Everything I Expected

By MoneyFallin

Sequel to Not What I Expected!! Should read Not What I Expected to understand the story Can be triggering W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Important
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

99 7 1
By MoneyFallin

Dinah POV

        "Ms.Y/LN and Ms. Hansen, you guys have something that you want to bring to my attention?" Ashley's principal, Mr. Peters, asks. "Yes, I know that me, as an artist, my personal life is somewhat not private, but I believe that my sister should be treated as a regular student. With that being said, I have a feeling everybody knows that my mother is no longer living. Ashley had a therapy session not that long ago and in which she told us and her therapist that she is being bullied in class about our mother. Ashley just started calling my girlfriend 'mommy', not that it's anybody's business like I said before. But for her classmates to constantly remind her that Dinah isn't her mother and that her mother is dead is crazy. She told us that they've been saying this to her since the second day of school. It is now November. I taught Ashley to talk to her teacher about having problems with her classmates. She told me that she has and that her teacher, Mrs. Jacobs, told her to not listen to them and didn't talk to the other students about the situation." Y/N explains.
        Today is Monday and like me and Y/N said we came down to the school to discuss the situation with Ashley's classmates and teacher with the principal and remove her from the school. "I'm sorry to hear about that. Ashley is an amazing student here and it is unfortunate that all this happening here. As you said, just because you are famous doesn't mean that Ashley should be treated any differently. Ashley is all of this true?" Mr. Peters asks as he looks over at Ashley sitting on my lap. Ashley nods her head. "Yes." "Okay, how about I call Mrs. Jacobs down here because we have a policy for zero bullying in this school." He picks up the phone on his desk and makes a call. "Yes, can you send Mrs. Jacobs to my office and cover her class for her? Thank you." He says and then hangs up.
         "So for this problem we have two options and it's totally up to you women and Ashley. First, you guys can pull her from the school, in which I won't have a problem with because this is such a delicate situation and I want Ashley to be comfortable anywhere she is at. Also, I know you paid the tuition in full for the year and I can help you guys find a school that will transfer the money from this school account to theirs. The second option would be for her to switch classes. I know your daughter Cheylise is at the school as well, so I understand if you want to keep them in the same school." Mr. Peters says. "So you don't care about the teacher's side of the story?" Y/N asks with her eyebrow raised. He shakes his head. "You guys aren't the first set of parents that has come to me about Ms. Jacobs not doing her job correctly. We have a three strike system. This will be her last strike. As for caring for her side of the story, I believe Ashley 100%. Like I said Ashley is an amazing student. Me and Ashley have talks here and there due to your aunt telling me Ashley's background. Plus, children are usually always telling the truth." Mr. Peters explain.
          He turns his attention to Ashley. "Do you want to switch schools or change classes Ashley?" He asks her and she turns and looks at me. "It's up to you ofa. You can stay here and switch classes or you can change schools." "Is Cheychey going to be mad at me if I leave?" She asks me lowly. "I don't think so. When we talk to her about it I think she will be okay. She has her friends here baby." I say back. "I want to leave. If I stay they'll still call me No Parent Ashley." She says while she turns around to look at Mr. Peters. "They call you that?" He asks her shocked and she nods her head slowly and I hear her sniffle. I turn her around and put her head in my chest while I rub her back.
        There's a knock on the door and it opens and a woman walks through. "Mr. Peters you wanted to see me?" She asks as she steps in the room and looks over at us. "Mrs. Jacobs, did Ashley come to you about the other students in your class bullying her?" Mr. Peters asks. "I just want to let you know if you're going to lie about your answer to please step away from me. I'm not in the mood to hear your lies because my sister is sitting here crying right now about the situation and was crying when she told us and her therapist." Y/N says before she could answer. I grab her hand and squeeze it trying to calm her down. Mrs. Jacobs moves away from the door and closer to the desk.
       "She did mention it to me once." "Liar." I hear Ashley mumble. "My sister said that you're lying." Y/N says taunting her and I let go of her hand and hit her arm secretly. "So Mrs. Jacobs you never knew that the kids call her No Parent Ashley? I'm pretty sure you probably heard it once or twice or when they are making fun of her deceased mother." He states. "I've might've heard a few comments. I told her to ignore the students." "So instead of talking to your class about our zero tolerance of bullying in this school you decided to tell her to ignore the students that are constantly making fun of her for three months?" Mr. Peters asks. Mrs. Jacobs looks between us and Mr. Peters. This is definitely her last day working here.
      "Mrs. Jacobs, this is third complaint that we have gotten about you not going with our zero bullying tolerance policy. At the end of the day I want you to come back and clean out your classroom. As of right now, you are no longer a teacher here. Please leave your ID for the school and classroom keys on the office desk out front. You're dismissed." Mr. Peters finishes.
      Mrs. Jacobs turns and looks at us before leaving the room. "So she's not going to apologize? She's just going to walk out?" Y/N asks. "It wouldn't be the first time. Like I've said before I'm sorry this happened to you Ashley. You shouldn't have went through that for that long. I'll be willing to help you guys look for another school for her and I will make sure that it is a good school as well." Mr. Peters says as he goes on his computer and starts typing away. "Thank you for helping us with this decision. We really appreciate it and I know Ashley is thankful for you understanding where she's coming from. There's a lot going on right now for us and I'm just glad you can make sure this situation is getting dealt with." I tell him. "It's no problem. I'm glad that you guys brought it to my attention instead of withholding it from me. I was honestly tired of her." He says as he gets up from his chair and grabs a piece of paper from the printer and sitting in front of us on his desk. He hands Y/N the piece of paper.
      "I took into consideration of Cheylise still being at this school still, so these are the two schools that are near here. They are both top tier schools in the state. Due to Ashley's grades here and in her previous schools I would say that Ashley is more than able to attend these schools. They are based on grades and behavior. One is an all girls school for the intelligent and another school is like here where there's boys and girls and they have high scholar classes that will accommodate to Ashley's intelligence." He says explaining the paper. "These schools will take the balance that's on the account for her?" Y/N asks looking over the paper. "Yes. They'll take the remaining balance as both school have the same tuition as ours. Now, it would take a week for the balance to transfer over, but the second school is willing to send a personal tutor over to your house to keep Ashley up with her schoolwork. They have different sports for the high scholar students such as tennis, basketball, softball-" "Can I go there?! I want to play tennis." Ashley says happily while sitting up on my lap.
      "That's where you want to go Leelee?" Y/N ask her. Ashley nods her head fast. "I will send them your information and get the ball rolling so they could send the tutor over by Wednesday. Just be on the look out for emails and they will be scheduling you a tour as well." "A tour? Geesh what she living there?" Y/N comments and Mr. Peters chuckles. "It's just so you guys see how it's run and it's campus. I'll send that email out right now." "Me and Y/N are going on vacation on the fifth. I don't know if you can try and get it scheduled before then but if you can't, her aunt will be taking her." I tell him. "I will let them know about that. I'm sure they would want you two there with Ashley." "Also, my aunts main language is Spanish. She speaks English as well, but she still has a hard time. She might need a translator. My cousin who usually does it is in high school." Y/N explains. "Antonio is in town till next year. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it." I tell her. "Another thing, just so you're not filling out another emergency sheet, are the same people going to be on it?" Mr. Peters asks. "It's just me, Dinah, her aunt, and her sister correct?" Y/N asks. "Yes I believe so if I'm not mistaken. I'll send those emails out right now. You guys are all set to leave. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. Ashley, you are a very smart young lady and I am very happy that I  had you in my school. You can come visit me any time you want. I'm always here with an open door for you." He says smiling at Ashley. She gets up off my lap and runs to hug him and he hugs her back.
       "Thank you." Ashley says to him. "You are very welcome Ms. Ashley. Don't let the other kids get to you. They're mad because you're stronger than them. Your mother would be very proud." He tells her. "I tell her that everyday." Y/N says to Mr. Peters as she get up and shakes his hand. I get up and shake his hand as well. "You think we could see Chey real quick?" He nods his head. "Yeah let's go." He walks out his office and we follow behind him. We walk down the hallways on the first floor until we get in front of a class door. I look at the wall besides the door and see all Chey's classmates pictures along with hers. "Babe look." I say as I point to Chey's cheesy picture.

