The Evil One--Davina Claire (...

By TeamBlaack

Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Act 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

524 41 5
By TeamBlaack

« « « « «

"Come on Niklaus" I walk over to him and shake a glass of burbourn next to Klaus's head letting the ice tinkle against the glass.

He doesn't budge for some reason and I didn't feel like fighting our mother alone while he sleeps. That's just unfair

I can hear the door of the compound open and in walks Davina, Marcellus and Camille  "Why are you here?"

Marcellus walks over with a smug smile "Davina said you need help"

"We need all the help we can get" I look at the voice and see Kol walking down the stairs.

I let out a breath because all I could see were weaklings who wouldn't be any help to me. Minus Davina who could definitely help but I don't want her in my mother's path "No, all of you are killable, we need Klaus"

"Well I'm technically not, I'll just go back to my body"

Kol comes and sits down on the sofa with a look of nonchalance and it annoys me even more "And where is your body? At the bottom of the ocean? In the middle of nowhere?"

Kol looks as if he is thinking and before I could say anything further my phone rings and I take it out "Astrid, it's me, something's wrong, Elijah slaughtered a dozen people, whose only sin was their terrible taste in food, I mean when have you known him to kill when he could otherwise compel? It's the kind of act that will draw our mother's attention"

I watch as Camille starts going towards the dining area and I nod to Marcellus and he goes after her "Mother's mind games must have tortured him more than we thought, I could fix it, Where is he now?"

Rebekah seemed slightly freighten and I didn't blame her out mother was coming for Hope and maybe even Arlo "I broke his neck to keep her safe, but I have no clue what to do next"

I nod gently as I try to listen in on Camille's conversation with Fin as well as listen to Rebekah "Do you recall where we dined the Christmas after we fled Mikael?"

"Of course-"

I am quick interrupt her, time seemed to be running out and I didn't like that "Go there and Nik will meet you there"

I ended the call and looked around at the remaining people in the room "You look stressed sister, that's what happens when you keep secrets gives you wrinkle lines"

I look at him offended that he would even suggest that "I don't have wrinkle lines"

"I think you do"

My eyes snap to Davina and the betrayal is evident on my face and Kol and Davina laugh. It was cut short when Niklaus gasps "Brother welcome back to the land of the living"

Niklaus ignores Kol and looks at me and his eyes narrow "You snapped my neck"

I nod gently ready to take whatever annoyance he was about to throw at me but nothing comes "Yes well you attacked Davina"

I watch as he rolls his eyes and he sits up "Well it seems you need me since you all are waiting around for my awakening"

"I actually don't"

That was a lie but more important things needed Nik's attention well more important people "What?"

I ignore Davina and keep to Niklaus "I'll deal with this and you can go see Rebekah, I'll send you the location"

Nik's eyes widen slightly before he keeps up his facade "Wait we've been waiting for nearly 20 minutes so you could tell him to go have a family reunion"

Obviously Davina's sassiness was a turn on but that could be dealt with later "Yes, now come on..." I take Davina's hand and begin leading her upstairs "...Take Hayley with you!"

« « « « «

I push myself closer to Davina making her back hit the wall as our lips mould together passionately. Kissing Davina was always sweet but this was different it was more of a hunger that couldn't be satisfied.

Her body tries to lean into me but I don't let her and I can hear the frustrated moan come from her. I finally force myself to lean back and look into her lust-filled eyes that quickly turn to confusion "Why did you stop?"

"You're not meant to be enjoying this, this is a punishment for giving me attitude"

Davina raises an eyebrow in defiance "This is what you call a punishment? Maybe you've gone soft"

I knew she was teasing me because she liked my soft side compared to the other side. I lean forward and let my lips just hover over her ear "I guess I'll have to be a bit more rough then"

I let Davina see as my fangs and veins appear and the girl's hands grip my waist tighter "Please Astrid"

The obvious begging was so desirable so I leaned forward and let my teeth graze her neck making Davina shiver against me. I so badly wanted to taste her but this was a punishment after all "No...only a good attitude is rewarded with such pleasures"

"Sorry to interrupt but we've got a spell to do"

I look and see Kol walk in with all the ingredients and place them down on the study's table "Why must you always be a bother?"

Kol starts taking things out including a bunch of herbs and a small cauldron before turning to me "Me? We are meant to be saving Nik's new squeeze not sucking face with your girlfriend"

Davina was blushing profusely and I roll my eyes and grabbed a drink "Mother doesn't have a clue where Rebekah is so why should we be worrying now"

Davina finally gathers herself walks over to me and takes the drink from my hand "It's only a matter of time before she does find her"

Davina takes a sip of the drink and keeps eye contact over the rim and I hear my annoying brother again "I'm still here"

I look over to Kol with an annoyed glance "Unfortunately"

I didn't know what was happening with Davina but I was enjoying it very much, she was more confident "Let's just get the spell done and you can go back to sucking face"

I roll my eyes and walk back over and I start the spell gathering and placing all the ingredients in the cauldron. We all intertwine our hands and begin the chanting of the spell "The spell is done but it won't last, we need a permanent solution"

"Turn Camille into a vampire, compel her to forget us and then get her to run off into the sunset"

I looked to Kol annoyed until his plan actually sounded like a good one, it would keep Camille safe. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel a shove in my side "You're not seriously thinking about it, are you?"

