The Modern Warfare 2 Collecti...

By sweet-as-an-angel

A collection of all my MW2 fanfics, headcanons, etc. cross-posted from Tumblr and kept in an easy-to-find pla... More

Oral Support - Ghost x Reader [M]
Ghost & König x Plus Size Reader Headcanons
König w/ a Mommy Kink
Yandere Simon "Ghost" Riley Headcanons
Dominant! König Headcanons
Two Ghosts, One Stone [Ghost x Reader x Ghost]
A Family of His Own [Ghost x F! Reader]
Ghost w/ a Petite S/O
MW2 Reaction to You Asking Them to be Gentle
MW2 Reaction to You Calling Them Submissive and Breedable
Ghost & König w/ an S/O who is Self Conscious about Squirting a Lot
Vampire König Headcanons
Vampire Simon "Ghost" Riley Headcanons
König & Ghost's Reaction to their S/O Stealing their Mask
Thigh Riding w/ Ghost
MW2 Reaction to You Asking Them to be Gentle
Breeding König
MW2 Reaction to Receiving a Special™ Photo from Their S/O
The One where Soap finds Himself in an ✨ Awkward ✨Situation [ Ghost x Reader ]
Ghost & König's Reaction to You in a Maid Outfit
MW2 Reaction To You Being A Virgin
Zombie! Ghost NSFW Headcanons
MW2 Reaction To You Panty-Flashing Them
Zombie! MW2 w/ a Sex Slave
MW2 Reaction To You Being Their Controversially Young Girlfriend
Ghost, König and You
Dominant! Ghost Headcanons
Submissive! König Headcanons
MW2 w/ a Sex Slave
Father's Friend! John Price Headcanons
Father's Friend! Simon "Ghost" Riley Headcanons
Yandere Captain Price Headcanons
Dark! Best Friend! Simon
Virgin! Simon Riley
Who Jerks off the Most in the 141 + König
MW Reaction to You Taking the BDSM Test
Simon Riley's Breeding Kink
Things Simon Loves About You
MW Reaction to You Leading Them On
His Favourite
Rough Sex w/ MW2
Simon Catches You Giving Johnny Head

König w/ a Petite S/O

2.9K 48 67
By sweet-as-an-angel

Warnings: 18+, Implications of smut, brief descriptions of smut, implications of masturbation, no pronouns used for Reader except 'You', fluff, teasing, soft König, mention of being stood up, profanity, etc.

♡ AAAAAHHH

♡ Before you and König even started dating, he often saw you around, and, as one's first thought of him would likely have been 'Tall', his first thought of you had been 'Small'.

♡ More specifically, tiny perfect petite little angel for whom he had a nigh-baseless obsession over.

♡ His hulking frame belied the agony he felt whenever confronted with the possibility of having to talk to anyone.

♡ But you weren't just anyone.

♡ Yet, he was still shit-scared that he'd end up making a fool of himself when he eventually plucked up the courage to speak to you, but his desperation to just hear you, to put a voice to your face, almost outweighed that crushing terror.

♡ Almost.

♡ You ended up initiating a conversation first upon seeing him reading the same book as you.

♡ Your initial introduction seemed to make him jump out of his skin, but as you eased into a conversation, one which König became more and more responsive to, any social fear he'd felt thawed, giving way to an intellectual, eloquent König he often reserved for his thoughts alone; conversations with authors long dead and buried.

♡ It all blossomed up from there.

♡ The closer you become, the more comfortable König was with having physical contact with you, though he has dreamed of it for many nights prior to your meeting.

♡ He was more concerned that you wouldn't be comfortable with him, but you surprised him by initiating first, linking your arm with his as you walked back from a movie theatre one evening.

♡ The gesture was not inherently romantic, nor was it indicative of mere friendship. Somewhere right in the middle - an ephemeral in-between.

♡ After that, König felt more confident with initiating first.

♡ But he didn't want to seem too desperate.

♡ You were back at his apartment (a common occurrence now, your friendship three months strong), watching a horror film, when a particular twist had you jumping, wanting to grip onto something for dear life.

♡ König is an extremely attentive man, and he noticed this, and how you (conveniently) had nothing to hold onto.

♡ Except for...

♡ König took a leap of faith and slid his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer.

♡ You looked up at him, the fear stiffening your features softening.

♡ When you didn't pull away, König took that small step towards his (and hopefully your) end goal, already having breached the first chasm.

♡ "Don't worry," he said, his accented voice light yet serious, eyes gleaming with promise. "I'll protect you."

