AGAINST THE GODS

By RobinHood877

Johnny Bloodsport aka Bloodsport is not from this universe. He transmigrated into the world of DC... More

Bio
What The Fuck
Make Them Pay
Damn You Old Ma-
Adventure With The Bat
iceberg lounge
Adventure with lois (1
Adventure with Lois~chan(2)
ALITTLE INFO ON J.B
Mrs Waller
I'm rich!!
well fuck me!!
out time
Arc a
ShowdownπŸ‘β€πŸ—¨
Amanda fucking Waller
Working for the Black Widow
something new!
Serious Punch
Hot shitπŸ‘β€πŸ—¨
Weed Whacker
Hunk of a man
Portal me this!
A Punch which cracked reality
Unknown Chaos

THE INTERVIEW

75 0 0
By RobinHood877

...
...
...
Greg POV

Urgh!! I hate my job. All I do (♪is win win win no matter what♪) is just to walk round in circles. This isn't what I signed up for!! I wanted to be a pirate, to sail round the seven seas. To steal some treasures and sign up in the music industry, but damn life had to kick me in the balls and say "you must be a security in Arkham Asylum. And also walk in circle-
*knock*knock*
Damn Xavier, I'm sure he's here to annoy me!!
"For the last time Xavier, I'm not doctor Dolittle!!!... And I only talked to a peacock once!!!"

"Its the mailman, and I'm here for Mr Gregory Puffer. I got a package for him" who's voice is that?. What package?.
The young mailman hands me the package which I tore open with no remorse. And I saw a letter.

Dear Greg,
I know we've been together for so long but I've come to realize that you are not the one for me.
I'm sorry, I'm breaking up with you.
Yours truly, Mandy.

*falls on his knees* Nooo!!!!, *sob* why now!!! *tears and snots drops* Why... Wait, I never had a girlfriend in the first place. Who the fuck is Mandy.

*wham!!!*

Why is everything so dark. Why am I feeling so light. Am I a robot!!

Johnny POV

'Damn fucker was about to turn my story into some therapy session, which reminds me... *looks at watch* I just missed mine...urgh, so expensive'

Sneaking down the hallway... Or should I say prisonway hahaha!!! Oh damn that was as dry as a fucking desert. I got to make it ~wet~

"Hey, intruder!!"
"No, I'm the mail guy"
"No, your an intruder!!"
"Would you stop yelling, I'm standing right beside you"
"NO, I WILL NOT STOP YEL-
*whack!!*thud*
"*inhales deeply* inner peace"
...
...
...
...
'Dammit!! I'm lost' I thought while walking in circles 'which direction is south again?'
[Go right] I heard a voice from one of the cameras??  'that wasn't there when I snuck in'
"Lois?"
[The one and only]
"So you we're watching me the whole time!!!"
[*giggle* This time you won't be lost]
...
...
...
Fuck
...
...
...
Don't do it
...
...
...
Please don't
...
...
...
*sob* Why me!!!
...
...
...
Flashback👁
Walking past a security, I went straight to the cell in the south block. The deepest part.
"Finally, *ahem* Mr... joker, this is johnny. B. from the daily planet and I would like to ask you some questions" I said while struggling to read what ever the fuck Lois gave me.

Time skip: "♪its been a long time without you my friend-♪"

"Lois I've got it" I said dancing into the room while holding a rose??in between my teeth. (Mexican style)
"*sigh**smirk* no you haven't"
"Uh yes I have"
"No you haven't, the prisoner you interviewed is called Travis Bingy. Who was arrested for urinating on a child's teddy Bear in public"
"Fuck no"
"Who's cell is located in the north side of the building"
"So, you telling me I did everything correctly both the sneaking and the whacking"
"That's correct"
"But did not go south"
"Yep"
"Instead... Headed straight to the opposite direction"
"Yes"
*drops on knees*

Flashback ends👏

"You really had to make me relive my past"
(Hey!! Its not my fault you had such dumb luck... OK maybe it is my fault)
"ARE YOU JUST REALIZING THAT!!!"
(Oi, watch your tone young man. I could 'accidentally' make it worse)
"Author-kun *sweatdrop* there's no need for violence😌"
...
...
...
(I shall overlook this petty mistake of yours)
*sighs*
...
...
...
"My right or your right?" I ask Lois
[Dammit john,*sighs* your right]
"Alright" (see what I did there)

Going towards the right path (damn I'm good) I encounter some troubles.

"KKKKYYYYAAAAAA!!! GET IT AWAY!"
[Oh shit, did you just scream]
"Oi, man down. I repeat man down" guard A yells in his Twalkie (too lazy to think of a name. Instead used the coolest letters in the fucking board) while hoisting his baton towards the fur ball on my face

"We got a code red of a dangerous assault" guard X says
"Quick call the cops" guard A said panicking wildly
"Bro, we're the cop's" guard K said
"Oh, my bad *loads gun* let's get this shit over with"guard A said sheepishly

*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*

*thud*

"Fear not sir, your situation has been taken off" guard K said proudly.
"Yeah, thank you officer. I don't know if I could've survived the rodents attack" I said with a sigh of great relief, before-

*whack*

"NOO!!, NOT 'K'!!!. HE'S TO COOL" ,A' yelled as I swiftly knocked out 'K' with my ultimate move 'heel of disloyalty'.

