A Zodiac summer

By Uranusnothere

What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow o... More

Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 1)
Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 2)
Arriving to the house
Time to get to know each other
Pizza night or game night?
Insomnia?
What's on his phone?
Rules
In the dark
Sleepy days and the surprising guest
Water signs goes buying groceries
Capricorn and nerf guns
The group chat
Sleepover
Pisces wish
A weird day
A weird day, part 2
Beachday
A day with the air signs
Who knows the Zodiacs better
Who knows the Zodiacs better, part 2
The day before the vacation
Goodbyes and motion sickness
Incorrect quotes and memes
At the hotel
Capricorn's friend
Ophiuchus
Disney land
The bet
Mission (Im)possible
A bΜΆrΜΆoΜΆsΜΆ date
Realisation
A restless night
If the Fire signs got a job
The day Cancer died
The one time we need you
Where is Sunny?
Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought
Midnight party
Smash or pass
Smash or pass, part 2
Sleepover but with the girls
Sleepover but with the girls, part 2
How to succeed a plan
How I found a secret library
How to lure ophi away
Pool party went wrong?!
GENDERBEND TIME

Never shop with your girlfriend

250 5 147
By Uranusnothere

Virgo's pov

As I opened my eyes all I could see was darkness. My mind was still a bit foggy by the time I tried to sit up. That was when I noticed that I couldn't. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I saw a certain white haired boy sleeping besides me, with his arms around me.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I screamed and he hushed me.

"Five more days mom." He continued snoring. I tried to move his arms away from me but he tightened his grip.

"Stop moving."

"You are suffocating me." I gasped and the door flew open.

"Virgo it's time to wake up." Taurus yelled loudly. Ophiuchus sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"I told you to let me sleep five more days mom." He yawned before going to sleep again.

Taurus gave me an unreadable expression.
"I knew it, you are cheating on me." She said with a hint of amusement. She also told me that I had ten minutes to meet her and Capricorn outside.

"Where is Ophi?" Capricorn asked and I told her about him still sleeping. She quickly excused herself and telling us to order something for her as well.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"You guys made sure to order something for me as well? Nice!" She said when we showed her the food.
"You guys make sure he sits on the chair, alright ." She said just as I looked over her shoulder and saw Ophiuchus laying on the ground, surprisingly full clothed. Me and Taurus had to work together to make him sit on the chair and keeping his head up so it didn't land on the food.

"Here we go." Capricorn said putting the straw in his mouth. She placed the other end of it in a cup filled with coffee and forced him to drink. The white haired coughed a bit before drinking some more of the coffee. After his third cup he opened his eyes that was no longer tired but instead full of energy and excitement.

"Good day mates!" He said with a cheery smile.

"Hi." We said in unison.

"Do you guys have coffee?" He asked and Capricorn told him to go and get one for himself. When he returned, we all ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"Let's go to a shop!" Capricorn suggested. After looking around a bit we finally found a shop for clothes. We looked around aimlessly until Taurus grabbed some clothes and returned back to us.

"Please put this on." She said failing to have a straight face. I eyed her curiously and took the clothes with me to the changing room.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

"This looks so good on you!" She exclaimed taking some pictures of me. I fixed the skirt uncomfortably. Never would I have thought that my first girlfriend would force me to wear a skirt with this ridiculously oversized jacket.

"Try this on." She said handing me another skirt, shoving back into the changing room.

As I was changing I heard Taurus talking to someone outside. I peeked out and saw Capricorn talking to her, and Ophiuchus sitting on a chair with a bored expression.
"Virgo come out and show the others the clothes." Taurus demanded and I left the room to show them.

The girls gasped surprised while Ophiuchus gave me a look.
"Holy shit Taurus, your boyfriend is hot." Ophiuchus mumbled amazed.

"May I change back now?" I asked embarrassed. Short skirts are definitely not something I recommend anyone to try.

"No, you are going to have to try on more clothes." Taurus said already looking for a new outfit.

"But-"

"No buts, for my whole life I have been forced to wear what other people told me to wear. Just feel lucky that you aren't going to do this that long." She adds handing me once again a new skirt.

"But, why me? You have Capricorn and Ophiuchus to dress up as well."

Taurus placed her arms around Capricorn's shoulders.
"That's because she is my best friend."

"I am your boyfriend."
"Friends comes first."

And both of the girls high-five each other giggly. Just as I was about to go inside again Ophiuchus slides in front of me.

"You know, if your girlfriend doesn't treat you good, you could always come to me. I promise to treat you better." He winked softly.

"Stop hitting on my boyfriend." Taurus said getting an evil glint in her eyes. She looked at Capricorn who returned the same look.

"Try this on." The youngest girl said throwing some clothes towards the white haired.

"Ew how dare you think I would wear anything you are handing me?" He said offended and dropped the clothes on the floor.

"Virgo wore them before you."
"Back in a minute."

He ran in to the changing room, letting out a small gasp. Taurus gave me a long look as of saying. Tell him about the truth and you are dead. I gulped and shook my head intensively.
The girls ordered me to go and change as well.

