31

My mood was down in the evening and wrote this to cheer myself and once I was done writing, I couldn't keep it to myself.

Also,

My fan page on Instagram hit 300 followers yesterday 🥹

Happy reading ❤️

ictFiction
nikitha_143
AryaKrishna758
karishmita
rohirat_addicted
SomaniVedashree
mostlysane1817
Itsybitsy520
ij0786
Kashih145
Flora20518
DilSeRe_
arshifanfic
Sam_sparkes
_ThatSweaterGirl_
07forlife
sassy_reads
dreamerlass
Savageness06

Thank you for commenting on the previous chapter, it truly means a lot to me❤️✨

.
.

'I'm so happy.' Virat said excitedly after the second match was over.

'Why?' Rohit asked, wishing his debut would be the reason.

'Firstly we'll play together and also because we won today I'll be given a chance to bowl.' he stated and that caught Mahi's ears who was sitting in the seat behind them.

He continued listening to their conversation with his eyes still fixed to the book in his hand and wondered if he and Yuvi were as innocent as them at that age.

'You forgot something, don't you think so?' Virat said.

'What is it?' Rohit asked, clueless like always.

'You asked me to cook Vada pav for you.'

'Oh right, yes. It's been so long since I've asked and you haven't done it yet.' Rohit who didn't remember it until then had begun making a big deal out of it.

'As if you'd recollect it if I didn't remind you.' Virat rolled his eyes and shifted into a comfortable position in his seat to get some rest after hitting fifty runs and taking two catches in the ground.