Piratessmptober

By Kai_The_Poet

My lil Inktober p!SMP contribution More

Prompts
Faction
Hat
Whirlpool
Map
Kite
Flirt
Corruption
Harbour
Star
Kestrel
Ice
Sloop
Tavern
Nightingale
Shore
Pistol
Sun
Waves

Tentacle

125 3 3
By Kai_The_Poet

(Sorry it's short today, I'm very tired and it's very late, might finish this one day, might not, who knows?)

Scott pointed his weapon towards the wall, shooting a tentacle up, "Toodles!" He pulled himself and Acho up, out of the navy's reach.

"Good Sun God above, I don't understand how you tolerate that feeling," Acho shook his arms out, standing on the top of the roof.

"Much getting used to, besides, I always enjoyed doing stupid things as a kid so this is my way to get to do stupid things safely," Scott chuckled, pulling his tentacle back to him, "Hold on," he held out his arm for his brother.

Acho sighed, grabbing onto his brother for the next stunt with the tentacle grappling hook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
892K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...