Working for the Black Widow

(I have this urge to release a spoiler.
...
...
He has an unawakened form!)

The scene is mysteriously changed, where we can see Johnny donned in his sulfur suit only this time without his helmet, leaving his handsome face and blonde hair to view.

Across him sat a typical dark skinned milf with a Bob hair cut and a blank expression on her face.

"Yes, I'm listening" Johnny said with an annoyed tone.

"There is a reported outbreak of the deadly 'z' virus over at Shanghai"

"What does that have to do with me?" He asked intrigued.

"We want the squad ready for mission in 3 hours time."

"Cool" he said with a 'no shit' tone.

"You're to follow them to ensure the mission a success" she said with a pause.

"And also secretly assassinate the president, no questions asked"

"Sure, but I have a feeling that the last mission is a personal problem which I do not want to get involved."

She waited for the 'but' in the next sentence.

"-But, I could do that on one condition" he said with a serious face.

"Which is?" She asked with a surprised face.

"Offer your self and we have a deal. Shishishishi " Johnny laughed with a devilish grin.

"Oh?" All she just did was smirk which briefly stuns dear MC.

"Ha! Just kidding, all I need.... Is your friendship" he said stunning her greatly.

"!"

With a his hands stretched out, he offers her a handshake. She stares at his hand, before she too stretched her hand.

*shake!!*

And with that, a spark was created in the newly formed relatio-

"Also, you have to take out that bomb you have in her head, or you surly won't see daylight again" he said with a grin as he looks in her pupil's which were dilated due to shock with trace of fear.

...
...
...
...

"Hiya Mista! Why wear a helmet? How the fuck did you pull off a black and yellow so coolly? I feel like I know you... AH! Do you know me!!" a little too cheerful blondie came to view while having a heavy makeup on her pretty face bursts in with questions, only to receive a *bonk* from Lawton in his full gear.

"Have I shot you before? You feel familiar" deadshot said while stretching out for a handshake.

"I know right!!" Harley says with a smile as she watches Johnny shake the mercenary.

"You got that right" Lawton said only to be interrupted by the sounds of footsteps.

Spinning round he was met with a blue skinned lady with spiky short blue hair and an aura of cold air surrounding her. 'Elsa- I mean killer Frost!'

"Hello Mistress, have you ever been told how beautiful you are. Such smooth skin can only be found galaxies across. Such gorgeous facial structure can only be as a result of the river of life in twinning to form the perfect structure. Such elegance can only be taught by the goddess of life herself. May I feel thine touch" spewing absolute bullshit, all for a handshake.

She blushingly accepted his hand with a shy smile.

"T-Thank you" she said-

*muah*