A Princess of Wales' story

By bubbletea456876

Princess FAITH ALEXANDRA ELIZABETH DIANA is the youngest child and only daughter of the prince of wales and... More

PROLOGUE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Untitled
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
17.
19.
20
20. (continued)
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40 i
40 ii
41.
42

19.

1.5K 37 2
By bubbletea456876

Faith's pov

Papa was waiting for me at the front door with a smile etched on his face. I jumped out of the car as soon as it stoped and ran to hug him. " I missed you my babydoll.how have you been " he said lifting and twirling me a little. Of course papa cannot lift me now like the old times. 

"I missed you too papa" I said still hugging him. " Did you have fun in India?" I always wanted to go to there as India had a different setting from European countries. "Of course they had fun without you annoying them Fay " William teased me and I shot him a 'are you having a death wish ' look.  "It was an official trip sweetheart. It was not fun but we visited some places" he looked at me  "mummy is waiting for you upstairs. she was missing you throughout the tour"

" and sweetie, I won't be able to be with you today. Mummy will take you to dr.Campbell. I'm sorry baby but papa will make it up to you   "

"it's okay papa. good bye " I hugged him again and he kissed my cheek. Even though I didn't show him, I'm dreadful when it comes to hospital visit. It's not that I dont prefer papa more than mummy but papa knows best to calm me down as mummy get panicked as much as me sometimes. She cannot bear to see me in pain and is very sensitive. 

I went upstairs deep in thought  that I didn't notice when the butler opened the door. I was engulfed in a bear hug as soon as I stepped inside. "Awww my sweet baby how much I missed youuu. mummy missed you so so much " This is so my mummy. she will always miss me even if I went out for mere hours. Three phone calls everyday is not nearly enough for her. in a way I'm like that too. Even I don't like being away from her for days but with the circumstances sometimes we have to. 

"mummy didn't you miss me?I mean you  cant seem to let go of babysis  but you didn't even gave us a hug when you came" Harry said with his cheeky smile and mum broke out the hug.

"No harry I didn't miss you" she said with a serious face. I'm surprised by how soon her mood changed. what happened?

"Ouch" Harry pretended to hurt. Typical harry " It hurts mum. I was used to be your fav before this shortcake came along " he pulled me to his side. " hey dont call me shortcake. I'm perfectly tall for a twelve years old" I protested and he sticked his tongue out.

" I'd give you a hug if you two weren't on each others' throats since the morning. I'm so disappointed in you .  " she said pointing out in the direction where Will is and harry."you are adults now.you have to understand each other"she continued.

"but that how it is mum. William seems to have some kind of beef with me lately. Anyways I gotta go now. see you at the dinner" he gave a quick side hug to mum and left. 

"Don't be late to the dinner. " mummy said shaking her head. "don't worry mum I'm not going out. will be in my sanctuary if you need me" he winked at me. Granny gave harry an apartment all to himself on his 20th birthday here in Kensington saying he needs to have an independent life now. but still he spend most of the day time here whenever he is not having fun with his friends who infuriates papa. Mummy and papa always want him to act responsibly but he doesn't seem to care saying he is not the heir, William is.

"Sunshine..." mum turned back to me "as much as we have to share with each other ,we have a checkup in one hour. let's get it over with okay? go freshen up mummy will be in office with Will"

I nod and went to my room to get ready. it's just a routine check up like other times. I kept telling  my self

                                                         ...............................................

" Come in Ma'am, Sir. Dr. Campbell called mummy and Will inside after he put me through bunch of scans.

Mummy came in and sit beside me.she get nervous same as me  every time when ever doctor go through the reports. I think its a given, when you have to keep monitoring so your daughter's heart dont act out. Fortunately Will accompanied us as papa couldn't come.  He is so similar to papa and matured. he can control stressful situations with ease without getting panicked.Thats how he was trained for years by granny and papa.

"how are you doing Faith? Do you feel anything strange?" dr.Campbell asks after going through the reports

"no I'm feeling. alright" I replied but mummy interrupted " why ? is something wrong doctor? "

" ecg is normal. but the echo shows a slight change but no need to worry ma'am. it's not alarming." dr tried to explain 

"we can control it  by stepping up a dose "he suggested further and I scrunched my nose. I already take a dozen of pills is he serious? .

"isn't there any other way? I asked but he shook his head "we will try it for a two weeks and take another echo if it's normal we can immediately stop "he gave a soft smile reassuring me.

William's pov

car ride back home was silent. Faith dozed off cradling to mummy the  whole ride. mummy is deep in thought. she get anxious a lot recently. "mummy.."  but  she continues stroking Faith's hair not hearing me. 

"mummy....." this time she looks at me " yes will ? " I can see unshed tears were glistening in her eyes "mummy it's alright.Faith is fine...look how she managed to sleep even in this short  ride" I want to lighten her mood. she smiled and pressed a kiss on her head . "she must be exhausted with all school and dozen of checkups." "but I'm scared will. what if doctor missed something.what if somethings actually wrong with her heart..what" she kept going on n on "mum...mum..they are the best in the world. besides they said they will checkup again after two weeks. you are worrying too much." I reassure her. it would be best if pa was here to comfort her.  Despite their many differences they got close because of Faith. Sometimes I think pa even loves her not only as the mother of his children

"we are here ma'am" Peter announced. we use a black tinted car for Faith's appointments because royals' health cannot be disclosed according to protocols. 

" Faith, wake up darling.. we are home " mum tried to wake her but no use im sure she's already in her dreamland. "FAITH.." I nudged her and her eyes shoot open. "Willssss....for real?" she whined pouting adorably.  I pinch her cheeks "that's what brothers are for honey.now come on we are home" mummy shook her head at me smiling. " come on hon, you can sleep in your room now we are home "

Dinner is tense as harry was present. We aren't on good terms for a while now. It's not that I hate him or something like he thinks, I don't want him to become headlines of paps magazines everyday. he doesn't act responsible for his age , always clubbing and drinking with some shitty friends of his. Faith also isn't here to lighten the mood and entertain us with her goofiness since she went to bed early. 

" Will, Harry come to my study when you are done" papa got up from the seat and left the dining room. "mummy ... I dont want pa's lectures right now" as usual harry tries to hide beside mum.

" harry no I told you I won't interfere this time. I won't help you. you keep doing the same mistakes over and over. even grandpa has talked with papa today and he was so embarrassed." with that mummy also got up and went upstairs.

"This is all because of you snob" he shot back at me with hatred filled eyes. Then he got up and left.

.......

Faith pov

" mummy yesterday a new boy came " mummy is currently braiding my hair and yes I woke up early . I was so sweaty that I couldn't go back to sleep ,so I showered and did some homework.

now mummy wants to see me in a French braid so she's currently working on it. "yesterday? dont you only have one more month hon? " 

"yeah but he transferred here from Marlborough college last week now he's in our friend group too thanks to Dan and drew"I chuckled remembering yesterday events.

" is he? so how's he ? " mummy asks but her focus is on my hair. she loves my long hair even though she cut hers short. 

" I dont know. I couldn't hangout much yesterday because Will came to fetch me . but he seems nice " I shrug and mummy keep staring at me like I have something on my face

"what mummy ?" I asks and she smiled saying "nothing sweetie I am just... you know forget it. I'll tell you later.okay done"  she changed the subject and turned me to herself ."wow I cannot think but wonder how I got such a beautiful daughter. you look so beautiful darling" she pinched my cheeks. "aww mummy look at your self. you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen, both inside out. I say and she laughs heartily " ok ok stop flattering me you cheeky girl . I will take you to school today" taking my hand she heads downstairs. I cannot help but wonder why mummy act so strange today.

.......

at school the first few periods were boring revising what we learn through out the term. Sara didn't come to school today and Philip sat beside me. We got to know a lot about each other and it turned out Philip can be very talkative when he wants.he has an elder brother and two little sisters and one of them is same age as me. 

"so lads, are you free on this weekend. I seriously need a break before the exams." Dan blurted while they were having lunch.

" hell yeah. You read minds my guy. so is it ready this week? " Andrew chimed in.

"lads? really Danny!" Vivienne says in dismay." Aren't we included in your plans?" lily also scowled with her.

" Sorry girls not this time. this is not something you posh girls'd like. We are going karting" he replied with his goofy grin. "...we'll do something better girls." Vivienne made a face and continued her talk about an actor she fancy.

" Phil you are coming too right ?  " Andrew questioned as Phil was silent.

" Sorry guys I won't . father expects me to be home " he said but his eyes were on me. 

"bummer better luck next time " 

After lunch both Phil and I had music. we were heading to music too when he suddenly blurted "Father has a meeting with Prince Charles.He expects me to accompany him as Henry is in Oxford. "  did he just say he's meeting papa ? . " It slipped my mind completely until lunch. does that mean I can meet you ?" I turned to him.

" is it at Kensington ?  i mean the meeting. " of course I dont barge in meetings of my parents anymore like I did when I was little. but Phil is my friend I can meet him if its in Kensington 

"yeah it is but its an official meeting to discuss a project. Father and his royal highness  were school friends though. so prince Charles invited us to lunch afterwords "

"wow then you can certainly meet me. papa told mummy about inviting a friend's to lunch on Saturday." I see Philip face lit up as soon as I said that. 

"that's Great I was so nervous about going to the palace as he take only me to the visit. mum had to go to Oxford yesterday to see grandma" he keep going on and on how nervous he was that I smile. he is very open and genuine.

" well you dont have to worry about that Phil. We can hangout and have fun while your father is on meeting."he smiles.he's still is not completely carefree around me but I'll break the ice soon.Yet I'm so happy. Hanging out with friends on weekend was not quite often luxury for me but not anymore.

sorry guys I messed up with my drafts. one draft is not available n rn im going crazy .lost all of the content in it tooo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
381K 13.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
173K 4.4K 80
Adelaide had a purpose in life - to be a queen like her great-grandma Queen Elizabeth II. But more and more she realized that she would be a queen mu...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...