"She's really my child." She says while shaking her head.
        Mr. Peters knocks on the door and then slowly opens the door. "Cheylise, I have some special guests for you and your classmates." Mr. Peters ushers us into the class room and the kids are all supporting shocked faces. "Hi Titis!" I hear a small voice yell and I look around to see Nayeli waving at us and I wave back. "I didn't know you guys were in the same class together." Y/N comments. "Hey everyone. Sorry for interrupting your class. Ms..." Y/N drags. "The kids call me Ms. Amber. It's a pleasure to have your daughter in my class. She's so well behaved." Chey's teacher responds back. "At least she behaves somewhere." Y/N comments. I hit her arm and she looks over at me. "Mama I'm not even bad." Cheylise says. "Well you still didn't give me or mami a hug." Y/N says. Cheylise runs over and hugs me and then Y/N.
      "Am I going home?" "No, you're not. Yaya will be picking you and your bestie up later." Y/N says. "Who here knows who I am?" Y/N asks. "You're Cheylise's mom." A little boy says. "Well yes I'm one of them, but does anybody know what I do?" She asks again. "You sing. My mom listens to you everyday. Every time we're in the car." A little girl says. "That's right. Does anybody know who she is?" Y/N asks while pointing at me. "She's in fifth harmony!" A little boy yells. "I am. I also make my own music." I tell them. "My daddy says your music suck." A little girl up front says. "My mama doesn't suck. Your dad doesn't have good taste in music." Cheylise claps back. Y/N tries to secretly high five Chey. "Babe!" I whisper yell. She looks over at me.
        "Cheybay, it's okay if her dad doesn't like my music. Not everybody is going to like it. I don't expect everybody to like my music. But that doesn't stop me from making music. That's like with life. You guys aren't going to understand it now, but not everybody is going to like you. Some people are going to hate you for no reason or some may have a reason. Just don't let a group of people stop you from doing what you love. I love making music. It calms me down when I'm mad or makes me feel better when I'm upset. So what I'm trying to say is, don't let somebody stop you from doing something that you love. There's always going to be haters. They should motivate you though, it'll give you a reason to keep going." Y/N finishes and everyone claps.
         "Y'all are either clapping because your teacher did or you really understand what I'm saying. I'm here explaining life to kindergarteners." She mumbles and Ms. Amber and Mr. Peters chuckle. "It was nice seeing and meeting you guys. Nayeli and Cheylise, you girls better behave. Ms. Amber, Nayeli is my goddaughter so if she gives you any problems you can call me too." Y/N says to the teacher.  Chey and Yeli both run up to me and give me hugs. I kiss the top of their heads and they run over to Y/N. Chey runs and hugs Ashley. "I saved the best for last." She tells Ashley. "Why titi not in class?" Chey asks me.
        "We'll talk when we get home. It was nice meeting you Ms. Amber." I say as I walk over and give her hug. "It was nice meeting you as well. I've only ever met Melanie and her aunts, so it's nice meeting you two." She says as we pull away from the hug. "I love both of you guys music as well. I've been listening to you since Fifth Harmony." She comments. I smile, "I think we both have autographed pictures at home. The next time I pick Chey up I'll give them to you." "Oh my gosh, thank you. I will love that. My fiancé loves her and he'd be so geeked when I get them." "You're welcome. Are the girls really behaving in class?" I ask her out of curiosity. She nods her head. "They're amazing. Very well behaved and mannered. They tell me when other people are getting picked on and help the other students in the class. We actually had an incident last week, where a group of boys were picking on this girl and Cheylise and Nayeli both told the boys to stop picking on her. Since then the three have been inseparable." She explains.
     "Yeah, Y/N has been teaching her about bullying and how to stop it. I've also been trying to teach her about not everything needs a reaction but she's really her mothers child." I say and she giggles. "I've been trying to teach her that too." Ms. Amber comments. "Hey Ms. Amber, it was a pleasure to meet you and talk to your class. Expect for that one kid who's dad says my music sucks. I know he be bumping my music in the car by himself though." Y/N says as she comes up to us. Ms. Amber lets out a laugh. "It was a pleasure to meet the both of you as well. In January we are having career day on the 21st. Are both of you guys able to come? I'm sure the kids would love you guys to come." Ms. Amber asks. "I'll definitely try to make it. I'll clear out my schedule for it. Nayeli's mother is my manager so I can definitely talk to her about it. I'll ask her to come as well. Are we the only parents that are artist in here?" Y/N asks. "Yeah I believe so. Everybody else's I believe are lawyers and doctors, or something of the sort." Ms. Amber states. "Oh well yeah, we'll come. Sing a song or something. I'll give out free T-shirts or something. We got time to think." Y/N rambles.
