If Only... (**Female reader x...

By DemonSlayerSIMP0818

After a fight with a demon, (Y/N) changed and soon, she became a hashira. She had an ability in her...somethi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 2 (POV: Kanae)
Chapter 3 (POV: (Y/N) )
A/N
Chapter 4 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 5 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 6 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 7 (POV: (Y/N)
Chapter 8 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 9 (POV: (Y/N) )
Chapter 10 (POV: (Y/N)
Chapter 11 (Lazy to write POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
1K Reads Special
Chapter (who knows what)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Christmas Special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 28

240 3 11
By DemonSlayerSIMP0818

Actually, I had to pay everything as they forgot.

But I don't mind.

+-|-+

Walking past a crowd, I noticed papers that everyone was holding.

Lottery Tickets, it seemed.

I participated. While waiting for results, I ate some sushi. The results came and I was one of the winners. Holding the money, I walked away while people tried to friend me. Silently, I ignored them as I knew that they just wanted money.

+-|-+

Back then, I had no clue what to spend it on.

Food, no.

Clothes, no.

Entering the market, people bustled around here and there. I looked at the accessories first, before buying two pairs of earrings (you choose).

After that, I went to look at hair accessories and bought one. However, I bought it not for adorning my hair. (fixed, but you can change)

Lastly, I bought 2 rings and 2 necklaces. (necklaces are fixed but you can change)

After buying everything, I put all of them in my bag and went to find the others. They were together, fawning or admiring or staring at the little carved jade statues or the flowers.

I saw some of the jade statues were suited for my home so I bought them. The jade statues were shining as the vendor polished them before he handed them to me, which I placed them in my bag.

I ate some more food before quietly and swiftly leaving. They didn't even notice. Walking home, I stumbled across some very weak demons. They got stabbed in the eyes multiple times.

"Shit." I murmured when the purple yarn or string (whatever you call it) got stained with blood. Guess I have to clean it later, or I could cut it.

Back home, I went to take a bath while cleaning the hairpin. As I wore a plain (insert colour here) kimono, I dried the hairpin and placed my accessories and jewelleries in a spruce wooden box.

Looking in the mirror, I combed my galaxy-like hair.

They had it too. Astraea's one was very beautiful with tiny silver highlights in the midst of the blue, purple and black. Harumi's one was more black and the purple was a little lighter that mine with navy blue highlights. Akira's one was like mine but she had pink highlights instead of mine. Both Kaeda and Atsushi have the same colour, black, a bit of white and purple-blue highlights. Tomoko's hair was a beautiful gradient from a bit of white, blue, purple, blue and back to black and silver.

Suddenly, I heard a scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 689 19
Y/N the new Hashira. With the help of her new friends, she overcame the loss of her family and was able to concentrate on following her dreams. When...
6.3K 176 22
Since ancient times, demons and demon slayers fought for humanity's safety and future. For as long as anyone would recall, no human or demon were abl...
47.7K 1.2K 24
~𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣...
7.6K 97 20
A fictional story where there is cruelty, death and sorrow... Y/N Ubuyashiki and Muichiro Tokito, also accompanied by the other Hashira and hundreds...