Weed Whacker

Baby Daddy Johnny's POV

'Ha! Finally back with my own POV bitches!!'

You know, fucking a hot Lady would surly put you on the spotlight for the famous campfire night.

But dude, fucking three ladies till they ascend to the realm above is not only note taking, it is magnificent, Breathtaking, Door smashing, and any  notable thing that can cause noise.

*crack*

That door needs some oil.

"Bastard!" Three feminine voices resounded right after a *BAM* as they banged their doors closed.

*intense sweating!*

"L-ladies! Let's all take a moment to admire the beauty of the sea" I blabber absolute rubbis-

"Wow!" They said in unison as they surprisingly faced the direction of the said sea that was not there some seconds ago. A chance!

*slip!* *crash!*

I made a run for the door as I saw their attention is somewhere else, only to trip on nothing but air [plot convenience] landing head first as I felt three- no six piercing gazes penetrating my defense.

*gulp* author-sama, please save me.

Time skip *why? Cause I said so*

I am walking behind the three said ladies in question with a huge ass bump on my head. The author has mysteriously achieved an injury on me. Such malice.

"What's with all the wobbling your legs are doing?" I innocently asked.
[I never asked such out of my goodwill *sigh* but the plot must go on]

""" Baka!""" When did a crazy blonde, a psycho killer and an ancient witch start speaking Japanese?

*Bam!*

As my though diverted, three fists came crashing my direction.
[Once again, all for the plots sake]

*Bam!*

As it was enough to send me flying straight into the other building leaving the three tsunderes to dwell on their exaggerated reaction.

...
...
...
*thud*

With a harsh thud, I land head first into the steel pavement of the cools ground.

"Well that's something" I said out loud, as my echo rang through the empty buil-

*ah~*

Was that... A moan?

*ahahah~"

OK now it just sounds like a monkey yapping its day experienc-

*AH~*

Now that my dear friends is what you call a moan, as its in CAPITAL LETTERS!!

*AAH~*

OK now this is making me look like a peeking Tom who hides in his closet while watching his two friends bang his wife roughly as he adjusts his little green hat.

*AAAH~*

[Cocks gun] well this has become annoying.

I took a step forward, heading with heavy steps in the direction of the moaning atsuki. I do not even know what that means!!

*Bam*

I knock down the door while aiming my gun's barrel at what utterly shocks me.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!"
Two abominations are at it like wild animals as a... Female figure comfortably positions herself in their middle. Receiving it from both the front and back.