         "Well we have to go. Baby girl behave. I'll see you later okay? I love you." "I love you too mami and mama." Chey says before she goes back to her seat. "Bye Yeli." Me and Y/N says and we wave at her. She waves back. We walk out of the classroom and then proceed to exit the school. I grab ahold Ashley's hand as we walk into the parking lot. "Alright Leelee, you got a new school and you're going to playing tennis. Is there anything else you want to do in life?" Y/N asks her as she unlocks the car doors. "Yaya said I can do modeling. She said I can just take pictures and look cute." Ashley replies. "You want to do modeling? I can see you doing that. You sit cute and look pretty anyways. If you wasn't having a birthday party where would you want go?" Y/N asks her while getting in the car. I open the back door for Ashley and she gets in. I get in the passenger seat and close the door putting on my seat belt. "I don't know. Can we go see mami?" Ashley asks and Y/N looks at Ashley through the rear view mirror. "Yeah, we can. I think she needs some new flowers, what do you think?" Y/N asks her with a smile and Ashley smiles wide and nods her head.
       "Yeah, we can get her daisies. Those were her favorite." Ashley replies back. "I thought roses were her favorite?" "Maybe back when you were a baby, but mami used to always buy me and her a daisy everyday." Ashley comments and I giggle. "Roses are basic. Everyone gets roses. We have to be different. Do you know any other flowers besides roses?" Ashley asks her. I laugh and Y/N looks at her taken back through the rear view as she starts the car. I pull out my phone and go on Instagram and start a live. "As a matter of fact, I do. And what do you know about basic?" "Yaya is our sister. I feel like that's an explanation. Her favorite word is basic. And if you know some then name them." I stifle my laugh as Y/N looks over at me. "There's daisies, lilies, orchids, and sunflowers." "You said daises because I said daisies." Ashley comments.
       "Little girl, I knew about daisies before you were born." "You still only named three other flowers. You don't know nothing about flowers." Ashley says as she sits back with her arms crossed. "I know tulips." Y/N retorts back while driving. "Do you know what a Chrysanthemum is?" Ashley asks matter of factly. "A what? Ash stop coming up with words." "It's a flower! Did you not read the book mami gave you because you wrote your name in it like ten times." Ashley exclaims. "I did but that was years ago. Like way before any of you siblings were born." Y/N says. "Yeah because you're old." "I am not old. Im only about to be 24 years old." "Yeah thats 16 years older than me. You're old." "But Ashley I'm 22. Am I old?" I ask her. "No, she's older than you by two years. She's the oldest one here." Ashley says.
       "How is Dinah not old, but I'm only two years older than her?" Y/N asks. "Because I said so." "You can walk home because I said so." Y/N claps back. "She's not walking home. You can walk home." I say to her. "Oh you ain't kicking me out of my own car. Ain't that right Cream?" "You named your car after its color? That's basic." Ashley comments and I laugh. "I didn't name it after the color. I named it after Cream from Sonic." Y/N says matter of factly. I look down at my phone and see the comments blowing up. "Who is Sonic?" Ashley asks. "And you're mad at me about some flowers but you don't know who Sonic is." "It must be old because I don't know who you're talking about." Ashley retorts. "So first I don't know nothing about flowers and now I'm old? You're being Cream for Halloween next year." "Do they even make Cream costumes anymore? You know since it's old." Ashley says with a smirk. "That's why your birthday present is getting sent back." Y/N mumbles and I laugh. We all know she's lying about that. Whatever Ashley asks for she gets. We pick the dog up right after we come back from Jamaica, plus she already paid for it.
     "No it's not. You promised me that you would always keep me happy. I want a dog, that's what'll keep me happy. You can't break promises." Ashley says as she waves her finger 'no'. I look down at the comments. 

