53

Thanks to every single one of you who've voted on the last chapter 💖

Special mention to:

ictFiction
Savageness06
MadhuSharma167
shimmery_pearl
Drashtisinghaniya
rohirat_addicted
astamasiddika
meghasrinivasan
KaushikiKrishnan
nikitha_143
sassy_reads

For commenting on the last chapter.
Truly means a lot to me🩷
.
.

The celebration continued till four am and probably even after that but nothing really mattered to Rohit anymore.

He walked straight to his bed and dozed off almost instantly.

There was loud music and everyone screaming, maniac laughter surrounding him but nothing could keep him awake anymore.

'Rohit, can you move aside.' Jammy Bhai asked him gently to get seated.

'Um, Rohit.' he was surprised to see him sleep so calmly amidst all the Chaos surrounding him.

'Are you really asleep?' Jaddu pulled up his eye lid to verify.

Rohit shoved him, without even opening his eyes and dozed off again during the time taken for jaddu to land on the floor.

'I'm sure he's acting.' jaddu accused him as Virat helped him get up.

'No, that's the way he's made.' Virat informed him.

'How can he fall asleep with all this happening around him. I can barely even hear you talk.' jaddu still refused to believe him.

'He's god's favourite child. He can fall asleep whenever he wants to. Doesn't matter if he's on his bed or hanging from a tree by holding a snake.' Jinks stated and then jaddu believed him.

'You trusted him but not me?' Virat was furious. Everyone including himself knew that he wasn't actually furious and it was just his dramatic self acting up.

'Just like how you take time to believe me.' jaddu spoke and Virat couldn't argue further cause he got a point.

Soon one after one went back to their rooms to catch some sleep and Jaddu was the last one who stayed.

'Jaddu, so you really didn't forget my birthday?' Virat asked.

'Ofcourse I didn't. Don't underestimate my rajput memory. That's why I hugged you, so technically I wished you first.' Jaddu hit him playfully on his head, probably trying to put some sense in his head.

And that brought a wide ear to ear grin on Virat's face.

'I was wondering how could you even forget my birthday. It's been barely a year since you planned such an exciting event for me. It's been one year correctly' Virat said, seriously calculating days.

'Such a shame that birthdays come only once a year.'

'Yeah exac-' the rest of the sentence got lost in his yawn.

'You should get some sleep. Good night - good morning probably.' jaddu embraced the birthday boy and left the room.

Virat closed the room door and as he was moving towards his bed, he noticed Rohit shivering slightly.