EXTRAORDINAIRE || THE ORIGINA...

By BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana Mikaelson reunites after ten weeks apart. And anew enemies... More

intro to characters part one
intro to characters part two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Eight

16 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, in a dining room with a balcony view, Klaus and Christy are sitting across each other with their plates of breakfast food; scrambled eggs, bacon, and madeleine bread. And with a platter of beignets. A plastic pitcher of orange juice.

{Christy's Outfit}

"I love madeleine bread when I was a little kid." Christy said, eating a small forkful of her scrambled eggs. "I eat my oatmeal with madeleine bread."

"And apparently, you still love madeleine bread." Klaus said, taking a bite out of his beignet.

Klaus and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"You're not gonna write again, are you?" Klaus asked.

"Nope. "Beautiful Passion" was my last book." Christy replied.

"I know, but you could write another book if you wanted." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I know." Christy said, taking a bite of her bacon. "Luna and Trinity are here too with the demigods and demigoddess."

"Our daughters has become best of friends with the demigods and demigoddess." Klaus said.

"Yeah." Christy said.

Klaus gently breaks his beignet in half and hands the other half to Christy, who gently takes it in her hand and takes a bite out of it with a small smile.

And Klaus small smiles back at her, taking a bite of his half of beignet.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Christy is on the balcony seat, looking at the morning sky with her feather shawl draped around her shoulders.

Klaus slowly walks up to her with a book he's looking at. "I visited the library and found some pages relating to your premonition."

Christy looks at the book Klaus and looks at the page that says "Tujun, The Elder God of Destruction" on it.

"Tujun. The Elder God of Destruction." Christy said.

"Do you think that Tujun is the cause of the dark gray smoke in your premonition?" Klaus asked, gently handing the opened book.

"I'm not quite sure yet." Christy told her husband, gently taking the book and looks at the page with the information about Tujun. "But I think, maybe, you're right."

Klaus and Christy exchange concerned looks at each other and averts their gaze back at the picture of Tujun.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, In the home study, Christy is staring at the fireplace as it cracks and pops.

{Christy's Outfit}

Glimpses of the dark gray smoke covering New Orleans and French Quarter.

Klaus slowly walks inside and slowly walks up beside her. "Penny for your thoughts, Love?"

"We've been through so much together, Klaus. Whether it's ups and downs, arguments, we've always find our way back to each other." Christy said to him.

"You're right about it." Klaus said to her.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and gently holds each other's hands.

⚜️⚜️

ORNATE TEMPLE

That afternoon, Christy slowly walks inside and sees Oracle Theoni with her other three Oracles; Oracle Ariadni and Oracle Isa.

{Christy's Outfit}

The three Oracles are dressed up in red robes attire.

"Hello, Christiana." Oracle Theoni greeted her, having sensed her presence.

{Oracle Attire}

"Hi, Theoni." Christy greeted her back with a small smile and looks at Oracles Ariadni and Isa. "Ariadni. Isa."

"Hello, Christiana." Oracle Ariadni and Isa greeted her with small smiles.

"Why have you come here, my dear child?" Oracle Theoni asked Christy.

"Haven't seen you since you tried to cleanse me of my darkness." Christy said to Theoni.

Oracle Theoni small smiles to herself. "I did not expect you to remember."

Christy small smiles at her. "Yeah, I do. I remember some things sometimes."

"Does your darkness troubles you still, my dear child?" Oracle Isa asked.

"Not really no, but I'm thankful that it doesn't." Christy said with a small smile.

"Something troubles New Orleans and the French Quarter." Oracle Ariandi told Christy.

"Yeah, I know." Christy said, concerned.

⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

That late afternoon, Marcel, Vincent, Christy, Ana and Gia are handing out groceries bags, snack foods, canned goods, drinks, and others.

"Thanks for the groceries, Christy." Vincent thanked her.

"You're welcome. There's gonna be a stormy thunderstorm. Raining. Hail." Christy said. "I mean, I most of these groceries from the French Quarter store market."

"Yeah, and I appreciate this. I really do." Vincent said.

"Excuse me, Mom?" Luna said. And Christy looks at her oldest daughter. "Is there anymore of canned yams?"

"Yeah, Trinity has them." Christy told her.

"Alright." Luna said, and walks away.

Christy's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, honey."

"Hey, Chris. Kol and Rebekah has arrived. And there's strong wind as well." Klaus told her.

"Alright, tell everyone to seek shelter here in the St. Anne's Church. I have everything here." Christy told her husband.

"Alright then, I'll see you there." Klaus said, and hangs up her phone.

⚜️⚜️

That evening, everyone's sitting in the pews, eating their food with drinks. And outside is pouring rain, thunder-storming and windy.

