Hot shit👁‍🗨

No one's POV- actually, Narrator's POV

*tink* *tink*

Drops of rain resounded right through the street as they went to the last building of the abandoned street.

*pah*

John not able to hold the urge spanked the tight plump ass of the crazies blonde causing it to ripple with utmost joy.

"Ah~ you naughty boy~" she moaned with in delight as she wiggled enormous her ass which proved to a distraction for poor Johnny.

"~hey! Touch mine!" Not backing down, killer Frost kidnapped Johnny's free hand, guiding his hands to her plump rear, taking Johnny to the clouds above.

"Strange mortal feel mine" strangely enough, enchantress rubbed her perky butt round his crotch, taking him to the sky above.

"Mummmmh" turning the head of the witch, he connects his lips with hers before sneaking his fingers to the clothed crotches of the two ladies by his sides.

"""~Ah!""" The two ladies moaned while grinding their clothed vaginas against Johnny's fingers, while the witch savours his lips.

"Ugh" cutting the kiss, he withdraws his hands from their clothed vaginas.

*poof*

Two clones of himself stood with him(original) at the center under the surprised gaze of the women.

"Let the party begin" he(original) said before fist pumping his clones who had similar smirks on their faces.

"""" yip!""""

Pick each of the girls from their feet, before walking into different rooms. Coincidentally, the building they are raiding is an abandoned luxurious hotel.

*bang*

The doors are shut closed with a loud... Read the line above you cunt!

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋time for a little snack!🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Over at Harley side, Johnny suddenly tosses her on the king sized bed before clicking the button on his utility belt, deactivating his suit function, leaving him stark naked for the blonde lady to fest on greedily.

"Oh, looks like someone wanna play with little Quinn" with each word,  a piece of her clothes goes flying, which did nothing but make his dick twitch with grace.

"Come here boy" she says as she lies on her back with her legs spread in a 'v' showing off her flexibility and shaved pussy. And also her twitching asshole which seems welcoming.

Being raised up the proper way, he  couldn't deny the food presented before him. With great enthusiasm, he dives tongue first.

"~AAAHHH~"
...
...
...

Over at Catlin's side, we see a stark naked lady tightly bound with ice chains over her hands bound by the bed rest, while her legs spread widely spread with similar ice chains binding them by the bed ends with a naked Johnny admiring his work of the blushing tsundere.