11

You thought I won't update today right?

Even I thought so, but here it is. It's not proof read as I'm done writing it at 9:31 pm and am gonna update as soon as I finish writing this A/N so please bear with the errors until tomorrow 🤌

To those who commented on the previous chapter, thank you so much 💗
.....

'And you know what? He listened to me keenly the whole time without getting irritated like the rest.' Ro was talking to his girlfriend on the phone and narrated the whole situation between him and Virat.

Ro wasn't someone who could explain what he wanted to say in short words. And people often got irritated with his lengthy explanations or joked about it. And that made him to began keeping his thoughts to himself without letting them out in order to not give others a chance to make fun of him.

'Then I think I like him. But don't trust anyone so blindly.' Rits warned him.

'He doesn't look like someone to cheat at all, infact he's getting cheated here.' and that led to him explain the whole Isa thing to her.

'I feel sorry for him. But the more you delay, the more he'll get attached to him and it will hurt him more. So you guys must do something soon.' she told him. 

'Yeah, I can't wait to throw her out of his life. I hate her so much. Look, I'm saying that I hate someone so just imagine what kind of a disgusting person she is.' he told her and his eyebrows pulled down and nose crinkled  as a reflex  as he thought about her.

'I remember you telling me that you hate Virat Kohli too, not many days ago. So maybe you are misunderstanding her as well.' Rits stated.

'No Ritsy, this is not misunderstanding, she's really disgusting. And you know what, Virat said that he believes in our love. I've misunderstood him so much.' Ro told her as a warm smile stretched on his face.

'The only topic of our phone call today is Virat Kohli. Mmm, should I worry about it?' she teased him while she really was happy that her boyfriend has found a friend.

'Oh come on Ritsy, also how was your day?' he asked and they continued talking for the next one hour regarding everything that has happened in their day that day, both serious as well as the most trivial parts.

Vi walked into the room and heard them talking and decided to leave the room to give them privacy.

'Where are you going?' Ro asked him.

'I'll be back in sometime. You carry on.' Vi told him.

'I don't mind you being in the room. Also because this is your room too and we are friends now, aren't we?' Ro asked.

'Yeah but -' Vi stopped midway and went back to his bed.

'Wake me up as soon as you get done with your phone call.' Vi told Ro before pulling up the blanket above his head.

'Yeah sure. Ritsy you know what?' Ro told her about their prank.

Vi listened to their conversation and wondered when he could do that with Isa. He called her several times then, only to get directed to her voice mail every single time.

"She must be busy" he told himself.

Ro woke him up after an hour or so and they decided what to do. It was 11:00 pm in the night and definitely Mahi Bhai would be sleeping.

'What if he gets pissed at us for spoiling his sleep and punishes us again?' Ro pondered.

'He's not PS now, he's Mahi Bhai. I'm sure he won't do such thing. Also because he wanted us to be friends so strongly.' Vi convinced him.

They argued loudly with each other outside Mahi's and yuvi's room until they heard a movement from the inside. They rushed back to their room and continued pretending to argue.

'Mahi, where are you going?' asked a sleepy Yuvi as Mahi got up from the bed.

'Didn't you hear them arguing? I'll see what it is.' he stated and washed his face with water and walked out of his room.

He saw their room door open and could hear their screams.

'I hate you so much!' Vi yelled at the top of his voice.

'I hate you even more. I wouldn't mind killing you.' Ro yelled back.

'Neither would I!' Vi took the knife from the table and lurched towards Ro.

Mahi panicked seeing it and rushed into the room to stop it.

'Virat, drop the knife ' he cried.

'Get away bhai, if you don't want to die.' Vi told him coldly with his gaze fixed to Ro. 

Ro stepped on his foot and while he whimpered in pain, Ro took that knife from him.

'Get ready to die now.' Ro acted as if he was about to stab him while Vi threw the knife away ( carefully in their opposite direction without hurting either of them and bhai.)

They began pulling each other's hair while Mahi Bhai was horrified and too stunned to even react. He has never seen anything like that before.

'Please stop doing this.' he begged them but they paid no heed to him and continued behaving violently against each other.

'I'll be forced to call the police if you two won't stop.' he told them making them turn towards him. They lurched to him suddenly and get extremely close to him, from the either sides, extremely frightening him.

He expected to get stabbed or something but instead they hugged him.

'WE BECAME FRIENDS.' they yelled in his ears. He wasn't in the state to process it.

'Bhai this is all a prank. We become friends and we wanted to tell you about it.' Ro explained with their arms stilled draped around him.

'What?'

'Yes Bhai, we thought you'd be so happy to know that we became friends so we thought of announcing it in style.' Vi stated.

Mahi bhai should be angry with them for scaring him to the core but instead he found himself ruffling their hair with a fond smile on his face.

He knew it shouldn't be the right reaction to what they made him reel like until a minute ago but it somehow didn't matter to him anymore.

What mattered was these two crazy little youngsters embracing him and explaining how they became friends and came up with the prank .

.
.

How's the chapter?

Also from now I'll be updating on alternate days as my exams are from 27th. So see y'all on Wednesday ✨💖