Ashtray/Javon 'Wanna' Walton...

By alexademies_wifeee

Hit 'Em Up 2pac 0:53 ---โ€ข--------------5:13 "Dial bitch" "I thought your ass was dead" "Yo can you tell... More

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž!
๐€๐’๐‡๐“๐‘๐€๐˜
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐š๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ
๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ...
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Š๐ง๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‰๐€๐•๐Ž๐ '๐–๐€๐๐๐€' ๐–๐€๐‹๐“๐Ž๐
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐‡๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐‰๐š๐๐ž๐ง
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ...
๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐”๐ฉ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค
๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?

๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ

709 4 0
By alexademies_wifeee

𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
The drive home from Javon's was a rollercoaster. How could he say that stuff to me while he's in a relationship?

'I wasn't lying to you when i said you were beautiful. I meant it and i still do'

'drive safe please'

'I love you'

The worst part is, i knew he meant it. He meant every single word.

I finally pulled into my driveway and turned off my car. I leaned forward and pressed my head into the wheel out of frustration, my phone dinged meaning i had gotten another text.

It was Javon, again.

Wanna 💗

drive safe please<3
read at 5:28

did you get home ok?
read at 5:52

I smiled to myself before i realized that he still belongs to someone else. i sighed and texted him back.

Yea i just pulled in
read at 5:53

ok❤️

I shut my phone off and got out of the car. I decided that making myself a cup of tea would help me calm down.

I placed the mug on my desk as i walked into my room, i pulled sweat pants and a t-shirt out of my closet and headed to the bathroom to do my skincare.

Once i finished, i checked my phone to see i had gotten a message from an unknown number. After reading a few sentences i realized that it was Scarlett who had texted me.

Scarlett

Hey Y/n, it's scarlett. i just wanted
to ask you to meet me tomorrow
at Starbucks at 4? i need to talk to you
read at 6:38

oh? did i do something wrong?
read at 6:39

no not that i'm aware of.
I just need to talk to you
everything is all good!
read at 6:41

if you don't mind me asking,
how'd you get my number?
read at 6:42

Javon
read at 6:43

I left her on read and decided to lay down and catch up on my favorite show.

—𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲—

Sunlight poured into my room through my open blinds, the room was so bright it woke me up.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time.

8:54

I realized that i told Scarlett i'd meet her at Starbucks today and audibly groaned. I got up and decided that i should have a self care day.

I pulled a mask out of my drawer and applied it to my skin. My phone vibrated, i held my breath as i saw it was a text from Javon.

Wanna💗

I need to tell you something
can you come over today??

When?

idk like 3

I can't i'm meeting a friend at 4

can you come over after?
please y/n

fine

<3

*end of convo*

I closed my phone and sighed before looking in the mirror, my mask had dried so i decided to take it off and hop in the shower.

After my shower i went downstairs and made myself an iced coffee and some breakfast. I thought of what could possible go wrong today. A lot came to mind.

While i waited for 3:30 to roll around, i caught up on some homework and watched a movie. I got to start getting ready when i got a call from Jaden.

Jaden Jayla Y/n

We have some urgent news
well hello to you too
hey baee
hi y/n/n
so what's your "urgent news"?
Javon just broke up with Scarlett!

Shock was the only thing that filled my brain

He what!
what? isn't this a good thing? then you guys can get back together.
we can't just do it like that. i'm gonna need some time
how much?
i don't know, a month maybe?
that's not too bad
no
how is he?
who?
Javon ding dong
Ohh yea he's...surviving
i got to go, i'm meeting Scarlett in 30 minutes

Both of them gave me uneasy smiles.

Bye jayla! Bye Jaden!
Bye pookie!
Bye y/n!

i ended the call and sighed. i can't believe he would do that! i changed into a nicer outfit and did my hair and makeup.

once i had finally finished the clock read 3:50. good thing Starbucks is only 5 minutes away.

i hopped in my car and drove to meet Scarlett. Anxiety filled my body as i pulled open the door and entered the store.

She sat at a table in the corner, once she saw me she smiled and waved me over. i sent her an nervous smile as i approached her.

"Hey Y/n!" she said as i sat down. "Hi Scarlett" i said nervously. "There's no need to be nervous. i just wanted to talk about Javon" she said, her smile kinda faded after the words left her mouth.

