Mrs Waller

Narrator POV (shit!! Almost wrote naruto)

"Katana??" J.B asks with a confused expression on his face. I know...this is the moment when our MC receives his first silent treatment since he arrived this universe.

this is the moment when our MC receives his first silent treatment since he arrived this universe

(Is it just me or is she as hot as daylight)
(Hehehe, little man)

"....why did you have to be the racist type" she said in thick Japanese accent

"Huh?", shit!! Its Cheshire!!
"You think every one from Japan is called katana??"
"??"

A leg suddenly comes flying through the air, heading for an extremely dangerous direction with kin accuracy... then...

*wham!!* "w-why" johnny says as he falls on his knees while clutching his family jewels.

'Dammit!! Why is the punishment of code 27 of general bros knowledge extremely wicked. Damn you author-sama!!!'

Code 27 of the bros knowledge states that a proper bro should never call a woman another woman's name.
Penalty; A kick to the balls (Death!)

*swiss*

I roll sideways, dodging yet another blade, but this time with a different attacker.
This was a lady dressed in a white crop top, together with a dark jacket 'what is wrong with DC characters and the colour black' with one hell of a trouser, damn, that ass makes my senses tingle a little, and that fleshy thighs makes me want to...Wait, why is she wearing a white masks that looks like a certain country flag.

shit, I really am fucked

...shit, I really am fucked.

"Katana!!!" J.B yelled out while sweating buckets.

Johnny POV