Map

Scott cleared the table, opening up the large map from his backpack, "There are seven of us, one of us have to be able to figure this out and unlock the next stage!"

The map is said to change depending on who is looking at it, to reveal their own internal map to their deepest desire.

Scott looked first and the map manifested a deep cyan glow surrounding a dark oak dree, each fine had a face containing a member of his family, happy and supportive.

Owen looked next and her glow was orange, the image was of her standing beside... him... his father... with her father being proud of her, she turned away from the map.

Olive's glow was a dark green and they saw Cruppy. They stood beside Cruppy in the safety of the Isle, no corruption in sight and only peace.

Water saw a light blue glow around her wedding to Jeffery, an alternate wedding that Mufasa hadn't crashed the afterparty of.

A dark green surrounded the image of Cleo, she saw a happy life selling alcohol to their friends, living safely.

Pink was the colour around the illusion of a successful journalist that Eloise recognised to be themself, living their own life and earning money from her own work.

Snifferish looked down and saw a red swirl and an androgynous pirate sailing with their friends, accepted and safe.

The magic map showed the pirates their deepest desire to bring them closer.