ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

Par bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... Plus

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)

918 25 47
Par bitchyouadopted

If Pedri could, he'd spend all his time accompanying Gavi and wouldn't mind spending all his money after whatever he'd ask for, although it's quite unrealistic, since all Gavi has ever asked for is someone to accompany him, which Pedri was more than happy to do.

Since the beginning, he's been named as one of the many starboys of Barcelona. If it wouldn't have been for Xavi discovering the boy's miraculous footwork, Gavi would've never been selected for the first team in the first place.

Either than his undisputed talent and quick acquisition of needed skills within a short period of time, he's noted for his passively aggressive behaviour alongside his aggression that is put on the ball whenever it's at his feet. He tends to get into physical fights alot, although the charm all over his face makes way for his ego and saves him from cuffings.

All in all, Gavi is a devout young man whenever it's about football. He keeps pushing his body past it's given limits, let it be a training or warm up, or a match that'd award them with points to acquire a title to add to their shelf. He'd always make sure to do his best as long as he plays wearing the blaugrana colors.

And although he might sound very serious for his age, he's really not. He's just a devout young boy when it comes to football, and outside of that, he's an outgoing teenager with positive spirits that's enough to make a gloomy day be shining with much light to brighten everybody's dull mood.

Gavi loves to meet people and talk and have fun and be engaged in activities, and Pedri has been an active partner of him participating alongside the rather feisty teenager.

No one would understand how much of a big charmer Gavi is unless they'd be around him quite often. And since Pedri is like somewhat of a guardian angel of Gavi, it's never failed to amaze him ever, even when Gavi is head to head against an opposition team player, his big doe eyes catching the other player in a hypnosis, while Gavi's hands would push him away.

Pedri is afraid that one day he'll fall victim to the hypnosis, too. He's been by Gavi's side for quite a questionably long time, a year to be exact. He's learned so much about the Spaniard, that all of a sudden it's gotten him head over heels for the boy.

It was fine while the obsession could be considered as sensible to a certain degree. But he never realized when it had crossed the line and all of a sudden everything he did without the presence of Gavi felt odd and incomplete, almost as if he'd never lived on his own before.

Pedri tried to overcome the growing infatuation by trying to avoid many of Gavi's interactions but it never worked as Gavi had his own way everything and so, it was no different with Pedri.

Pedri never understood why he never found Gavi so undeniably attractive until he just did. There was no reason behind it, one random day he just so happened to find Gavi's skin begging Pedri to ravish it and litter it with love bites and bruises as a testimony of his dominance.

Just so randomly, every inch of Gavi's skin couldn't go unnoticed by Pedri's sharp brown eyes, and when it did, Pedri would feel annoyed. To see Gavi's body covered with clothes and not stark naked for his eyes to feast over felt like a punishment. He wanted to tear those clothes apart and just take him then and there, but it'd only live as a stray thought in the vastness of his mind and not something that'd happen in reality.

For example, like right now. He can feel the heat from all over his body begin to pool at his dick, as he wriggles around his seat, trying not to seem uncomfortable in his formal attire, while his eyes stay plastered on Gavi a short distance away.

They're attending a ball party which the King of Spain invited them both to attend, alongside all the other players playing for Barcelona, to be considered as a reward for winning the laliga. And what could a formal ball party mean? Formal clothing which isn't at all comfortable to have on your skin.

As a result of the tightness of the formal pants, the cloth is hugging Gavi's ass cheeks and thighs, perfectly defining it's curvaceous shape. Pedri simply couldn't remove his eyes, although it didn't help with all the heat pooling at his dick and arising an uncomfortable hot feeling all over his body.

But it wouldn't be long before Gavi would return, walking elegantly, his wavey soft brown hair now cut shorter, with a few soft strands still left hanging from his forehead. Pedri quickly adverted his gaze and pretended not to have gazed at his ass earlier, while Ansu scoffed and silently watched Pedri discreetly carry out his act.

- "Where is Lewa? Did you see him?"

Gavi pondered with a pout, immediately returning back to his usual self on sitting beside Ansu. Pedri groaned and cussed under his breathe, wishing he'd never be here. Gavi is in front of his face, and yet, he can't do something as simply as talking to him either.

Even if he wants to, he can't, unless Gavi approaches him, because he has no valid reason to make Gavi sit suspiciously close to him and talk to him and only him.

Luckily, Ansu left to talk to the king with Ferran, which left Gavi to sit all alone across Pedri. Pedri pretended to be clueless, although he felt happiness making his stomach churn from knowing what's coming next.

