well fuck me!!

Narrator POV

Johnny can be seen racing his car through a familiar path within the woods of Gotham. The Batcave.

"Who would have thought that GPS would locate the Batcave" he said as he drives through the waterfall.

With his ninja skills, he bypassed Bruce security and snuck his way into the Batcave.

"What am I here for again?" He questioned his action while scratching the back of his head. *ding* a light bulb could be seen floating above his head, before heading towards one of Bruce's suit vault where he displays his bat costumes.

"I'm pretty lucky his not here" he commented as he 'borrowed' three Bat costumes, quickly dismantling them, and then running off with them, leaving the broken pieces of the vault for the poor butler. (Ha!! The Butler did it)

After successfully escaping the Batcave with the loot, he phoned his Secretary to place some orders for his lab to be shipped the next day, which she did without questioning.

Reaching home, he went straight to his lab which is also his basement, then carefully hiding his loot from the eyes of man. Then proceedings to watch the whole nine parts of SAW to keep himself busy.

The next day

*ring**ring*

The sound of his door bell jolted Johnny out of his sleep, then rushing to open it only to be met by some people dress in a uniform with lots of trucks.

"Mr john?" Asked the man who was currently standing in front with his weird glasses.

"Yes that's me" he said in a happy tone for the early delivery.

"We'll need you to sign here, here, here, here, then flip to the next page then sign here, here, here,here and repeat the process for the next 29 pages"

"The fuck you talking about? Drop this by my office and ask for Evelyn, tell her its Johnny's paperwork" he quickly said while avoiding anything that has to do with paper and pen

"Yes sir"

"Bring the stuff in"

"You heard the man, load the stuff in the back" four eyes said to his fellow delivery guys, which makes Johnny wonder who would select a weak looking man like him to be the leader of more than ten muscular dudes...hell even Batista is in this universe lifting heavy stuff.

With a little bit of this and that, the muscular boys*ahem* men were done with the heavy lifting.

"Nows time for some decoration" approximately 3 seconds from that statement, you could see Johnny's afterimage round the basement which would occasionally be followed by sparks, smokes, or even fart noises "my bad".

And voilà, a high tech Pentagon classic type of lab could be seen with a really large monitor with alot and I mean alot of buttons...and of different colours too.

"hello creator John" a female mechanical voice greeted- "hello author-sama" ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the first ever AI to have ever broken the fourth, fifth and sixth wall.... Sakura!!!!

"Its good to see you functioning fully Sakura" Johnny said with a pleasant smile on his face

"Oh stop it my creator, your making me to blush" Sakura said with a tone that caused both Johnny and surprisingly the narrator to sweat buckets. 'Why does she have emotions' Johnny couldn't help but question greatness. (How dare you question greatness!! FBI its the plot armor) Johnny got his answer through the voice of the greatest of all time, the goat of all mammals....
Author-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!