"Jaden and Jayla told me that he ended things with you. I just wanted to say i'm sorry" i apologized. she nodded and looked around.

"It's not your fault. I'm just glad he ended things before i got too attached ya know? You kinda saved me" she smiled. i let out a small laugh.

"Can i ask you a question?" she spoke. i nodded, scared for the question she was about to ask.

"do you still have feelings for Javon?" she said. i sucked in a deep breath. i pondered what to say before answering her.

"I do. he's my first love and i don't think i stopped loving him, to be honest" i said. she nodded and looked at the table.

"thank you for being honest with me. I've gotta go but i'm really hoping we can be friends?" she asked hopefully, "Yes of course we can!" i said as i smiled broadly at her.

"Good" she nodded. "I already talked to Javon and we both agree that we should be just friends. I really don't think there's gonna be any awkwardness" she continued.

"That's good, i'm glad" i replied, joy filled my body as she told me the news. "Well i gotta go, i think i'm just gonna order a drink and go" i said sadly.

She nodded and stood up with me. "Is it ok if i hug you?" she asked politely, "Of course!" i replied and pulled her in for a hug.

i walked up to the counter and ordered a drink for myself, and one for Javon. While i was waiting i texted him, letting him know i'm coming over.

Wanna💗

hey i just wanted
to let you know, i'm omw

ok
just come up to my room
when you get here

i read his message and turned my phone off, the barista called my name and handed me my 2 drinks.

i quickly left and drove to Javon's house, once i got there i let myself in and went up to his room.

i stopped at the door and hesitated before i knocked. He yelled "come in!" from the other side of the door.

"I brought you a drink" i said as i stepped into his room. A familiar feeling washed over me like a cold shower. I hadn't been here in over a month, but all the memories of the time i spent in here came back. The late night talks, the movie marathons that would bore him to death, the jokes, and sadly even the tears.

"You didn't have to do that" he said with a smile, "No i know, but i wanted to" i explained as i handed him the drink.

"Sit" he said as he patted the space next to him. I sat down on his bed as he placed his drink on the night stand.

"What did you need to tell me?" i asked. He started playing with his fingers and i could tell he was nervous.

I reached for his hands and pulled them away from each other and into my own. He looked up at me with a small smile.

"I broke up with Scarlett for you" he said. i nodded before i speaking, " Yea Jaden told me. Why? i mean i didn't even give you an answer yet?" i reasoned.

"Whether or not you give me an answer, i love you not her. It's not fair to her to continue dating her when i love you!" he explained.

"But Javon you didn't even give yourself time to love her! You could've learned to love her!" i said, he shook his head no. "I love her, but not like i love you. I can't learn to love her like i love you" he said.

i nodded, realizing he's right. "So what now?" i asked. "Can we try again?" he pleaded. "i need some time. Not apart from you, but i think we should just talk first" i said.

He laughed a little before speaking. "I guess that's my punishment for acting like a douche. Back to square one" he laughed. I laughed with him and nodded.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked. "Javon, you hate watching movies!" i said. "I'd do anything as long as it's with you" he said with a grin on his face.

"That was hella cheesy" i giggled. He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch in his room. I sat next to him and turned on "The Princess and The Frog". 

He held my hand as i rested my head on his shoulder. i smiled to myself as i thought of all the craziness that happened today.

𝟏 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I laughed at Javon as he got up from the floor, he was laughing so hard he fell off the bed. He made his way over to me as he laughed at himself.

I realized that our faces were mere inches apart as i looked from his lips back to his beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you" i said, after weeks of waiting. His face lit up at those 3 words. "I love you mi amor" he said back.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

The kiss was full of passion and hunger. It had been 2 months since i'd felt his lips move with mine.

He pulled away from me to ask me a very important question, "Will be my girlfriend?" he asked. I nodded and pulled him back into our make out session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.1K 40
just read it fool
336K 6.2K 24
Adelia Cortez was never a shy girl. She liked to party, get drunk have hookups (on occasion). She love the feeling of everyone's eyes on her as she w...
50.5K 667 21
this story is abt ashtray btwww :) and his age is going to be 15 in this story
23.5K 459 41
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...