Sloop

His name was Sandro Caravel and he was the founder of the Faction Isle.

Sandro had sailed for many days and nights, sailing for protection of people like him.

His sloop had hit the point that would later be the main dock.

"Sloop."

Maybe a duo of drunken pirates was not the best place to discuss Sandro Caravel's incredible legacy but it is a hilarious one, so here we are.

"I love that word," Acho slurred out through his alcoholic state, smiling at the individual seagull that they had let out the cage to join star.

"Sloop," Red giggled out, finishing yet another mug, no one was brave enough to try to ask how many he'd had.

"Sloop," Acho replied, star's eyes were dazed pleasantly, no one was brave enough to ask star about their alcohol consumption either.

"We should probably stop them," Owen sighed, rolling her eyes playfully, while she'd also had a bit to drink, he had a significantly higher tolerance naturally than some other pirates.

"Do you two want to take Acho and I'll grab Red?" Puffy stood, helping Owen up, she wasn't surprised about being the designated parent of the Kites that night but to be fair, she wasn't in the zone to get particularly drunk.

"Thanks Puffy," Finnegan moved over to the table with Owen and Puffy, he set a pouch of gold on the table to cover the price of star's drinks, "Come on Acho, you are coming with us."

"Owwweeeeeennnn! Fiiinnnnny!" Acho giggled as they took star's alcohol, "The word sloop is so funny!" Star was not letting this go but in all fairness, drunk words are sober thoughts and star thought about this word far more than a normal person should.

Acho wasn't a particularly normal person, so maybe their constant thoughts about the word 'sloop' was to be expected as a nod to their irregularity.

In all fairness, no one on the Isle was normal so at least Acho had that going for him.

Despite what Mainlanders may believe, Sandro Caravel would have loved this generation of pirates, he would have enjoyed their humour, charisma and opinions on the word 'sloop'.