." I was breathless. "Thank you so much."

I attacked him with a hug as he just chuckled and held me tightly against his body.

"I'm never taking it off." I promised. "Can you put it on real quick?"

He gently put the jewel on, my skin burning on the place where he touched me. "Thank you." I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"You're very welcome." His fingers intertwined with mine. "Is everything okay so far?"

"I love it." I smiled brighter than I had done in days.

The rest of the date we spent talking and after, I knew Minho better than ever.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Do you want some hot chocolate before we go to sleep?" I offered close to midnight, when we arrived back in the hut.

"No, thanks, Princess." He sat down on the couch. With a nod, I joined next to Minho, his arm immediately wrapping around me.

"I really liked this night too." Minho held my tight to his side. "And I think we should definitely do it more often."

"Definitely." I agreed. "Thank you." I then said for the millionth time. "Also for paying... and the necklace, and just how amazing it was."

"Flynn has to take good care of his Rapunzel." He said before he moved up and kissed me right on the lips, deeper than earlier that day.

Obviously I didn't hesitate to kiss back and soon (and magically) was on his lap like the previous day, when everyone else interrupted. Minho's hands rested on my butt as I held the back of his neck, kind of longing for more. My legs tightened around his waist. He kissed harder, more passionate and didn't stop himself from groaning.

Then, in barely a minute, he had lifted me onto our bed and locked the door. Minho held his elbows beside my head so he wouldn't put too much weight on me while kissing, slowly touching my neck with his lips too.

Pleasure was already making me squint. Minho moved his body up against mine. I could barely see his face by the small light that stood next to my head, on the nightstand, but didn't care.

"Oh, shit." I threw my head deep into the pillow when his lips went harder on my neck. Heavy breaths that belonged to Minho hit my skin, along with sparks and jolts that felt like electricity... but in a good way.

His hands were lingering on the zipper of my dress, then, "Can I?"

I nodded, totally speechless.

"I'm gonna need words, Princess." His voice was low. Seductive but sweet. "I'm gonna need to know exactly what you want and when you're comfortable or not. Nods aren't enough. I need full consent."

"You can." I managed to breath out.

"I can what?"
He was either being super sweet or literally just teasing.

"Just take of my damn dress, Minho!"
And so he did, without hesitation. The thing got thrown somewhere on the ground, followed by his shorts and shirt so that both of us were only left in our underwear.

His lips sucked around my collarbone, closer to my chest, and up to my neck again, as my hands clenched in the sheets, whimpers leaving my mouth when he hit certain spots.

Minho stopped when I kissed him with my own lips again, soon getting spun around so I was on top of him. He breathed heavily under me, his chest moving up and down in fast motions.

"Are you okay with this too?" I whispered, my lips on his neck.

"More than okay." His back arched. "Definitely... more than— oh, god... Quinn."

That one spot behind his ear did things to him.

I kissed it again. Minho's breathing hitched and his body tensed. His torso felt warm against
mine, coming with hot breaths too. My heart was beating so fast I was scared he could hear it too.

But Minho only seemed focused on closing his eyes and letting out unwanted groans while I was kissing his chest.

My fingers hooked around the waistband of his boxers automatically. The sheets had fallen off the bed. Minho had been holding me by the waist the whole time, but now he trailed them all the way to the back of my bra.

"Quinn?" He whispered, having to pant between his words. "Do you want to do this?" He asked. "With me?"

A lump was almost blocking my throat from talking, but I managed to answer, my body filling with a feeling I had never felt before. "Yes. If you're comfortable and okay with that."

"Always."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

With Minho's breaths now heavier than ever, he rolled off me. I let my chest fall and rise, sucking in the last bits of fresh oxygen that was left in the clammy, heated room.

There was one minute of silence. Not awkward. Just a moment to... get control over everything again.

"Are you okay? Genuinely?" Minho turned his head to me, a light smile on his lips.

"Perfect." I whispered. "Are you?"

"Perfect." He said as he lay down on his side to face me.

I looked down. "Minho?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"I can stay, right?" I swallowed away the sudden feeling of shame. "In this bed... with you. Tonight."

He pressed his forehead to mine. "You can stay, Quinn. Especially now."

I buried my head in his bare chest, hearing his heartbeat steady more by the second. "It's not normal to get send out of the room after moments like this, is it?"

"That's not normal, indeed." Minho explained softly. "What's normal, is that I'm going to make a shower for us right now, even though it's in the middle of the night. We clean ourselves up. Then you'll get dressed into something more comfy while I change the bedsheets into clean ones. Then we decide if you want to eat, or cuddle together and fall asleep in my arms." A short pause. "How does that sound?"

I nearly got tears in my eyes. "Perfect." I whispered. "That sounds perfect."

"Good." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I love you so much... Quinn Parker."

I let go of a breath. "I love you too, Minho Lee."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90K 2.1K 40
(Newt x Reader) // (Minho x Reader) What if you would find yourself in the Glade? What if all of the sudden two boys are head over heels for you? Eve...
2.2M 59.8K 42
❝But now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.❞ You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...
197K 5.3K 73
Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks out everything that's in their way with o...
85.3K 2.1K 17
After months of trying to find Minho after he was captured by Wicked, y/n and the others continue looking for him. She won't give up until he's found...