๐Œ๐„๐’๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐™๐„๐ƒ

Autorstwa luhvkisses

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž? ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง?.. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ– ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ˆ๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐๐ฒ๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.๐‡๐ข๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐€/๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.๐“๐จ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ

14 0 0
Autorstwa luhvkisses

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I wake up to a gasp,i got up as soon as i heard it i open my eye to see Bella looking down at me and roman,her eyes look like there going to pop out, "Roman your..your sleeping with a girl!" Bella said jumping on top of her bother.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Bella please get off of me"  its funny seeing Bella trying to punch roman but i didn't stop her it was really funny, "why are you sleeping with a girl with your arms around her" Bella said frowning her brows then she gaped again and this time roman was able to get her off of him "is she your girlfriend?!" Bella asked with her hands on her mouth.

Roman rubbed his eyes then looked at me then back at his sister i thought about testing him "yeah? Am i your girlfriend?" I said batting my lashes, "I don't like how you guys are ganging up against me" Roman said laying back down.

"Well?",bella was not letting this go and Roman Know it "if i tell you will you let me sleep?" Roman asked opening on of his Eyes and Bella nodded  "yes bells she is my girlfriend", i know this relationship is fake but when he said it i got butterflies.

"AHHHH" squeaked running out of the room "mommy! Roman has a girlfriend!!" Bella said running to her mothers room,i lay my head against the head board and bit the inside of my cheeks to hide my smile.

"Im your girlfriend huh?" I said turning my head over to Roman "yup, and im your boyfriend and your mine" there it goes again the butterfly's, "well you don't own me you know" i said rolling my eyes, Roman rolled over to my side of the bed and hovered over me "you being my girlfriend means" Roman said Bering his mouth to my ear "your mine".

I narrowed my eyes at him and flipped us over so I'm on top of him, shook us written all over his face i bring my hand to his chin and bring my fingers to his lips, i hover  over his ear like he did to me "if I'm yours that means your mine angel" i said placing a light kiss under his ear.

I Bering my hand to his lips again, but this time his hands are at my hips he looked kiss able but thats when we head someone gasped and I quickly got off of him to see our friends at the door  "were you guys going to have sex?" Jade said bring her hands to her hips "Jesus" Roman said bring his Hans to his face.

"jade!" I said trying to hide my face with a pillow "your brother owes me 50 bucks " jade said, i put the pillow back down and frown my brows "you and my brother bet on me and Roman?!" This is why I never tell anyone about my love life wait what brother which one brother I have like a million.

"Wait which bother?" I swear to god if Dante and jade bet on me and Roman i might actually kill him "Damien" jade said with a smirk, my favorite brother bet on my relationship what the fuck "can you guy leave now, wait how did you get in" Roman asked siting up.

"Your mom let us in" hope said narrowing her eyes at him, "you know his mom?" I asked hope i didn't even know she knew his mom, "yeah Roman's father and my father had something out here last year so we went with them and me and Roman visited his mom" okay that makes more sense but just the thought of Ivan made my skin crawl, like those bad butterflies are back and now my stomach hurts and im sure jade and Roman saw how my mood change.

"okay guys lets give them some privacy" jade said making everyone leave the room but before she left she trow us a condom "your going to need it" jade said leaving the room with a wink, god my best friend is weird "are you okay?" Roman asked tucking the hair that fall in front of my face behind my ear.

"Yeah im fine" i said looking up at him, there's this feeling i get when im with him or when im in his arms that i have never felt with anyone else and it hurts because I guess im just scared of what could happen, im scared i might fall for him.

People say you fall in love,but fall is such a sad word when you think about it; falls are never good ,you fall on the ground,you fall behind, you fall to your death.

Maybe thats what im scared of , falling in love with someone and they don't love you back, i know what love does to someone I've seen it my whole life,my mother fall in love with my father but being in love with my father also meant, she fall so many times that one day she will fall to her death.

Which is why i will do everything in my power not to fall for Roman so many wrong thinks can happen, if i fall for Roman and if we brake up our friendship is gone and he will leave me again and thats something i don't want to happen again so that is why i will make sure i don't fall for him.

It might be a bit to late tho.

.....

The hole day jade and hope have been trying to make me go to this party,i don't even know who throwing the party and i don't think they do either but they want to go really bad and im kinda in the mood for some drinks " if i say yes i will go,will you shut up?" I asked and hope and jade both turned to each other then look back at me and said yes a the same time.

It was now 9:47 and the party is at 10 so i might as well get ready, "fin, Marco Roman get ready were going to a party!" Hope said basically jumping up and down " a party? Who's party we don't even know anyone out here " Roman asked and he was right we didn't know anyone here so who's party is it "well thats where your wrong this girl I used to go to middle school with is throwing the party she sent me the address she said we could go" hope said, i didn't care anymore who's party it was i just wanted a drink.