Dinahsjane727: Ashley always has a comeback
Taytay2016: 😂😂😂 Ashley has been cutting up on Y/N this whole live.
Normani: record them so we can see their faces. I know Ashley is making her stank faces😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

       I flip the camera and turn in my seat so they're both in the frame. "That dog is not going to make you happy. It makes you spoiled. You're a kid, all you have time to do is be happy." Y/N comments. "How am I supposed to be happy if my mom is dead?" Ashley asks with a raised eyebrow.

quavohuncho: lil bit got crazy with that one
normani: 🤯🤯LeeLee nooooo
Crazyovery/n: and that's on a reality check.
Kehlani: Ashley snapped 🫢
Iamcardib: Y/N's face is exactly how all of us feel after hearing her say that

      Y/N stops at a red light and look back at Ashley with her jaw dropped. She looks over at me and I look at her just as shocked. "You know Ashley, I'm going to let you get that one because you're right. You stay strong soldier. You can get that dog you wanted and anything else." Y/N says as she turns around calmly returning to driving normally.
"You know, respectfully, we can't have a baby born in December. The way Ashley just did me the way I did my dads mom is crazy. My dad knew exactly what he was doing when he made Ashley." "And what was that?" Ashley comments sassily. "Making another me. The only difference is that you're girly." Y/N retorts back. 

Therealayana: not the stay strong soldier🤣🤣🤣
NickiMinaj: I wouldn't know how to respond to that either
Diiinahjaneee: so Dinah you're not going to intervene?

       I shake my head fast once I seen that comment. "Mommy are you recording me?" "I'm recording both of you guys. Y'all are crazy." I tell her. "But why are you recording? This is our conversation. We're coming at each other." Ashley says. "Yeah this is our conversation. What you're on live?" Y/N comments as she looks at me quick then back on the road. "Don't try and gang up on me! Ashley your party will be cancelled and Y/N your trip will be cancelled." I say as I point to the both of them.