♡ From then on, you held hands everywhere you went.

♡ 'Platonically', of course (for now, at least).

♡ König marveled at how much smaller your hand was than his.

♡ He has a weak spot for when you wrap your fingers around just one of his fingers, making him feel even bigger than he already is.

♡ His mind often strayed into muddy waters, wondering how big his cock would feel in your tiny hands - in your mouth.

♡ König's not stupid; he knows he's massive compared to the average (and above-average) man.

♡ But to have you see how big he is, to give him a doe-eyed look as you ask him if it'll "even fit", makes him unbelievably hard.

♡ Has jacked off to the idea of that particular scenario multiple times, though he has felt the post-nut clarity and shame afterwards.

♡ And yet, he still thought of you, your tiny body quivering and cum-drenched beneath him, used and spent after a long night with him.

♡ It would seem our Austrian friend has been manifesting this whole time as, as luck would have it, that exact scenario occurred one evening after König had returned from a long mission.

♡ You'd known each other for little over a year at that point, the romantic tension (or what König perceived as romantic tension) palpable between the two of you.

♡ You'd come over to König's after your date (who König prayed would just disappear) stood you up.

♡ Believe it or not, König actually had nothing to do with their disappearance, and for that he felt even worse.

♡ At least then he knew they'd have a reason to not see you. But he was just as much in the dark as you were.

♡ And you cried. Rightfully so.

♡ You'd been looking forward to this date all week, and now you were left with a shattered ego and buckets of embarrassment strapped to your person like weights.

♡ "Am I not attractive enough?" you hiccuped through tears, to which König vehemently shook his head.

You are the most enchanting creature I have ever seen, he wanted to say. But he couldn't. Not now. Not while you were vulnerable.

♡ "Then why didn't he show up?" Your voice was partially muffled when you buried your head into the cushion König had supplied you with.

♡ König's blood boiled beneath his skin, his teeth clenched and his hands balled into fists.

♡ Someone - some bastard - had wasted an opportunity he'd have killed for.

♡ Now he was almost wishing he had. Killed that fucker and taken you out instead.

♡ König shuffled closer, already close enough that he could hear your hushed sobs.

♡ He placed a hand on your shoulder and squeezed.

♡ That seemed to make you feel better as you peeked up at König from the cushion.

♡ "Can't believe I nearly missed our movie night for that prick."

♡ "But you're here now, aren't you?" König said, softly, running a hand through your hair. "That's all that matters."

♡ One thing led to another, and within the hour you were lay beside König, bedsheets crumpled and pulled just to your collarbones.

♡ Your chest heaved as you regained your breath, body coated in a thin sheen of sweat, both yours and König's, the area between your legs wet and warm.

♡ König had regained his breath and cautioned a look at you.

♡ You were smiling. Whether it was the dopamine rush, your incredulity as to the evening's turn of events, or the fact that you'd finally done something you'd dreamed of for months.

♡ You turned to König, catching the lulling glint in his eye.

♡ "Well?" he said, smiling lazily. "Feel any better?"

General Headcanons

♡ I've said it for Ghost, and I'm saying it here:

♡ SIZE. KINK.

♡ König thinks your height - or lack thereof - is something to behold in the same way that a kitten's mere existence can bring YouTube to its knees.

♡ He holds you at any given opportunity: around your waist, by your ankle (when you're play-fighting), your hand - anywhere.

♡ Enjoys teasing you, though does so very rarely (he's scared he might actually cause you to leave one day if he's too persistent).

♡ Genuinely cannot get over how small you are. Like, how are you so small? Can't you just...be bigger?

♡ Not that he would love you more if you were bigger, but given his sheer mass, he just cannot wrap his head around the fact that someone as tiny as yourself exists.

♡ Then König remembers that people have said similar things to him - telling him to "Stop growing," (though in jest), and how he was gifted his height as you were gifted your lack thereof.

♡ Will destroy anyone who even looks at you wrong.

♡ And it won't be difficult for him to. Just look at him.

♡ Goes feral insane manwhore mode if you sit on his chest and put your hands on him.

♡ You look even smaller from where he's lay (even though you're on top).

♡ Feels like he ascends every time you ask him to pass you something that's too high up for you to reach.

♡ Does hide things higher up or in places you won't find them because he wants you to keep asking him to get you things.

♡ Wear his shirts when he's around and he will literally die.

♡ Has a thing about ownership when it comes to you. He just wants to have and possess every molecule of you.

♡ And König will tear the skin from anyone or anything that stands in his way.

---

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 !

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ :

https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
921K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...