"Okay fine" Roman said ad hope got even more excited "okay lets go boys we have to get ready, come on jade" hope said pulling jade up and then they left with the guys behind

Walk them like a dog-.

Roman raps his arms around me and kisses my tattoo behind my ear "you sure you want to go to this?" Roman asked i pulled away to look at him and rap my arms around his neck "yup i feel like i need a drink" i said biting the inside of my cheek, Roman looked at my lips then back at me face " oaky lets get ready then" Roman said walking us back to our room with my arms still around his neck.

....

It was now 11 but who shows up at a party right on time plus it takes me an hour or two too look good so no one  can tell me anything.im doing some finishing touches to my hair then i should be done.

I didn't do anything to my curls but put come cream, i looked good for a party i looked at myself in the bathroom mirror to make sure my hair looks good, i walk out the bathroom and look at my outfit in the mirror.

I was wearing a black lather jacket with a wight tour top and a black miniskirt and black boots.

I took a quick picture to send to the girls,but when I wasn't looking Roman rap his arms around my waist and planing small kisses on my neck,i was still texting the girls while he did so with a smile on my face but then i felt him bit down on my neck "what the hell?!" I said pushing him away from me "what were you thinking?!" I said looking in the mirror to see if he left a mark and he sure did.

"Marking what's mine Laylla" Roman said with a grin on his face "fist of all im not 'yours' and second that hurt you Asshloe!" it really did hurt he was like a god damn vampire, Roman narrowed his eyes at me then looked at my lips then back at my eyes "do i need to remind you of our conversation in the morning princess?" Roman said i sear this man has too many nick names for me but this one made my knees what to give out.

I narrowed my eyes at him then smiled too can play that game, i walk up to his raping my arms around his neck and batting my lashes "if you get to mark what's yours.. then i do too" i said looking him in the eyes before bring my lips to his neck.

I made sure this time to mark him more then he marked me,its funny how we will leave hikays but we're never really kissed on the lips but i didn't mind because if he kissed me on the lips i don't know if i would stop him that would be a problem.

I sucked and bitten into his skin like it was my mission to mark him like this time i was the vampire,he titled his neck to the side to give me more space to mark as i felt his hands go down my back to my ass, he squeezed my ass so hard i let out a little gasp for that i bit extra hard "fuck that one hurt princess" Roman said i pulled away to see my master piece.

He looked at himself in the mirror to see my art piece he turned around and narrowed his eyes at me " that's not far you one have one that you can barely see and i have big marks" Roman said walking over to me again this time every time he walked towards me i back up until i fell onto the bed.

He leaned down and kissed my neck i don't know how this started but im not complaining he bit down and sucked harshly and i let out a small gap when my phone stared to ring Roman moved and i answered the phone it was jade "hello come on  we're here"  jade said "okay we're going to say bye then we wil be out" i stared on the phone with jade for another minute before hanging up .

I looked over to Roman and the first thing I saw were my marks shit there was no way his mom would have noticed,but fuck  it right?. 

                                                                        ....

We're been at the party for about an hour now and i think im haveing the most fun I've ever had,the guys being Roman, Finn and  Marco are just talking their not really drinking but oh well we are having fun, but with being at a party means there's guys hitting on me and there's time where i have to take a brake or I think Roman's glare will kill someone.

All tho he has no room to talk a girl was flirting with him abd he said she was just being nice which is why im back with my girls dancing,i didn't know how fun New York could be but this is for sure this best party I've been to "im going to find the bathroom I'll be back" hope said "okay we'll wait for you where the boys are" jade said and we walked to the Guys but of course as we walk over a girl is hitting on Roman.

It makes me want to rap my hand around her throat and slam here to a wall but i let it slide for now im sure jade show the girl with Roman because when she saw she mumbled 'man whore', she keeps touching what's mine she raped her arm around his neck but as soon as he saw me he moved her hand to her side.

If i really wanna to beat her ass i would but im going to see how far this goes, "hey" jade said raping her arms around Finn's neck there the cutest thing ever but she my best friend so I sensed him a glare saying if you hurt her i will chop off your dick and feed it to you", "where did hope go?" Marco asked looking around the room trying to spot her red hair.

"She in the bathroom we told her we would wait for her here" i said looking at Roman as this girl is all over him and hes not doing one thing about it, "i don't think we meet im jade and this is dahlia" jade said narrowing her eyes at the girl,i love my best friend "hi" i said bouncing my eyes to her and Roman "hi its nice to meet you im Abby" just by her tone i know she a fake, "hey guys im back" hope said walking up to Marco as he raped his hands around her.

