Ict: Kith and Kin✅

By ictxscribbler

Story of how the bonds MahiRat, MahiRo, RohiRat, MahiRohiRat began and evolved. More

Introduction
1
2
Note
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Note
10
11
12
13
14
15
gallery-1
16
Stories
17
18
19
20
21
Fated to love you
22
gallery 2
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
A/N
31
32
gallery 3
33
34
35
36
37
A/N
38
39
sorry
40
41
A/N
cwc23
gallery 4
43
44
IND vs BAN
45
46
IND vs NZ
A/N
47
IND vs ENG
ipl teams ft. RohiRat ( RoKo)
48
IND vs SL 🎆
IND vs SL (2)
49
50
IND vs RSA
51
52
IND vs NED
53
IND vs NZ (1)
IND v NZ (2) ❤️🧿
54
CWC 2023
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue

42

1.1K 110 138
By ictxscribbler

Thanks to all 80 of you who have voted on chapter 41🩷

Special mention to:

Savageness06
shimmery_pearl
sassy_reads
_ThatSweaterGirl_
dreamerlass
nikitha_143
as__writes
Ash2029
ictFiction
karishmita
girlgoingcrazy
bsharvani20
AnneshaDey8
Ghostrider3234
Drashtisinghaniya

Thank you for commenting on the previous chapter ( especially those who spammed🥹). That means a lot to me.
I love y'all 🩷

.
.

'Shall I help you in arranging your stuff in your new room?' Virat asked Rohit, who had come to their room in the morning to get freshened up.

Rohit, who had no intention to do that at all assumed that Virat was indirectly hinting for them to shift rooms.

'No.' Rohit said and Virat was delighted that he didn't want to shift rooms.

'Ajju will help me. I have him now so you don't have to worry.' Rohit said and Virat wanted to punch the wall and break it.

'Good thing cause even I'm not free to go around helping random people.' these two continued frustrating each other and themselves.

'But what's the need to shift rooms? I don't have a problem sharing room with Rahane. That reminds me, we were talking about something in our car while coming here.' Jaddu rose up from his (Rohit's ) bed and ran to his room.

'Looks like we'll have to adjust with each other.' Virat stated.

Rohit ignored him and continued with his work and Virat followed the same process too.

'I'm sorry for yesterday.' Ajju apologised to Jaddu as soon as he went to his room.

'Huh? Why are you even apologizing?'

'Because of me you and Ro had to fight but please don't mind him, he didn't mean what he said.' Ajju stated.

'How is it even called a fight with no single drop of blood shed? Also I don't hold grudges and I see no issue at all with what happened last night.' jaddu clarified. 

'But Ro is upset for some reason and that's very unusual. I wonder what's wrong.' Ajju pondered.

'Though I've seen Virat upset so many times he'd usually pick fights in such situations but now he's hiding under his blanket.' Jaddu spoke as he began unpacking his luggage.

'So you don't have a problem with me right?' Rahane asked once again.

'Have you lost a few brain cells breathing the same air as Virat? Ofcourse I don't have a problem. I think you are cool.' jaddu assured him with a smile and continued with what he was doing.

And that made Ajju smile brightly. He wasn't used to being called cool. He was the quitest one in his team which made him go unnoticed most of the times.

'I think I know what happened.' he told jaddu excitedly.

'What is it?'

'See Ro had never called me his bestfriend until yesterday when he fought with Virat who had also repeatedly called you his bestfriend. So I think both of them are jealous of their new friends spending time with  their old friends.'

'That looks like it which by the way is very ridiculous according to me. We belong to the same team so there should be no place for jealousy and anger between us.'

'Finally some sensible people.' they were startled seeing their captain by their door who looked very delighted. 

'Sorry, I've come unannounced and was kind of eavesdropping. Can I come in?' Mahi Bhai asked them.

And how could they say no to their captain.

Mahi Bhai looked to his sides to check the corridor and closed the door behind him after entering.

'Are you gonna rag us?' Jaddu asked as he gripped his pepper spray.

'Are you gonna spray that on me?' Mahi Bhai as he peaked into his bag to see what he was clutching.

'No, I won't. I have no clue what exactly I was thinking. It's become a habit. I'm so sorry.' jaddu was flustered.

'What do you mean by habit? Also this isn't sexism but isn't it girls who usually carry a pepper spray?' Ajju asked curiously.

'My sister gave it to me for safety because she thinks I play way too many pranks and one day someone might take revenge on me.' he chuckled nervously.

Mahi Bhai seriously reconsidered his statement about sensible people. He could only see one.

'Anyways, what is that you wanted to talk to us about si- Bhai?' jaddu, who couldn't tolerate the attention anymore decided to divert it.

'It's about Virat and Rohit. They fight too much but I think they are each other's first priority here which is why they are upset with each other after you guys came. Something must be done.'

'I feel like we are trying to patch up two love birds who broke up.' Ajju joked.

'Trust me, they are no less. They always have to do things together. They keep fighting out of nowhere but they can't bear the silence as well. They consider each other their best friends and I feel like I need to make them realise it.' Mahi Bhai cringed listening to his own words. It felt as if they were trying to resolve a marital conflict when in reality it's because the teenagers really lack a few necessary brain cells.

'I think we should prank them saying that the other is in some trouble. Then they'll leave everything else and run to each other and dramatically confess their feelings for each other.' along with the words, jaddu had even enacted the scene which lingered in his mind from a film he saw recently.

'I know it kinda sounds funny but it's not funny at all and you should act serious. I think it's best if I directly go and talk regarding this.' Ajju had made up his mind and walked out of the room quite determiningly.

Rohit's and Virat's room door was open and Ajju looked inside and saw them pushing their respective beds as far as possible from each other's.

'What's happening here?' Ajju sighed at their childish behaviour.

'Hi bestfriend. Are you here to talk to me?' Rohit asked him and cringed out Ajju completely while Virat fumed.

'No I actually want to talk to virat.' Ajju told them.

'What?' the boys looked at each other surprisingly.

.
.

The next chapter is half done, I might update it tonight ( but you guys have to vote and comment on both the chapters like you usually do🤌)

Stay safe and happy 🩷

Also look at this❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.7K 26
A Story of bond between Mahi, Virat and Rohit. Which also includes other ICT members.
36.8K 1.3K 16
MahiRat and RohiRat story. This is my old book which was lost.
3.8K 265 5
One thing everyone knew about Rohit Sharma was that he would rather willingly give his life for his country than betray his own country. But what hap...
22.5K 1.1K 12
This book is about RohiRat friendship.