Kianalede: not them tag teaming you😂😂
Ananotlisa: me and Yaya are going to get them for tag teaming you
Hblockjare: don't worry. Imma get them sis

"First of all, I'm paying for Ashley's party. She's having the party since I already paid for it. As for the trip I can book one by myself." Y/N comments. "Alright, fine. Have fun because the party won't be at the house." "Mommy noooo. I'm sorry. Y/N you can have your trip cancelled. I want my party. Everybody said that they were coming. Mommy, please don't cancel my party." Ashley whines. "'Why does she call you mommy if that's your sister-in-law?'" I read out loud. "Because she minds the business that pays her. Leave her alone. Y'all always want an answer for something. Whatever nicknames and titles that are in my household ain't nobody's business." Y/N says. "She calls me mommy because she wants to and that's what she's comfortable with. I'm okay with it and that's all that matters." I explain.
        "Babe someone said that I take care of all your responsibilities." I say as I read the comments. "What responsibilities? I pay all the bills that come in the house. I take care of all my kids and family members. She don't pay for not a damn thing. Unless she go to the store by herself. Yet, I'm still sending her money every single day. Don't get it twisted Dinah only got a couple of responsibilities and that's be fine as hell, be a mother, be a singer, and get to her bag." Y/N explains. "We going to the house or dropping her off?" "Dropping off Ash. I have a couple of photoshoots to go to. You coming?" I ask her. "I don't have nothing better to do." She says back. "Alright guys we will talk to you later. Say bye Ashley." I say as I face the camera towards her. "Bye nosy people." Ashley says. "Bye instigators." Y/N says as I end the live. "You two are twins." I let out. "I know right. It's terrible." Y/N comments and Ashley just laughs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Hold that pose for me.... Yes! Now give me face." "Go ahead baby!" I hear Y/N yell and I start blushing and smiling harder. "YESS! Dinah just like that." "That's my fine ass girlfriend!" Y/N yells out and I switch positions. I look over at Y/N and see her recording me. I turn back and start posing for the camera. "And that's a wrap! Dinah you want to come look at these pictures?" The photographer asks and I nod my head and walk over.
      Once I get close to him, Y/N comes to me and kisses the top of my head pulling me into her side. My manager, Melissa, and Viv also walk over. "You did amazing." "Thank you baby." I say then peck her lips. "You got an amazing cheerleader because every time she made you smile the photos came out ten times better." The photographer says as he goes through the photos. "I love them. Especially the second to last one." I say as I look at the pictures. "I gotta get that one blown up and put up in the crib." Y/N says. I turn and look at Melissa. "They're amazing. You look so gorgeous." She says. "Alright go get changed and back into your clothes. I will give you follow through of what your next couple of weeks look like." Melissa says and I nod my head grabbing Y/N's hand and walking to the dressing room.
       Once inside the room, I hurry up and start kicking off my shoes. "Can you-" "Already on it mama." Y/N says as she walks over and unzips the back of my dress. She goes back to the couch not before placing a couple of kisses on my neck. "I think I got better pictures than homeboy. I'm about to make it my Lock Screen." She says as I strip out of the dress. "You going to send them to me?" "I didn't take these pictures for you. I took them for my catalog and folder." She says. I let out a groan and she lets out a chuckle. "Check your phone bebe." She says. I place the dress on the chair that was used for my hair and make up and grab my clothes that are sitting next to her. Two knocks are heard on the door. "It's me!" Melissa yells out before she opens the door. She walks in with Viv trailing behind her. "Okay so I know you guys are leaving for Jamaica on the fifth, so obviously you have nothing planned. You do have a show on the fourth though." "I have therapy at 6:30 that night. I can't do a show that day. I've been pushing these sessions back for a while. I told Kiara myself that I was going to be there. She doesn't have any other openings before then." I comment. "You didn't tell me that." "I texted you that and you responded to it. I'm not cancelling it Mel." I say to her sternly.
      "I can call Kiara and see if she can come to the venue to have the session. Melissa, she has to have this session. They can't keep pushing back this court date." "It can wait. She can have her session when she comes back." Melissa says sassily towards Y/N. Y/N stares at her for a moment before chuckling and shaking her head and standing up. "Let me go call Kiara before I gotta set it off in this place. I keep telling y'all stop playing with me when it comes to her. Y'all gone learn that I'm crazy and that I get it from my daddy." She says as she walks out the door not forgetting to slam the door. "She always has an attitude. I don't know how you're with her." Melissa says while shaking her head.
        It's always the girls with the nickname Mel that want to start something. "Melissa she is right though. They've been pushing back the court case because I haven't been going. I can't miss this appointment." I say frustratedly. "How about we wait for Y/N to come back and see what Kiara says? That way we can see how we can make this work." Viv says trying to ease the tension. I sigh and nod my head and Melissa rolls her eyes. "You also have a show on the 14th-" "Not happening. That's Ashley's birthday and her party is that day. I also told you that." I say. "That's her sister, you don't need to be there." Melissa states. "That's my child and my sister in law. That's my family. Her family is my family at the end of the day. I'm not missing her birthday party. That's the end of that discussion. I don't know what you have against Y/N, but you need to let it go. She's not going nowhere. Ever. And if you can't let it go then you're fired. I'm not going to allow you to keep disrespecting the one person that always makes sure that I'm okay and making sure that I'm always happy." I tell her looking her in the eyes.
       "What do you even see in her? All she does is get angry all the time and is always telling someone off. She's disrespectful." Melissa comments. "Listen here crimson chin, I don't have nothing against you. I allow you to do your job with HER. You're not my manager. With that being said you don't have to worry about why I am the way I am. I warned you that I was crazy. That's why I'm disrespectful. I'm also disrespectful when I feel disrespected. In which, I feel disrespected. I'm trying to learn to heal and not get angry all the time. So I'm going to say this as respectful as I can, you're fired and leave. You obviously can't let whatever you have against me go, so your time has come to an end." Y/N says from behind me, not knowing when she got back inside the room.
      "You can't fire me." Melissa says while staring at Y/N. "I can and I did. I'll text you her managers email and you can send her over all the paperwork for everything." I say. "Oh and don't worry about y'all's contract." Y/N says pointing between me and Melissa. "I'll buy it out." She says with a smile. Melissa stares at the two of us before shaking her head. "She's going to cost you your career." She comments as she makes her way towards you. "No I'm going to elevate it. You're the one costing it. Have a nice day Miranda." Melissa lets out a groan before leaving out the door. Viv starts laughing. "You're petty as hell." Viv comments and me and Y/N start laughing. "I didn't do nothing to her. Let me call Yonni." She pulls her phone out her pocket. I start putting my clothes on. "What do you want Y/LN?" I hear Yonni groan out. "You have a new client." "Oh gosh I'm not a modeling agent. I'm not going to handle Ashley too." She whines. "It's me baby momma!" I yell out so she can hear me. "I'll take her. I thought Miranda was your manager?" Yonni asks. We all laugh. "Her name is Melissa and she just got fired. She was being disrespectful. Going against everything I told her that I had planned. Like booking a show before we go to Jamaica and the day of Ashley's party." I say as I walk over to Y/N.
      Yonni's jaw drops. "Even I know those two days are off limits. I think I have her number though. I'll just send her my email to send everything over. I'll also set up a meeting with your label. That way they can know about the changes of everything. Also to see how long your contract is. If it's ending soon I'll have Analisa email Y/N about coming up with a contract for hers. That'll be later on after the meeting obviously." Yonni says. "What's up with all these girls with the nickname Mel? Y/N, Sum 2 Prove is scheduled to release at 9 tonight eastern time. You can post the cover photo whenever you choose. Just remember it releases at six over here. Everything is all set for you moving forward with Dreamdoll as well. Dinah, are you keeping Vivian? Please tell me yes, so that life can be easier." Yonni whines the last part out.
      I look over at Viv trying to get her answer. "I work for you. Melissa didn't sign my paychecks." Viv says with a shrug. "Okay, so give Viv my number and Viv, I'll pay you more than what Dinah is paying you. I just need someone to physically be there for her as a 'manager' when I can't be there. I'm balancing now four careers, so I can't be everywhere at once. I still have to get Ayana prepared for her first interview." "For the fighting incident?" Y/N asks. Yonni nods her head. "She's still getting bad press for it. I don't want her career to end before it even starts. I'll come to the house so that way we can have a formal discussion about everything." Yonni says.
      "Y'all done on the phone? Im trying to go back to what we was doing." We hear Benny say. "What is that exactly?" Y/N asks. Benny stares at her through the screen. "Aight well I'll see you guys later when you come to the crib." Y/N says before she hangs up. She puts her phone back in her pocket. "Welcome to the team." Y/N says as she smiles while looking between me and Viv. I walk closer to her and grab her face and hold it in my hands. "I don't deserve you." "I think it's the other way baby girl. I'm too crazy for you." She says. "Crazy enough to keep opening my eyes." I say before I peck her lips. I let go of her face and walk to the vanity to grab my phone. "You helped me open my eyes. What I can tell you, and im going to say it with Viv here, the people that were around you that should've peeped what Odell was doing and didn't ask or say anything need to go. I know it's not their business to be asking, but they should've asked. I don't care if you told them not to say anything, they should've been looking out for you.  As your team, they should be looking out for you and your best interest. Especially since there are kids involved. A makeup artist, stylist, hairstylist, all those people should've said something. Shit Miranda should've said something!" She exclaims and I giggle.
