Whirlpool

They slipped the lasso around his waist, tying it tightly, "You trust the strength of this?"

"Yes Acho, I do, Scott took me bungee jumping off a cliff with this," Owen replied, wrapping the other end of the chord around her forearm.

"Alright..." Acho secured the knot around star's body, "I'm ready."

"And you remember what to do if you want to be pulled up?" Owen stood on the side of the ship, ready to jump and swim with Acho.

"Yeah, one tug is I'm alright, two is give me a few seconds and three quick tugs is get me out no question asked," Acho recited, turning to face the other pirates, "If I don't get out, don't jump in like fools please and thank you," and with that, Acho and Owen swam to a small patch of land near the mouth of the whirlpool.

"Here we go, are you ready?" Owen asked gently.

"Yeah," Acho hopped in the water and swam forward.

As Acho went deeper and deeper, he stopped tugging, and Owen couldn't hold herself up, the pull took her down.

It took Scott less than a second to throw him over the side of the boat.

"Scott! Acho said not to follow! What are you doing?" Kuervo yelled over the side of the rope.

"That is my brother and best friend, I will not let them drown!" Scott got closer and closer to the whirlpool, going down after the Heron and the Nightingale.

The rest of the pirates knew what they had to do, they had to follow and save the Denholm brothers and Owen.