A couple of minutes later both of us came out to show the clothes.
I wore a black skirt with some matching pants and a shirt.
Ophiuchus wore a black blazer with a white shirt underneath. He also had a black pair of jeans on that surprisingly fit him. The purple tie he wore fitted perfectly with the outfit.

"You look good." I said awkwardly and he blushed.

"Not as good as you." He commented shyly. Taurus coughed behind us.

"Try this hoodie on." Capricorn said handing me a dark green one. They all gasped and Taurus told me to sit down so that she could fix my hair.

"Tada, I am here to present you the new Virgo. Everyone say hi to Virgolina." She said clearly improvising.

I looked at the mirror and I saw a whole new person.
"What did you do to my hair?"

"Who cares about that, now tell me. How does it feel?" Capricorn asked holding her hand out as of it was a microphone.

"I-umm."

"I can tell you." Ophiuchus snapped.
"This is ludicrous, change clothes back right now!" And I couldn't agree more. After a bit of complaining, I was finally able to change my clothes.

We all left the shop empty handed, except for Ophiuchus who bought the clothes he tried on earlier.

"Let's head back to the hotel now." Capricorn suggested looking at the clock. Everyone agreed to that.

"I really need a cup of coffee and a shower now." Ophiuchus said and I suddenly remembered something.

"Hey, Ophiuchus can I ask something?"

"Sure love."

"Why were you in my bed this morning?"

"Because I love you so much that I can't be away from you." He said a little bit to fast and not as cool as he always acted. I noticed how he eyed the two girls, Capricorn in particular.

"She kicked me out last night." He blurted out.
Sighing he continued when he realised I didn't get it.

"You see, me and Capricorn have a special relationship and she said she didn't want to sleep with a boy. So just before going to bed she kicked me out so I snuck into your room to ask if I could sleep there but you were asleep and I decided that you would probably let your bro sleep with you."

"Wow, you should have asked me."

"But you were sleeping so nicely so I didn't have the nerve to wake you up."

"You still should have asked." I said stubbornly. I think that Taurus is starting to rub off on me. A buzz was heard and I felt a vibration coming from my phone.

"What's that?" Ophiuchus asked innocently pointing at the phone. I opened it and went straight into the group chat.

-Gemini sucks-

Heartbrokengurl: imagine not having a bf that looks hot even with a skirt on

Bakugo: Wut

Ineedlove: Send me the pics now.

YourLocalGf: Why are you so eager to see Virgo in a skirt Libra?

Ineedlove: For blac- I mean legal reasons.

NotSoInnocent: How did you stutter in TEXT

Heartbrokengurl: I am going to pretend nothing of this happened. *sends a pic of Virgolina*

Virginpower!!!: Hot

Virginpower!!!: What's with this username?

YourLocalShipper: Idk you chose it

Sag'sBf: Taurus your bf is hot in a skirt

Brokegurl: Taurus I saw what you did yesterday...

Heartbrokengurl: I um 😳

Heartbrokengurl: Capricorn is wonder who kicked her out of the group

Gemini'sBfOrsmh?: She left by herself..???

Heartbrokengurl: Oh

Virginpower!!!: I have nothing to do with this.

Heartbrokengurl: I KNEW IT! YOU LIED TO ME WHEN YOU SAID THAT I HAD DROPPED MY PHONE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STOLE IT!!!

Heartbrokengurl: This is Capricorn btw^

Heartbrokengurl: Give the phone back to Virgo, kid

Virginpower!!!: Fine, but can I ask something before I give it back?

Virginpower!!!: Is anyone single and wants to date me?

Heartbrokengurl kicked Virginpower!!! out of the chat.

(¬_¬)

"See you at the hotel." The white haired said and walked briskly away. Good move because just a couple of seconds later Capricorn yelled and ran after him.

The others are probably so confused right now...

Question:
Haven't decided whose pov it's going to be next. Any suggestions?

Hope you all enjoyed and see you soon guys, girls and my best non-binary pals!

~Ev

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 170 17
β­’ 𝐀 π‡π€π‘πŒπŽππ˜ πŽπ… 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 β­’ β™ˆοΈŽ β€’ β™‰οΈŽ β€’ β™ŠοΈŽ β€’ β™‹οΈŽ β€’ β™ŒοΈŽ β€’ β™οΈŽ β€’ β™ŽοΈŽ β€’ β™οΈŽ β€’ β™οΈŽ β€’ β™‘οΈŽ β€’ β™’οΈŽ β€’ β™“οΈŽ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...
25.4K 525 32
12 zodiac signs get accepted to the same college to help find there powers. They all get together in one huge mansion and live together for 4 years...
12.9K 184 26
All the zodiacs and star constellations in a school with drama and romance
38.9K 886 31
Girl cancer and boy Scorpio, a story of an innocent shy girl and a juvenile rebel boy. I will be following the stereotypes, just a warning. Sorry thi...