In a quick flash, the empty side of the couch suddenly dipped, Pedri pretending to crane his head to the direction out of curiosity. Gavi sat there, to his delight, a sad pout displayed on his face, his brows slanted to it's side and his big brown eyes dull and bored.

- "What's wrong, Pablo?"

Gavi's brows twitched and for somewhat of a reason, a sudden sparkle glistened over the natural wet gloss of his doe eyes as he looked over at Pedri, still pouting.

- "This place is boring..I don't wanna be here.."

Gavi whined like a toddler, kicking his legs into the air, fiddling with the button of his blazer.

- "Why is that?"

Pedri sat up properly, shifting his hands to Gavi's thighs, while Gavi went on about all the reasons that he thinks should be considered valid enough to make this whole ball party thing boring.

Pedri responded in short hums and nods, while Gavi's lips kept Pedri captive in it's unexplainable beauty that Pedri found so hard to find in any other person, probably because in his eyes, Gavi is the prettiest boy he'll ever be, without even trying.

Pedri's hums came to a short stop once he realized that Gavi's lips had stopped moving and had pressed to a thin line, soon after which Pedri was clever enough to find Gavi's eyes, only to realize they're displaying the look of disappointment.

- "You weren't listening!"

- "I was listening. You're angry because you simply don't like it here."

Pedri replied, his arrangement of words discreetly placed to divert Gavu's attention away from what he just complained about.

Gavi sighed loudly, although not enough to surpass the bustle of the crowd, his chest heaving. He seemed sad. Maybe he did get distracted.

- "Maybe.."

- "Do you want to leave? We can if you want to"

Pedri suggested genuinely, pulling out his car keys out of his pant pocket, careful not to pull out the wrong thing.

Gavi's eyes wondered around the embroidered red carpet beneath their feet, before his eyes met Pedri's darker ones, slowly nodding in agreement, his eyes desperate to leave this place and his body wriggling impatiently.

- "Yes please"

Only two words was all it took. Pedri instantly took Gavi's hands and paid his apologies to the King, before guiding Gavi out of the crowd and to the parking lot, opening the car door for Gavi and closing it before sitting in the driver's seat and booting the car up.

Pedri was about to start driving, before he noticed Gavi directly looking at him as if to do something. Then he realized; seatbelt.

He bent over and fastened Gavi's seatbelt, his hand resting in Gavi's thigh, as he drove out of the parking lot and onto the road, driving back to his house. Gavi doesn't seem to mind, so why not take the chance?

He never knows, but this may be the bit where he finally pulls Gavi.

---

Gavi looks around the apartment as if he's never been here and did whatever he wanted without getting Pedri angry at the slightest.

He sits himself on the couch while Pedri discards his blazer, switch the ac on, unbuttoning the first three buttons of his white shirt from his collar and down, exposing the lean muscles of his pecs, letting the cold air replace the bothering feeling of hotness that's slowly begun to dissipate.

Gavi's eyes go from wondering around the hall to fixating on Pedri, as he stands under the ac, letting the air directly hit his face and body as he rolls his sleeves up to expose more of his skin, his eyes closing to savour the feeling of comfort as the coldness engulfs his body from head to toe.

In the beginning, Pedri had been a greedy dog, keeping himself away in invisible refrainements from pouncing on Gavi and devouring every inch of his skin that he's always wanted to mark as his. The feeling of possessiveness and jealous had replaced the blood in his veins, every inch of his muscle straining and his fingers clenching into a fist, his body left to cope with a bothering and hot feeling he's now so well accustomed with.

But now, we can be safe to say, Gavi feels a part of his body begging to collide against someone skin's who is present in this very same room as him. A part of his brain freaks out in terror from the thought of him and Pedri, although his body fails to physically react at that. Instead, the devious and rather non chalant part of his head that's never used, suddenly takes over.

A rush of adrenaline paces around in his veins and brings a visible shade of red to appear on his cheeks, the emotion of need and desire clouding his pupils almost immediately, his hands beginning to discard the clothing.

Gavi is still aware that this is Pedri we're talking about. A team mate.

Yet, Gavi forgets every type of outcome that this might bring, and focusses on what he currently needs. The first thing that appears in his mind is to be touched, and not just by anybody. It must be Pedri and only him and even he himself isn't sure why. It's probably just an undying desire that has sudden risen from the midst of his innocence, but all he knows is he needs to fulfill it.

There are many thoughts still roaming in a neglected part of his head, failing to be redirected to the part of his brain where he's supposed to think it out and choosd what'd be better. But now those aren't anything Gavi wants to deal with.

Pedri can sense Gavi's gaze piercing through him. It feels quite foreign as his mind registers the confirmation of it, while his eyes look over from the corner of his shoulder, surprised to see Gavi eating his back out with the intimidating gaze, but not enough to topple Pedri's massive mound of masculinity and ego.

Pedri turns to Gavi, their gaze reeking of desire.

And all of a sudden as Pedri looks into his eyes with passion and lust, his confidence to stare back is gone. It faded away like it was never there, as the realization dawned upon him from realizing that Pedri's eyes had grown hooded and his pupils were barely recognisable anymore.

His eyes wandered everywhere in slight panic, before Pedri's hands went to his chin and guided his eyes up to his own again.

- "Shying away isn't an option, Gavi."

It's a statement with much weight crushing Gavi. Gavi's heart begins to race as Pedri suddenly lifts him up by his legs and wraps them around his waist, throwing the shoes away, and linking their lips together like it's nothing and like Pedri had never promised that this relationship is only platonic and brother like.

Contrary to that, Pedri's tongue finds every little inch of Gavi's mouth as his tongue is now coated in all of Gavi's sweet salive as he sucks and nips at his lips like a hungry wolf tearing his meal apart limb by limb.

Gavi can only make so much movement to say anything beyond Pedri's actions. So instead, he just complies, although still having quite a hard time to put up with the hot feeling pooling at his lower region that he's never felt until now. He's new to this, and Pedri will guide him through, only if he's patient enough to keep himself from fucking into the pretty boy with all the pent up love and desire now radiating off as steam and sweat from his body.

Pedri's hands grope and massage Gavi's ass cheeks, and when Gavi thought that Pedri had enough of his lips after pulling away, he couldn't use the split second to breathe properly, as Pedri ruined it with another kiss forced onto his lips, this time a tad bit more rough and displeasing as a few cuts now marked Gavi's lips.

Gavi whimpered in displeasure. But Pedri only smirked, Gavi's skin rough from goosebumps as he finally realized that although he can't fight against his body's desire, Pedri's eyes didn't look convincing. Convincing in a sense, if they are gonna have sex, it won't exactly go according to the way Gavi would want it to be, seeing how hungry Pedri looks and reeks of desire.

His lips are hot against Gavi's cold skin, as Gavi's hands find his head and clench a bit of hair softly between his fingers, while Pedri perfects a blooming red mark on his neck. One second he was smiling in pride, and the next second his lips curled downwards to a look of displeasure.

When Pedri began to ruthlessly tear the expensive pieces of clothing off from his skin, Gavi understood why he frowned earlier.

Every tear of the cloth revealed a few inches of his precious skin that Pedri wanted every inch of to be his and only his. The few moles around his body fell into a beautiful contrast with his milky white skin with red undertones to it. But one thing that didn't amaze Pedri much was the fact that his skin is smooth and lucious to touch, as Gavi always tends to shave, although there's not much that he can shave either.

Whatever Gavi is right now, Pedri would never have him any other way. Gavi is the only boy that makes his stomach churn whenever he smiles, and rises a sudden charge of tingles under his skin.

Pedri sucks on the inviting skin of Gavi's neck, as Gavi's hands find his hair and clench it softly between his fingers as Pedri perfects a now blooming red mark on his neck.

His other hand pulls Gavi's hands away from his hair and traps it between his fingers, making eye contact for a few seconds before reconnecting his lips with Gavi's skin that left a slight, salty, savouring taste in his mouth.

Gavi moans as Pedri's tongue licks his hardened nipple, giving the other one equal treatment with his free hand, twisting and tugging at it while his teeth tugged the one at his mouth. Gavi's body began to shudder under his rough tough, his sensitivity coming off evident.

- "Pedri~ p-please stop.."

Pedri hasn't even gotten to the good part yet, and Gavi has already begun to see stars. Pedri continues to lick at nip at his nipples time to time, all while sucking and marking around his chest and collarbone.

The suddenness of the physical touch from Pedri twisted all the nerves in his body, as a result of which Gavi isn't even sure what he's begging Pedri for. He's just moaning and whimpering out pleas of pleasure, his toes curling every time Pedri's hot mouth collides with his skin, meeting in a satisfying clash.

After a few more minutes, Pedri rises from his chest, wiping the slobber of his own saliva from his lips, smirking at the artwork he left on Gavi's chest, collarbone and shoulder. Gavi panted, already quite exhausted just from the toe curling pleasure of kisses and love bites, his senses forgetting the presence of Pedrinon closing eyes.

Pedri dips his head down to level beside Gavi's ears, licking and biting his earlobe with a teasing smile as Gavi's senses return and he starts to wriggle his hands again in desperation of touch.

- "You like this better than all the pretty women staring at you, Pablo? Hm?"