"Oh um.. Roman who's your nice friend" hope said looking at Roman then me i just shrugged "hi I'm Abby" there it is, you know that sound of when you run your nails down a chalkboard? Yeah thats what she sounds like every tine she she speaks.

I played with my ring that was on my right had as she got closer and closer to Roman when my drink was done her arms where full on Roman and he did nothing about it he wants to play that game lest play.

"I'll be back im going to get another drink" i said before walking off whiten two seconds later Roman grabs my wrist "you're had enough i think your Down" Roman said while Abby still had her arms around his neck, "i don't think you get to decide when im down, you don't own me Roman" who does he think he is to be telling me when its too much for me,while this bitch has her arms around his neck.

"Just let her be Rome, its a party its fine" Abby said about to kiss his cheeks before but before he could move i made sure he knew I didn't care about Abby that we are in a fake relationship i might regret what i say later "don't worry Rome I'll been fine,plus we're just friends " i said with that i left and when to get a drink.

....
30 minutes later, me and Roman haven't talked but that Abby girl was still all over him but I tried not to look at them but there was no use every time i looked over Roman's eyes meet with mine "hey im going to get another shot I'll be back" i said too hope and jade as i walked passed a crowd, when i finally made it to the bar {yes they have a bar this houes is big as fuck}, but when i was about to leave someone grasped my wrist i turn my head to look and it was a black head boy with a lather jacket just like mine with black pants and a white shirt we basically where matching.

"Hi" the guy said "hi? Do i know you" i asked he did look a little familiar but i could pin it "nope im Alex but I would like to get to know you" he said with a wink "well hi Alex im dahlia" i said with a smile, i would lie if i said he wasn't attractive because he was but hes not who i want.

We talked for a good 10 minutes before we were rudely interrupted by Roman "come on dahlia its time to go" Roman hissed, "im not ready yet give me a minute" i said still looking at Alex with a smile on my face, "im jot going to tell you again lets go" i turned to face him and my smile dropped as i faced him :i think your girlfriend is over there somewhere go with her" i said crossing my arms around my chest he just sighed and looked back at Alex"who are you ?" Roman said in a sharp voice "this is my new friend Alex ,Alex this is Roman" i said "nice to meet you" Alex said and Roman only looked him up and down.

"Hey look before you go can I get your number?" Alex asked and i faced him with a smile "of course" "fuck no" Roman said at the same time as me "don't mid him its passed his bed time" i said and he laughed when I grabbed hs phone Roman took it away from me "my girl friend isn't available for a child's needs,so fuck off" roman hiss and alex ran for his life.

"Girlfriend?!" I yelled at him, now i was his girlfriend but when Abby was all over him he was single "fuck off roman" i said trying to walk passed him but he picked me up and trow me over his shoulder i sear if i fall im going to kill him "Roman put me down" i said trying to get up but he pushed me down.

"No its time to go" roman hiss, i didn't care if he was mad he has not right to be mad Abby was all over him and he did nothing about it how the fuck does it feel seeing me with another guy, he doesn't like it.

"Hey you two ready to go?" Finn said with his eyebrows in a straight line,"yeah you guys ready?" Roman asked, i hate that i can't do shit when someone is hitting on Roman but when someone is hitting on him its a different story and im tired of it were not even dating for real..

"Roman put me the fuck down" i said hitting his back "stop that were leaving" roman said in a hiss "roman?" Abby said eyeing us,see the funny thing is he almost put me down but he didn't and that made me even more mad.

He would put me down if Abby come over but if i asked him to he would say no,where's the logic in that? "Umm you okay doll?" Jade said looking worried and i now realize that there is tears going down my face.

"Roman put her down" jade said in a harsh tone, Roman turned to jade and then put me down, when he saw my face he tried to touch me but i moved away from him and walked passed him.

Why was i crying? Because im now releasing im falling for Roman and the fact that he let Abby touch him hurts,this is why im never in a relationship.

I walk to jade and rap my arms around her hiding my face from everyone and anyone, "are you okay?" Jade said hugging me "can we just leave please?" I asked and felt Jade nod.

                                                                          ....
Im guessing i fell a sleep in the car because Roman is carrying in the house i don't say thing so Roman knows im awake so i act like im sleeping and let hi carry me in the house.

When we reach the room Roman opens the door and put me on the bed, he glanced up at me and saw that i was awake, he took off my boots then climbed on the bed next to me.

"What happened earlier?" Roman asked playing with my necklace, i can't stand to look at him i just can't the way he looks at me,he lookes at me like im the most important thing in the world, so i roll over and get off the bed to change into my pj's.

                            ....

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

553 33 26
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐, ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
6.8K 189 24
REALLLY REALLY REALLY AWFUL STORY FROM 2020 READ AT UR OWN RISK XOXO ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ "๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ" ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™...
585K 33.7K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
197K 9.4K 22
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ...