8

Goooood morningggggg !! ❤️

To all those who commented on the last chapter, thank you so much 💖

.
.

After arguing about who'll get dressed where and using a coin to decide it and then not going by it, Ro used his ultimate weapon by saying 'I'm helping you. The least you can do is get dressed in the bathroom.'

'But I'm going on a date. I need to be dressed well so I need the room.' Vi argued.

'I don't care about that. If you want me to accompany you, I need to be given the room to get dressed.' Ro stated and Vi agreed reluctantly so that Ro wouldn't change his decision of helping him.

'Fine.' he sighed defeatedly and got into the washroom along with his clothes.

'No, don't come out yet.' Ro screamed at the top of his lungs when Vi unlatched the bathroom door to come outside.

'Why?'

'Cause I'm not done yet.' Ro rolled his eyes, even though it's not visible to Vi.

'How long do you need?' Vi asked, trying to sound as nice and patient as he could.

'Two minutes.'

'One, two...' Vi counted 120 in his head and then asked, 'Two minutes are up.'

'This stupid tie is irritating me.' Ro stated.

'Why do you need a tie?' Vi questioned.

'No, there's a wedding I need to attend in the next month so I was just practicing.' he stated.

'With me stranded in the bathroom? Are you out-' of  your mind? He wanted to yell but he remembered that he had to be nice to him.

'Well technically I started doing this just 30 seconds ago. Anyways you can come outside.' Ro stated and Vi was relieved that he didn't have to stand in the washroom with his date clothes on.

'Shall we leave now?' Vi asked as soon as he was done with putting on his shoes.

'Yes, let's go.'

.
.

'Baby, I'm here. Where are you?' Vi asked her on the phone as he stood outside the door of the restaurant they were supposed to meet.

'I'll be there in two minutes.' she said.

Thirty minutes and ten calls later she has arrived.

'Oh no, you must have had some allergy.' Ro faked a worry tone as he pointed at the rash on her neck.

She looked taken aback by it and ran her fingers over her neck to check it.

'Must have forgotten to apply concealer I guess. I mean that's what they do in the films.' Ro stated.

'Let me see it.' Vi examined it, 'Did you eat sushi? You know you develop purple or red rashes when you eat it right?' he asked with concern.

'You must really love eating sushi.' Ro exclaimed hinting to the act that caused the bruises.

'What do you mean?' she scowled.

'I mean even after knowing that you are allergic to it, you can't avoid it right. That's what I meant.' Ro covered it up for Vi's sake.

'Shall we get inside now?' Vi asked.

'Are you sure these rashes are only due to sushi?' Ro asked her.

'I know what you mean by that Rohit. She doesn't have to clarify anything to you. We trust each other and that's enough.' Vi told him and then Ro decide to not pursue it further to avoid fighting with him.

'I'll sit a few tables away.' Ro told them before Vi could ask him to do the same.

'Sure, thank you.' Vi said.

They've ordered their food and began eating it. While Vi was busy talking to her, he was busy observing her. It was as if it's written very clearly on her head that read, ' I'm a gold digger and a cheater' in red and Vi was colour blind.

They were done eating and after Vi paid the bill they headed for a stroll in the night air and Ro was just behind them.

'Guys wait. Shall we play a couple game?' he asked as he took gaint steps to cover the distance between them.

'Can you give us some privacy?' she asked.

'But it's a couple game for the both of you. Trust me Virat, games like these strengthen relationships, take me and my girlfriend Ritsy for example.'

After debating about doing it or not for a minute, Vi gave in and Isa was forced to.

'First question: Describe the moment you felt love for the first time with each other.' Ro asked.

'When she was very concerned about my injury.' he replied instantly.

'And you?' Ro asked Isa as he thought on the inside, 'When I saw his purse.'

'Well- umm-' she was struggling, clearly.

'Can't you remember it or isn't there any such thing in first place?' he asked her.

He turned to Virat to see his smile fade and his shoulders drop. Maybe that hurt him. And Ro didn't like seeing him like that. According to him, the only emotion Vi should feel for her is anger, not love, not sadness.

'I know it gets hard sometimes to recollect such stuff, I forgot things all the time too.' Ro covered up for her, again only for his sake.

'Yeah, also I keep falling in love with him each time I look into his brown orbs.' she stated and he began smiling widely again.

'It's ten already. We should head back to the hotel.' Ro informed Vi as he felt he might puke any time soon listening to her lies.

'What? Already? Time literally flew.' Vi said, checking his watch.

'Baby, can't you spend the night with me?' she asked and before Vi could even open his mouth to say something, Ro replied, ' No.'

'I didn't ask you.' she glared at him.

'You might be disappointed but we need to go back.' he said.

'Yeah baby, I hate to go but that's the rule. I need to be careful.' Vi told leaning towards her, probably to kiss her.

'There's a mosquito on your cheek.' Ro stated before pushing Vi's face away from her with his hand.

'We need to leave.' Ro held Vi's arm and dragged him along.

'Bye Isa.' he waved at her, not leaving Vi's hand.

Vi bid her farewell too and walked with Ro, wondering why Ro was displaying so much care towards him suddenly.