Shore

The sand of the shore was warm beneath their feet and the ocean was a perfect temperature.

"If I was back at 'home', I'd never have been allowed to do this," Owen chuckled, sipping lazily on a martini, her orange bikini complimenting his black sandals perfectly.

"My parents would kill me," Acho was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt so there was one thing his parents wouldn't pick at but he knew that star's parents would disapprove of the cross faction mixing.

"Oh they absolutely would," Will agreed, stretching his back.

Dipper was off running with Graecie, Isla following behind them.

Across the beach sat Dandi and Mabel on the side of the volleyball pitch, on the court stood Scott, Jojo, Kyle and Puffy versus Eloise, Michela, Guqqie and Aimsey.

Acho turned to Will and whispered to him quietly before the two got up and went to speak to Kuervo, and by speak, they threw him into the water because he was procrastinating on getting in.

Bek and Tubbo were sparring, Callum and Eret had money on them, Bek was going to win Callum some money.

Oli and Sausage were sitting on lawn chairs, engrossed in conversations with each other.

Jellie had brought Scar a new hat before curling up on Scar's chair to snooze.

Water floated on an inflatable raft, sipping a drink as she floated past Shelby and Shep.

Cleo and Martyn were managing the shore side bar, Red was sitting on one of the barstools next to Olive, who was reading at the bar.

No one could quite tell what Apo, Ros and Sniff were doing, but they were enthusiastic and enjoying themselves so no one questioned it.

Acho sat back beside Owen, offering him a drink, Will joined them both with a few bottles of water.

Owen thanked star, "Kuervo is going to murder you both for throwing him into the ocean."

"No he won't, he threw me in last time and Acho is good friends with him so we'll be alright," Will chuckled.

"I am going to strangle you both!" The Nayan boy called over with a joking tone, causing the three in the shore to let out a chuckle.