46

'Sachin pa, what are you doing here?' Rohit asked.

'I hope you aren't here to check if we are in our room or went for an outing.' Virat knew he couldn't sulk on his idol but he was also his brother now so he thought he had the right to sulk.

'Your ear tips are growing red and someone rightly named you cheeku. Are you angry with me?' Sachin pa chuckled and the boys doubted if he was even angry with them in the first place.

'No, I'm not.' Virat had to put all his strength to not pout or huff in anger.

(OMG Virat hit a boundary 🤌)

'Haha, it's very evitable. And also won't you guys invite me inside?' Sachin pa asked and the boys had immediately shifted sideways, making space in between them for him to enter inside.

'Seems like you two are having a party here.' he commented looking at the plates of Vada pav and the boys were just silent.

'You love Vada pav,right?' he asked Rohit who just nodded in return.

'I've seen you enter the kitchen, did you prepare them?' he asked Virat, who again just nodded.

'Are you two not talking to me?' he asked them,who again just nodded.

Sachin pa chuckled at the kids as he seriously couldn't believe that they thought they could sulk with their senior for punishing them.

(OMG for a second I've stopped focusing on the match and am writing seriously and I saw Philips or someone pumped up and that stopped my heart for a second thinking it was a wicket. Thank God 🙏)

'Rohit, come let's watch something. I'm bored of the silence.' Virat said and the both of them got seated on the couch and turned on the TV.

Sachin pa didn't understand what to do as he was never in a position like that. He was really angry at that moment as he couldn't tolerate something other than cricket being given the most importance. But watching them play their game gave him relief that the team will be in safe hands even after he and the other seniors retire.

Also it was hard to stay mad with these kids for long. He first visited the new kids, who immediately called him inside the room and began talking to him. So Sachin pa didn't have any problem sorting it with them. But these two were making it difficult for him.

'What are you two watching?' he asked, hoping that they'll end it then.

'Televison.' Rohit replied dryly.

'You two should actually thank me.' he said.

'Why? For cancelling our outings?' Virat asked without looking at him.

And Sachin pa couldn't estimate if they were gutsy or childish for speaking to their senior, the ex captain of the team that way. They could be fired from the team for that behaviour. He definitely wouldn't do that but the kids didn't know that so he couldn't figure out what was going on in their heads.

'Fine tell me how did do you two reconcile?' he asked and that's when the kids have actually began thinking and have realised that he was right.

'Oh my god yes. I didn't realise that. It's true. If you didn't order us to be there, Rohit wouldn't have come to me and if he hadn't come to me, I wouldn't take the step to sort it out.' as soon as that thought processed in his head, Virat couldn't sit there calmly.

He literally jumped and reached Sachin pa in two steps and hugged him tightly.

(What happened exactly?! 😭
I thought it's a fun idea to watch the match and write at the same time but this seriously is only confusing me more. I legit thought Jadeja got caught near the boundary but it's a six!)

It had then striked Rohit too and he also had to show his gratefulness and followed Virat.

Until a moment ago, Sachin pa wanted them to talk to him and then he was fighting for air.

'So are you guys done sulking?' he asked, ruffling their hair with his both hands.

'Yes. You deserve to eat the Vada pav made by me.' Virat said and began feeding him with his hands.

(Both the Rahuls are on the screen with Chamak challo playing in the background)

And again, Rohit followed his actions.

'I hope you guys won't mind me coming inside.' they didn't have to look at the door to know who it was. It was their dear Mahi Bhai.

'Mahi Bhai.' the kids have immediately ran to him and hugged him.

And watching that felt like seeing two golden retrievers running to hug their owner who had just returned for work for Sachin pa.

'Are my kiddos back to senses?' Mahi Bhai asked them. And watching them being happy had brought him such unexplainable relief.

'Were you really upset with them?' Mahi Bhai asked.

'Yes, I actually-' he stopped as he saw his kiddo look at him with a 'Stop lying ' expression on his face.

'Okay, I did exaggerate it a bit after I realised what could be the outcome. ' he confessed.

'Ghost.' Rohit yelled looking at the door and almost injured Mahi bhai's and virat's ears as they were standing very close to him.

'That's definitely Jaddu.' Virat spoke with such confidence that Jaddu saw no reason to still continue the prank.

'Hehe, it's me.' he grinned sheepishly removing hus skull designed mask.

'But you ran so fast.' Rohit could still hear his heart pounding.

'I'm just quick at running.'

( Included Jaddu here cause I'm watching him and Virat run quickly between the wickets)

'I'm interested to check your clothes suit case.' Sachin pa said, eyeing him from top to bottom. He was sure looking at his skeleton costume that if the team has suddenly decided to celebrate Halloween, Jaddu would have costumes for every one.

( A SIX FROM VIRAT, LET ME SEE IT CLEARLY THIS TIME ON FULL SCREEN

ANOTHER FOUR!

PLEASE HIT A CENTURY 🤌

OKAY I'LL BE BACK TO WRITING SOON

Aww jaddu defended the last ball of the over 💛

Shreyas and Rahul are smiling too to see this man hit his well deserved century ❤️

And Rohit's on his feet too.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN 😭

Don't be disappointed Virat, you've done enough 🩷

But would have been great to see him hit his 49th odi century today

Finish what you've started Shami.

ROHIRAT HUGGED ❤️❤️

They hugged again 🤌💛

We are the table toppers now with ten points ❤️

Anyways the chapter is done.

I think it's already so messed with the story and my live commentary in between.

So the remaining story in the next chapters.

Good night sweet dreams 🩷