5

I should be studying but this is what I've done😭

ictFiction
Ash2029
Mishu_Rocks
AryaKrishna758
nikitha_143
girlgoingcrazy
karishmita
Preciousprincess_05
Shameep

Thank you for commenting on the last chapter 💖

.
.

'Somebody call the doctor.' Ro heard someone yell. He sat next to Vi, on the floor and when no one paid attention to them, he placed his finger on Vi's eye lid and pushed it up to check if he was acting.

'Can you stop doing that?' Vi murmered.

'Is this a part of revenge?' Ro asked excitedly.

'Yes it is.'

'Weren't you supposed to discuss with me about it before executing it?' Ro scowled.

'I've come up with it on the spot. Now let me act unconscious and you act worried.' Vi shut his eyes again and resumed the act.

'Oh no, what happened to him?' yuvi has come to check on him.

'Also why are you two already sweating?' Sachin asked Ro, looking at their t-shirts drenched in sweat.

'Well actually -' Ro didn't know whether to snitch on Mahi or not.

'It's my fault. I made them run in the ground at 5:00 am in the morning.' Mahi Bhai bent down and checked Vi's temperature as he spoke.

'What? Mahi you know this is winter right. Why did you do that?' Sachin asked.

And Vi grunted internally that pink snake will tell his idol that he was fighting with Ro and make Sachin hate him.

'They've spilled coffee on my shoes last night.' Mahi Bhai said, and regretted immediately as that didn't make sense, especially coming from him.

'Come on Mahi, I know you are lying. You won't ask them to do that within a solid reason. I know you!' stated Sachin. 

The doctor has come and began checking Vi.

'Maybe he's sugar levels are low. Insert the needles and start the saline.' yuvi said, truly worried for the youngster.

And that forced Vi to wide open his eyes.

'Thank god you woke up, I was so worried for you.' Sachin told.

'And Mahi we need to talk about this.' Sachin said and signalled him to follow him.

'I wonder how you woke up as soon as needles are mentioned.' stated yuvi.

'What needles?' Vi acted cluelessly and turned to Ro seeking answers.

'He was suggesting a saline.' Ro stated.

'Oh, I'll eat something now, I'll be alright.' acted Vi innocently.

'Yeah, do that. And don't bother to join us for the practice. And Ro , take care of him.' yuvi said and Ro looked at him surprised seeing him call Ro with his nickname.

'What?' yuvi asked as Ro didn't look away from him.

'You called me Ro!'

'I know, Rohit is too long, you are Ro from now on' stated yuvi causally.

'Five letters aren't too long.' Vi said.

'And you are Vi.' yuvi decided that would be the answer to what Vi stated and walked away.

'Such a strange person.' Vi mumbled.

'Do you think we need to go and listen to their conversation stealthily?' Ro asked Vi pointing at the room sachin and Mahi were in.

'Ofcourse, I forgot about it. Let's go.' Vi dragged him there and they settled near a window, paying all their attention to what was happening on the inside.

'What did they do?' sachin asked.

'Nothing Sach pa, like I said, they spilled coffee on my shoes.' Mahi stood to his stupid lie cause he knew that changing it would confirm that it's not the truth.

'You aren't someone to do that, I know my Mahi better. I'm sure they are at fault.' Sachin insisted.

'Our plan is backfiring.' Vi whined.

'I know. Why is Sachin sir not scolding him for punishing us?'

'It's nothing. They didn't commit any mistake. It's so trivial and maybe I was too harsh on them.' said Mahi Bhai, disappointed with himself.

'I won't believe that you are at fault. And don't make that disappointed face. I don't like seeing my kiddo like that.' Sachin said.

'Look he's hugging pink snake. This is so weird. He should punish him.' Vi exclaimed.

'Should I act unconscious this time? Maybe this time it might work.' Ro suggested.

'I don't think it will. We've failed.' Vi gave up.

'They were just fighting with each other and I punished them for that. I didn't want them to waste their time by fighting with each other. Also they will need someone who'll understand them in this journey. I felt cause they are of the same age and debuting at the same time, they'll understand eachother better than any of us and be there for each other. But I was disappointed seeing them fight like that. And I thought if I punish them, at least by bitching about me, they'll find a reason to  agree on something and maybe that will help them get closer. But look what I've done. He fell unconscious because of me. I don't even find myself worthy to call myself the captain. I'm supposed to be there for my teammates and not harm them like this. I don't deserve this Sach pa, take it back.' Mahi Bhai confessed and might have shed a tear or two.

Both Vi and Ro didn't expect that to happen and really started feeling about it.

'He's not at fault at all.' Ro stated.

'Yeah I agree. Not as much as Sachin sir but dhoni sir is also a good person.' Vi stated.

'True. And do you know who's at fault?' Ro asked.

'Who?'

'You.'

'Excuse me? It's you who's responsible.'

'No you could have slept fast last night. Then he would have opened the door, saw us asleep and left. But no! You wanted to watch some stupid show at high volume and also disturb my sleep.' Ro accused.

'No, if you stayed in bed and allowed me to attend the door, he would have just come in, talked to us and left. But no, you had to be a kid and fight with me about it!'

'Also now, should we talk about your Oscar level acting?'

'You are a part of it too, stop blaming me.' Vi said.

'Ugh, talking with you spoils mood. You are so annoying.'

'And I hate you!' Vi stomped his feet like a five year old and walked away.

'I hate you too.' Ro yelled at the top of his voice and headed in the opposite direction.

Sachin and Mahi peeped out from the window, witnessing their fight.