      "Her name is Melissa babe." "Don't matter what her name is now. She's gone. I ain't gonna preach to you baby. Just open your eyes a little bit for me. If they seen something and asked you about it, you better say it in court and your therapy session. But let's go. I'm hungry as hell." "Wait does that mean I have to go? I was around her all the time. She didn't say anything to me and they looked perfectly fine." "She's right babe. I didn't tell her anything. If there was one person who really didn't know it would be Viv. Even though she's my assistant Melissa still had her running around for her." I tell her. "No, she doesn't have to go. Plus I like Viv, she's cool people." Y/N says as she holds out her fist and Viv pounds her. "That's surprising. You really don't like people." "I know I don't. She minds her business. That's truly what I like about her. Plus she's goofy as hell." Y/N comments.
         "Let's go though. We gotta eat and meet Yonni at the crib. And we got to start packing." She comments as she grabs my purse off of the counter. "Y/N you got a brother or cousin?" Viv asks. "Yes, why do you ask?" "Because I need someone like you in my life." Y/N lets out a chuckle. "No you don't. Dinah don't need someone like me in her life." Y/N comments. "I do have a cousin though. You'll meet him at the crib."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Tía!" Y/N yells out once she opens the door to the house. "Girl stop all that yelling in this damn house!" I hear Drea yell. "It's my house and you're yelling too." Y/N yells back as she walks into the kitchen and we follow behind her. When I walk in I see Sammie, Drea, Antonio and Ray. I walk over to each of them and give them a hug. "Everybody this is Vivian but call her Viv. She's my assistant soon to be Yonni's. Viv this is Y/N's aunts Sammie and Drea, Y/N's uncle Ray, and her cousin Antonio." I say as I point everyone out. "Tia what you cooking?" "Nada para ti." "But tiaaaa, yo tengo hambre." Y/N whines. "You better off ordering pizza. She only cooked for her and Ray. Ain't seen me in years and cooked this man a meal." Antonio comments. "Uncle Raaaaayyy..." she let's out as she walk to her uncle. He puts a little bit of everything that's on his plate on his fork before feeding it to her. "You're my favorite uncle." She says with her mouth full and a smile. She walks over to Antonio and pats his back. "I knew I still had it." She says once she swallows the food.
     "Antonio, Viv is single just to let you know." Y/N says as she winks at Viv and I let out a giggle. "Thanks? I guess, but I'm not looking for love just yet." Antonio says. "Well Viv, there's always my cousin Stanley." "Are you trying to hook her up with your cousins?" Drea asks. "That's what she wanted! She asked if I had a brother, but I wouldn't hook her up with a federal criminal. At least Antonio and Stanley can protect her." Y/N exclaims. "Anyways, Yonni is on her way here and we got some news." Y/N says with a big smile on her face.
     I know she is super happy about me signing under Yonni's management. Also, me soon signing to her label. She's been wanting me and the girls to sign to her and so far the only one out the group that signed to her was Normani. We weren't talking at the time I so I decided to sign with HITCO. Which backfired because lately I haven't been doing much thanks to L.A. Reid and Melissa. I should've signed to her from the jump and maybe, just maybe, I would have as much money and success as she does.
     "What is it?" Drea asks. "Dinah..... is signing to Yonni's management and hopefully soon signing onto my label." Y/N says with an even bigger smile, if possible. "Congratulations to the both of you. I know this is huge for both of you." Sammie says. "Garcías tía." I say and Sammie smiles bright. "Our lessons are working, I see." Sammie says with a wide smile.
     I hear the door open and close and I hear heels clicking on the tiles floor throughout the house. "Baby mommaaaaaa!" I hear Yonni's voice ring throughout the house. "What's wrong with y'all and this yelling?" Drea mumbles and we laugh. "Okay D- hey everybody. How are you guys doing?" Yonni says as she walks around the room hugging and kissing everyone's cheek. "Sorry I would've been here sooner, but Benny is sick and I had to make sure Yeli was straight getting picked up from school. I asked Ayana to do it since she had to pick Chey up anyways." Yonni says. She turns to me and smiles.
      "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I'm buying out your management contract. I've already wired the money to Melissa's account. In an hour or so, once you sign this contract you will be under my management. Then after that I will be working on your weak ass contract. First off, let's start by saying that Melissa sucks and you should've never signed your contract. It's terrible." Yonni says while shaking her head. "Your new possible label owner here can tell you what you're in store for with your new contract." Yonni says pointing to Y/N.