Christy is sitting on the sacristy steps, looking at Luna and Trinity with Damien and a 9 year old Irene.

Ivy slowly walks up to Christy and sits down beside her. "I appreciate all of this. You have a big generous heart, Christy."

"You're welcome." Christy said to Ivy.

Thalia walks up to Christy. "Christy? We need to talk."

"What is it, Thalia?" Christy asked.

"This thunderstorm, pouring rain, windy, is not real." Thalia told Christy.

"So, you're saying this weather is false?" Ivy asked, a bit confused.

"Yeah." Thalia said.

Suddenly, something starts banging at the church's double doors, causing everyone to get up becoming worried.

Christy gets up and slowly walks into the aisle, making her eyes glow blue.

"Christy? What's wrong?" Marcel asked.

"It's here." Christy said.

"Luna? Trinity? Take Damien and Irene upstairs to the church attic." Christy told her daughters.

Luna and Trinity takes Damien and Irene and scurries away.

Klaus and Elijah slowly walks up beside Christy.

The double doors opens and Tujun walks inside.

"Tujun." Klaus and Christy said in unison.

"The Elder God of Destruction." Christy said.

"Seeking shelter inside of a church. How protective." Tujun said with a menacing grin. "Hello, Christiana."

Christy looks confused. "Do I know you?"

"Not really no, but I do know of you. You're the daughter of Ames and Nadia. Your parents sealed me away. And what better way to exact my vengeance is harm their beloved precious daughter." Tujun said.

Tujun uses his Electrokinesis to sling Christy out of the church and into the thunderstorm, pouring rain.

Tujun walks up to Christy and holds her by her soaking wet hair and looks up at the evening sky as if he's speaking to the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess.

"Ames?! Nadia? Hear me?! Show yourself to me? Or I will slain your daughter?" Tujun exclaimed.

Tujun looks at Christy and stomps on her left leg, causing to yelp out in pain.

Suddenly, both Klaus and Rebekah vamp-sped to Tujun and slings him away from Christy.

Tujun glares, bitterly, at Klaus, Rebekah and Christy. Suddenly, a bolt of gold lightning struck Tujun, electrocuting the Elder God of Destruction into dust.

Klaus, Rebekah and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Are you alright, Christy?" Rebekah asked, helping Christy up to her feet.

"Yeah." Christy said. "But I think my leg's broken."

"We need to get you back inside until the thunderstorm passes along." Klaus said.

Klaus and Rebekah vamp-speed Christy back inside St. Anne's Church.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that evening, Klaus, Rebekah and Christy are sitting on the sacristy steps.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Kol asked.

"Tujun. He's the Elder God of Destruction. Whenever he goes, he leaves a destruction behind." Christy told Kol.

"Like this thunderstorm and pouring rain." Thalia added.

"My parents sealed Tujun away after he tried to destroy Mount Orasani. He's been sealed away ever since." Christy said.

"So, the question is, who released him?" Elijah asked.

"Don't know." Christy said.

"My guess is Marcalos or his wife, Persephone." Klaus suggested.

"Or it could be something else?" Christy suggested. "I died in Junius's sacrificial ritual. My life-force was completely gone and my magic."

"So, you're saying that you weren't supposed to be resurrected?" Rebekah asked, bewildered.

"I don't know." Christy said.

"Or maybe, this is just nonsense." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, in the study, Christy is reclining on the sofa with a bandage wrapped around her left leg.

Klaus slowly walks inside the study and slowly walks up to Christy and sits down beside her on the sofa. "Luna and Trinity are in the courtyard with their pet Ferret."

"Okay." Christy said. "And maybe, you're right. With Tujun. It's nonsense."

"There's gonna be a jazz music festival tomorrow, so, that will keep everyone occupied." Klaus said.

Christy gently caress Klaus's cheek with her hand. "I've known that you're afraid of losing me. And you have, many times. And I always come back to you and our daughters. It's okay to be afraid sometimes, Klaus. But you can't fear control you. Do you know what I'm afraid of?"

"The dark?" Klaus guessed, humorously.

Klaus and Christy chuckles with each other.

"No. I was afraid of being on my own without my parents. Having to go on with my life without them." Christy told her husband. And gently moves her away from Klaus's cheek to his chest where his heart is. "Klaus? I know there's darkness in you. And you've been through so much crap. But you're changed. Not just for me. But for our daughters as well. And I love you."

Klaus becomes worried. "Why are you telling me this?"

"I just wanted you to know." Christy said to him.

"I love you too." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they share a kiss.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 35 34
The saga of supernatural drama and mythological drama continues . . . . Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and the Mikael...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
59.4K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
83.1K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...