(Description: sends heel to the back of the opponent head at frightening speed)

I moved to grab 'X' who was in the process of shooting he's gun by the head, while delivering a drop kick to the chest of 'A'.

Then proceeding to slamming 'X' head to the ground with that same momentum.

*thud*slam*groans*

"And the crowd goes wild!!"
[Well, that...was... Wow]
"Haha, praise me!!!"
"FREEZE!!" I heard while about eight armed men with guns raised right at me.

"*raises hands* guys, I think we hav-"
"Cuff him up"

(Kick-ass music starts playing)

"*sighs* here we go again"
With such thrilling music blasting in the background, I rushed towards the guards closest to me.

*bang*bang*

Dodging the bullets with ease, I added chakra to my feet, which launched me forward at inhuman speed.

*slam* "one"

Tackling the guard in front of me with the momentum of my speed launches him flying towards three more guards, knocking them off their feet.

Picking two batons which were generously given by the knocked out guards *neck cracking sound* I prepare for my second battle since I came to this world.

"Alright boys, let's get this shit over wi-"  "Attack!!!" I'm suddenly interrupted by some shit who calls himself a human, who rushes me with his own pair of batons.

I dodge his swing, slamming my batons on his knees. "ARGH!!!" Finishing him with my skill extremely cool skill, 'happy fist' knocking him out. "Two"
(Description: sends a fist with the no evil intention towards the opponent face)

Sensing a presence behind me, I turned and noticed two guards with guns facing me. Doing the necessary hand sign, I said under my breath "fire style : fireball jutsu" a warm feeling spread through my chest up to my throat, breathing out a sizable fireball which soars through the air in split second, before slamming into one of the guards which sends him flying through the air before slamming through a wall.

*silence*

'Sensei!!, was that suppose to happen?'
Of course not. You just killed him, you really have to work on your chakra control'
'But you said I had a perfect control'
'That's why we need to work on it, its too perfect'
'Ohh'

"I'm so sorry, I did not mean that to happen. Its all the Blondie in my head fault"
'Hey, don't push the blame on me!!'

*thud*

"Huh",'huh' sensei and I we're confused, seeing the surrounding guards drop unconscious. "why did they pee they're pants before fainting?" That's a mystery that can only be uncovered by a certain mysterious author. (That's me by the way)

[Johnny, what was that]
'Shit, forgot she was here', "Lois?, what was what?" I ask while visibly drenched in sweat.
[The camera just suddenly lost connection when you were surrounded]
"*sighs heavily* nothing much, except that they just fainted with no warning while wetting themselves"
[I need detai-]
"Lois, you there" I ask her while noticing her voice suddenly became muffled.
[What are you doing] I here a husky feminine voice making me surprise by the sudden intrusion.
"I'm sorry but who are you"
[Amanda Waller]
"*silence* oh fuck me!!!"
[I give you two minute to give your self in before I send someone to get you]
"Oh, is it Harley or katana or even both"
[You have two minutes] before I heard Lois annoying voice coming back online.

Glancing at 'my' watch which I totally did not just steal from the knocked out guard on my right. Only twelve seconds has passed.

"Things I do to get laid" (rock music start playing)

Moving chakra towards my feet, I launch my self forward at high speed. While accidentally cracking the floor beneath me. 'Not my fault'

*boom!!!*

I see the world around me really slow. 'Is this what Barry goes through' I thought before losing control of my chakra input by adding a little too much chakr-

*slam!!*

"URGH!" I slam through the walls of this mysterious, poorly lighted prison.
Keyword: walls, damn. I think I lost count.

"Hahaha"I hear a creepy laugh which brings me out of my brief moment of pause.
"joker?"
"~In the flesh~" he said creepily while maintaining his ever lasting grin... *shiver*
His immortal grin...

*click*
"I'm Johnny. B . from the daily planet and I would like to hear..your view of the..city's new power plant??, TF-"
...
...
...
I walk straight into the control room, but sees no one.
"Lois? You there" I ask when suddenly the light goes off. 'Urgh!great!!'

*swoosh*

I feel the wind blow up quickly by my right side, making me turn but see nothing but darkness.

*swoosh*

"OK, just come out already. I've got a session with Doctor Lizzy, and she's really expensiv- huh!" I say but am interrupted when a blade slices through the air to my direction, which caused we to dodge the sudden attack.

"Listen here lady, I know I have been seeing a lot of girls in my past. But none of them were yandere's" I complained to the lady in front of me. Who had black long hair tied in a pony hair style which makes me wonder if she'd give me some blowjob later, a green kimo..komi.. Its a green dress okay!!, while wilding a sharp, 'damn that shit is sharp' katana.

"Katana?"

Ha, another dangerous cliffhanger. I love the tense silence, it makes me feel like one of those baldies who does nothing but sit on the side of a mountain.
Anyway, *Ahem* would he avoid the already sealed fate of meeting with the suicide squad or Amanda herself. Find out more on HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!

(Damn, naming this fucker is really difficult)

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 18.1K 62
20 year old Y/N was just simply living a Common life, he is Average at best, don't stand out and pretty much keep to himself, he was just a simple No...
7.8K 133 26
Titles pretty self explanatory. Jon and Damian are the same age, in most chapters so ... Ye
671 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...