      Y/N picks up the wooden spoon that's on the counter before holding it up for her mouth as if it's a microphone. "Ms. Dinah Jane, when signing with us you will get a non payback advance of $200,000 for marketing, a custom chain, 95% of all master recordings, two paid in full tours, and a two album contract deal!" Y/N says in her best tv host voice and Viv is just laughing. "You also get to bang your label owner at the price of love and no special treatment." She finishes and everyone claps then laughs.
       "Nah for real though babe, you do get that. That 95% from all your master recordings is what's going to be your money maker. I'll have my best people working with you on your album and all." "Can I work with whoever I want?" She nods her head. "Can I write my own songs with full creativity?" She nods her head. "Can we negotiate my advance?" "Depends on how much you want. I've given you the same amount that I've given everyone else." "I'm not everyone else. How about $300,000?" I say as I walk over to where she is and stand in front of her. She looks down at me staring into my eyes. "I can give you more than that. How about 1 million?" "No, no that's too much babe." "Fine, you'll get your $300,000. Anything else?" "I want you to produce my first album that's under your label." "I can do that." She says as she nods her head. "And.... We have to collab on one of the songs on the album." I say as I look in her eyes. "Oh, you want me to be the Jay-Z to your Beyoncé?" She says with a smirk and I laugh while nodding.
        I peck her lips. "You are the Jay-Z to my Beyoncé." "Y'all are more like a Lil Durk and Dej Loaf. Durk and Dej, Durk and Dej." Ayana says as she walks in the kitchen with Nayeli and Cheylise. "Hi mama and mami!" Cheylise says as she runs and hugs our legs. "You know she was supposed to go to Melanie's right? She's staying there until we come back." Y/N says. "Yeah, but the house is closer to the school and Yonni is here, so Im dropping Yeli off. I gotta pick some things up before I go back to Jack's. Plus, Melanie is at her doctors appointment, she said she'll come get her from here." Ayana explains. Ayana walks over to uncle Ray who already has a fork full of food ready for her.
       "How was school girls?" Yonni asks them as Chey goes and sits on Drea's lap. "It good until after mami and mama left." Chey says. "What happened?" I say as I turn around in front of Y/N and she wraps her arms around my waist. "Serena said mama's music sucks and tried to make fun of Titi Yonni. She said Yeli's mom waits on a no good singer like mama to make music to get paid." Cheylise says. "Pooh?" Yonni asks as she looks down at Nayeli and I look at Nayeli's face and see tears streaming down her face.
        I feel Y/N's grip on my waist tighten. Everybody's kid in our friend group are treated like family. Those are everyone's nieces and nephews. With it being Nayeli and her being Y/N's goddaughter it hits different for her. She treats her as if she was her daughter, so I understand why she's mad. "We went to the school for Ashley's situation that had to do with taunting and bullying this morning. We visited the girls just to say hey and meet their teacher. I started talking to the class and some little girl said that her dad said my music sucks." Y/N explains. "What do you mean Ashley was getting bullied?" Drea asks. "Her classmates were making fun of her for Ma being deceased. We talked to the principal and he fired the teacher because this was her third time not handling a bullying situation correctly. Ashley is switching schools and she's happy. She's going to be playing tennis too." Y/N explains to Drea trying to calm her down. I turn to Yonni and see her holding Nayeli while rubbing her back.
       "I told her that her daddy only makes buildings for midgets. She told Ms. Amber but didn't tell the truth. So I told Ms. Amber and the other girl was on red for the rest of the day. She told me that I should've have told her, but said i wasn't in trouble." Chey finishes explaining. "I told bestie to stop crying. She can't be a baby all her life. We rich, she had a stain on her shirt since she came in." She says with a shrug. I hear some stifled laughs. "You're done hanging with titi Ashley." Y/N says. "And we don't throw in peoples faces that we're wealthy. Not everybody has money like us. We all have family members that still don't have money." I tell Chey. "Sorry mami." "It's okay Pooh. Her mom probably ain't as fine as your mom so she's just hating." Yonni tells Yeli. Drea and Sammie start laughing. "And she isn't. I seen her mom in the pick up line today. She looked stressed." Ayana comments.

@OfficialY/N

@OfficialY/N: Sum 2 Prove available on all platforms at 9pm eastern!!! Start of a new beginning.
@chrisbrownofficial: 🔥🔥🔥 y'all not ready for this track tho
@HblockJare: Sis is dropping some heat on y'all
@quavohuncho: Y'all ready for a new era?👀👀
@bigsean: Lil sis didn't come to play
@dinahjane: So proud of this new music. Can't wait for everyone to hear it.
@saweetie: Bestie is finally dropping my favorite track for y'all. 🔥🔥🔥
@milaj: I can't wait

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
7.7K 326 44
JarianaSlays_Mia and I are both putting our ideas into this stories I hope you all enjoy it! This is were Dinah gets to message her best friend Ally...
240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..