Thankfully I'm not made to answer her question because Marcellus walks in and looks to Kol "You can take this seriously, or I can lock you in a coffin like Finn, if you prefer"

It was sad that our mother had gotten her grip on Finn to deep, he may not want to be a vampire but he's still a Mikealson "No. No, I'd prefer you to bugger off, because this spell needs time to cook in peace"

Kol and Marcellus' rivalry was centuries long and I couldn't understand why "Cami doesn't have time, Esther can jump anybody into her body right now"

I feel Davina lean into me and I give her a small smile, at least I had someone to watch this with. It was like those silly reality shows on TV "Yeah, yeah, yeah, but she's not going to jump anybody, she's going to jump Rebekah, who just happens to be miles away but fair dues, Marcel I think I'd be a bit testy too if my old ex was about to jump into my new ex, I think that would be a bit, uh..."

Camille walks into the room having heard Kol's previous statement "Awkward?"

Camille snatches the next drink I made from my hands as she sits down and Kol shrugs. I frown as she takes a dip from my drink " I was going to say kinky, but..."

Marcellus rushes over to him and grabs him by the shirt "Marcellus, I really do not want to stand up, release him"

Marcellus pushes him away and Camille speaks up "I appreciate the chivalry, Marcel, but he'll have an easier time protecting me if he's alive"

I couldn't help but chuckle which make me receive a smack on the shoulder and Marcellus nods to Camille. He looks back to Kol "Keep working"

The two of them walk out and I turn to Kol "You two were always dramatic"

"Well when your siblings care about a stranger more than their own it brings up some dramatic feelings"

Kol Mikealson was always the odd man out but I never treated him as such, it was Niklaus, I've only ever treated my siblings with respect and dignity.

Family was everything to me, it's why I tried my hardest to protect them from any threat that came our way "Oh boo Hoo, you act as if we treated you like a monster"

Kol stands up in a huff as always but as I think of what we spoke of on the other side he was right "Nik did! He treated me as a monster and locked me away in a coffin whenever I was an inconvenience but not you, Hela Mikealson the woman who killed and killed and drew the attention of our father but the other half to Niklaus Mikealson so you didn't get punished for it"

I stand up and simply look at him for a moment ignoring the presence of Davina "You're right and I can do nothing to fix the last thousand years so do what you want Kol but know you are my brother, a Mikealson and I never thought otherwise"

Kol hardly reacts to the words as he stands "Yea apart from when Nik says otherwise"

Kol walked out of the room leaving Davina and me to finish the spell which we could do but I couldn't help the lingering sense of feel guilt that he left me with.

« « « « «

I listen as Rebekah's voice comes through the phone, talking about bonfire season "We wish you were here for Hope's and Arlo's first bonfire season"

I wished I was there too, it would have been fun introducing Davina to our family tradition "Yes, just protect Hope and then I'll make sure to be around for next season"

"Well, it's not like you will have to miss this one! Just use your witchy powers and send it over"

I chuckle slightly and spot a couple of pieces of paper on the side "Sure I'll send it over shortly"

We say our farewells and I grab the pieces of paper and walk out of the room to look over the balcony. I see everyone sat down around the table waiting for the spell and walk down to meet them "Bonfire season, write it down"

Marcellus and Kol obviously knew what I meant but Camille and Davina didn't "What's Bonfire season?"

I start handing out pieces of paper letting Camille have the pen first "A little Mikaelson tradition, we write down our wishes for each other and burn them for luck!, I'll send them over to Rebekah once we're finished"

"Sounds fun"

I hover a piece of paper near Kol and he doesn't acknowledge it but I know he would give in since it is his favourite tradition. We all wait our turn for the pen and writing down and we all send them over to Rebekah.

Davina and I retreat to our own house and as I step into our room I get a message saying Rebekah had received them. I smile and turn to Davina who practically pounces on me and connects her lips with mine "Davina, what are you doing?"

She leans back with a hungry look "I'm ready, I want to..."

The girl blushes but I understand what she means so I lean forward and place a soft kiss on her lips. Her response was instant and our lips locked together as our hands started exploring each other.

Her lips were full and soft, the pressure of mine against her was euphoric especially when a moan slipped past her lips and into mine.

Davina was someone to be cherished especially during her first time and that's what would definitely happen tonight.

______________________________

Hope your having a good day/night : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.2K 82
My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be very confuse right now, how can i be the...
68.9K 2.6K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
200K 4.2K 61
Matthias Mikaelson is the original tribrid, feared alongside his twin brother Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid. Matthias' story is far from over...