His raspy voice arises goosebumps on his skin all over again, a tent forming in his boxers. A trail of moans continues to leave Gavi's mouth as he doesn't find the strength to force a reply.

Pedri trails the kisses from his ear following to his chest and stomach and finally stopping at his still clothed cock, keeping eye contact with Gavi while swiftly pulling the boxers off by grabbing at the waistbad with his three fingers.

The tensions only layers on as Pedri doesn't oblige to tease and instead indulges himself into the warm of Gavi's cock in his mouth as he bobs his head and works the magic of his tongue on every part of Gavi's neglected cock, Gavi's hands pushing Pedri further down, forcing him to opt for deep throating, as the of his cock hits the back of his throat.

Gavi's warm cum coats the back of Pedri's throat as Pedri's eyes remain on Gavi's, watching his chest rise and fall as he pants and his wide eyes no half lidded, barely open with the last atoms of strength left in his body just from this. Pedri chuckles at the thought of Gavi getting tired so easily, wondering what might happen once his cock takes over. It'll either be plain boring with Gavi drifting off, or a hot mess with both men succumbed into a world of just them in it.

Gavi begins to wonder why Pedri isn't lifting his head at all, and opts to lift head and ask, but suddenly feels a feeling of pleasure overthrowing his sensez to an abyss of nothing once again. He can feel something warm, slippery but slight rough prodding at the rim of his tight hole, before pushing it in.

Gavi lets out an elongated, slow and erotic scream of pleasure as his legs are sitting over Pedri's back. His tongue thrusts rythmically-- a rhythm to match the timing of the pretty boy's moans, his hands massaging his meaty thighs. Gavi's hand flies to Pedri's hair, his fingers getting wet from the sweat induced strands of hair.

- "Pedri I-I'm gonna-"

He says between whimpers but fails to complete his sentence, closing his eyes and tugging at Pedri's hair as his cum coats Pedri's face the moment Pedri retrieves himself after feeling satisfied enough to have made the boy cum twice without his dick.

A proud grin decorates his face, unmatched to the lust trying to break free out of his pupils if it could.

Gavi opens his eyes, panting, before trying to breathe normally, sitting up but feeling sensitive from his waist and down. So he settles on half sitting, leaning half his back against the headboard and the other half resting against pillows. They share a silent gaze, Gavi a bit take aback by Pedri's not-so-convincing smile like that of a Cheshire cat.

- "W-What do we do now?.."

- "You tell me."

Pedri suggested, the tip of his fingers tracing out the shape of Gavi's faint yet evident muscles, admiring the marks that he made. Gavi looked at him cluelessly, unsure of how to put a perfect bunch of words together that'd just make sense, but at the moment he found the task impossibly difficult to do,  his lips coming ajar but soon clasping back together as nothing left his mouth, indicating his lack of knowledge about this topic in particular.

- "What do you think I might do, Gavi?"

Pedri queried, trying not to be sarcastic, keeping his smile to make it sound more relevant as he presses a kiss to his cheek. Gavi blushe and shrugs as a response. Pedri sighs and nods his head, imitating the look of disappointment.

Gavi suddenly got anxious and his eyes widened, his wide brown eyes and his beautifully oblong eyelashes freezing into position, as if a deer caught in headlights.

- "Did I do something wrong..?"

Pedri burst into a small fit of laughter, before regaining his composure and pressing a kiss to his neck where he left a bigger and much more noticeable mark than the others.

- "You didn't."

- "But then.. what will we be doing now?"

Gavi brought the question back, watching Pedri pepper kisses around his body. Pedri brought his head up and pressed a kiss to the larger mark on his neck, grabbing Gavu's hips and discreetly bringing the boy lower so that he'd be on top of him now.

All Pedri can comprehend in short but expressive words is: so he's the epitome of seduction and drop-dead gorgeous.

- "We'll have fun now, ofcourse."

- "Fun? What fun?"

Gavi's eyes searched for an answer in Pedri's, as his hands hung from Pedri's neck while the tip of his fingers played with the end bits of hair, twirling it and unwinding it.

Pedri's dick slightly twitched at the thought, his body once again in a sudden outrage to quench the thirst inside of him.

- "About that, you'll find out soon."

______________

Best cliffhanger ya'll 😔✋🚫

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

366 14 11
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦...
5K 182 37
*STARTED WRITING IN 2015!* Image that the 2018 World Cup is right around the corner, and that you get to meet the famous players from around the Worl...
55.2K 362 13
Freaky Jude Bellingham smuts lol If you have requests let me know and I will write them they can be about other people aswell. Any request are welcom...
2.5K 118 27
Hiya besties, I'm back with another banger... This one is better written than the last one in my humble opinion... You're a typical scholar in your t...