Amanda fucking Waller

"Its about time that sulfur stepped into the light'

Taking off his pure white robe, he walk over to pick up a belt which he straps comfortably.

*click*

With a simple click to the side button, his famous yellow and black nanotech suit formed on his body covering every part but his head.

"Sakura, inform Freda that young master went to handle something"

"Yes my Lord. Also, good morning author-sama" readers without a doubt*sniff*, this *sniff* is one *sniff* of the best AI ever.

He picks up a little box which had a black coloured ear strap in it, which he conveniently sloped into his left ear.

*click*

He clicks the center of the piece, and his helmet slowly materialized on his head.

(His new suit

(His new suit. Imagine it full black with strips of yellow. Replace the kunai's with pistols in their holsters)

Walking to the wall, he inputs in a cool disclosed manner some codes which soon opens a secret door which leads to the underground tunnel which he created within the span of two months. This tunnels all lead to various parts of different cities, metropolis, jumpcity, hell even cities he had no idea about.

*vroom!* *vroom!*

A cool, totally not copied from Batman type of bike came. It is black with strips of yellow.

*vroom!!*

With a loud roar, he zooms down to the tunnel which leads to the very streets of Gotham.

...
...
...
...
*screech!* *vroom* *vroom*

Parking at the park in full gear he parks the Johnny pod while looking around the park which shows no sign of life.

"Turn on thermal radiation mode"

*thermal radiation mode switched on*