Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (M)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 76 (M)

1.8K 47 11
By ittybittywinty

"...Here you have,"

Giselle smiled as her boyfriend handed her a cup of tea, smiling warmly at her. Giselle took the cup to her hands and mouthed a thank you, before focusing her attention back on the baby sleeping on the baby car, as she heard her boyfriend's wheelchair's wheels as he moved to stand by her side.

"...Such a beautiful baby," Wooyoung muttered, making Giselle smile. He looked at his girlfriend, as she looked around in deep thoughts, "Has Jimin called you yet?"

"No," Giselle said, shaking her head, "And it's seriously worrying me..."

"...It's a serious situation," Wooyoung muttered, "...I mean...It's the mother of her daughter we're talking about here."

Giselle pursed her lips, "They have been in love for so long but they just can't seem to find enough peace to settle down...There's always something that happens and brings them down, all the time...It's almost like a curse."

"For how long have they been together?"

"Together in the meaning of being in a solid relationship...10 months. But if you mean they have been together since they started dating...7 years."

"...They were really young when they met, then," Wooyoung said, processing the information, "Didn't you tell me Jimin had had a baby in the past?"

Giselle nodded, "Their son."

"How old is he?"

"Six years old," Giselle said, a smile across her lips, "Jimin...She was 19 years old when she went to Switzerland," Giselle began, smiling softly, "She went there to study Zoology. Her father had told her to choose somewhere abroad to study whatever she wanted and she chose Zürich. She said she wanted to be in a calm city where she could be sure she would pass as a random student and not as a rich kid," Giselle said, before taking in a deep breath, "Minjeong had really high grades and she won a scholarship. She ended up studying at the same university, somehow."

"If not for that scholarship, I doubt they would have even met," Giselle muttered, before looking again at the baby sleeping in front of her and her boyfriend, "They ended up being neighbors and they became friends. Jimin met Ryujin there as well. Ryujin recognized right away who she was but Minjeong didn't...Jimin liked it, the fact that she didn't know who she was at first."

"She must have been really focused on her studies not to recognize her," Wooyoung said, earning a soft laugh from Giselle.

She nodded, "They got closer and closer and they started dating in April, 2020. They...they were just so in love with each other that things between them escalated really quickly," She said, "Minjeong decided to propose to her and they got engaged. And then," Giselle sighed, "Well, Jimin found herself pregnant. Two months and a half after they started dating. Both of them were 20 years old at the time."

"...She was pregnant with their son, right?"

Giselle nodded, "They finished their university course and came back to Korea to get married and start a life together. And it did seem beautiful, they were so in love...It almost seemed as if they had been taken away from a fairytale," She turned serious, "But her father humiliated her and her whole family and even had the guts to hit Jimin when she told him she was pregnant. He wanted her to get an abortion, because a pregnancy out of wedlock in her family was something 'unconceivable'."

"...And then Minjeong was hit by a car. Jimin saw everything."

Wooyoung blinked, "...She actually saw her being hit...?"

Giselle nodded, pursing her lips.

"She did," She muttered, biting her lip as tears came to her eyes, "I got a call from Minjeong's older brother, Chang Min. He asked me if I was Jimin's friend and that, if I were, that I should go to the hospital right away because his sister had been hit by a car and Jimin was hysterical. I thought it was a minor accident but...When I got to the hospital, she was covered in blood, crying and sobbing...Seeing how she looked, all that blood...I knew right away that it had been a really serious thing," Giselle breathed in deeply, "I called Ryujin and she came running...And we just waited."

"...Then the doctor came and told us Minjeong had not survived."

Giselle blinked, "Ryujin started crying and sobbing right away. Her family was a mess of tears, especially her mother...Her sister even screamed and wailed but...Jimin...She just stood still," Giselle muttered, "...She smiled and started saying it was all a joke...But then she saw her corpse and she...everything dawned into her. She started screaming. She cried. She sobbed. She fell down on the floor of how strengthless she felt," Giselle took in a shaky breath, a tear falling down her cheek, "Minjeong was the only person, Wooyoung, the only person who had ever loved her for who she truly was on the inside, not for her money or her looks...she meant the world for her. And she was gone..."

"...And she kept the baby."

Giselle nodded, "...She did. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who looked just like his mama. His name was Jeongwoo," Giselle smiled, "I had never seen such a beautiful baby in my life...He was just so, so perfect...And for the first time in 7 months...Jimin smiled."

"...Her baby disappeared that day."

Her expression quickly changed, "I went to visit Jimin one week later...I found her lying on the ground, with a bunch of antidepressants spilled on the floor...and the most horrible cuts I've ever seen in my life deep on her wrists...and she was there, laying down on her own blood."

Giselle looked at Wooyoung.

"...We didn't lose her that day because of a pure miracle. She spent months and months in the psychiatrist...And then began studying again...She even studied abroad. Graduated in Marine Biology and Cetology with Summa Cum Laude and...we thought she would move on...she even married her ex-boyfriend, Jeno, but..."

"...She went on honeymoon to Zürich and she met Minjeong once more after six long years."

She looked at the baby sleeping, smiling, "Then this little bundle of joy came but now..." Her smile faded away, "It's like everything is repeating again."

Wooyoung sighed, "...Life's so unfair."

"...It is..."

Both Giselle and Wooyoung turned towards the living room, hearing a door opening and then closing heavily.

"...Take care of Minji," Giselle muttered, quickly getting up from her seat; as if predicting that the one who had just come in was none other than Jimin.

The brunette ran across the hallway that guided to the living room, and stopped on her tracks as soon as she reached it.

Jimin was in there, alone, and barely holding herself in feet.

"...Rina!"

Giselle rushed to her side, hugging Jimin right away. The brunette could feel the other shaking in her embrace, and her arms circling her back. Giselle took in a deep breath and hugged Jimin closer, closing her eyes.

"...Is Minji okay...?"

Giselle nodded, rubbing Giselle's back comfortably. Jimin slowly slowly broke the hug, still shaking, and looked around the house. Giselle held her forearms, blinking and wondering where her friend was staring at.

"Jimin ah, you're shaking a lot...You should rest-"

"-M-Minji ah..."

Giselle let go of Jimin, seeing as she moved around in confusion.

"...M-Min-"

"-Rina!"

Giselle immediately kneeled down on the floor, turning Jimin around after she collapsed. She tapped Jimin's cheeks lightly, trying to see if she would wake up, but the older one wouldn't budge the slightest bit.

"Jimin! Wake up-!"

"Is everything okay?"

She looked towards the hallway that went towards the kitchen as soon as she heard her boyfriend's question coming from there.

"R-Rina fainted, Wooyoung ah. Call someone please-"

Giselle looked up to her front, seeing as the door opened again. Her eyes widened considerably after seeing who got inside of the house, completely without any kind of warning.

"S-Sooman shii-"

"-Did she just faint?"

Giselle nodded, still not believing Jimin's father was there. She only saw as her friend's father brought Jimin up to his arms, her head falling back as she could not hold it due to her unconsciousness.

"-I went to the hall of the hospital to check on her, they said she had left the building a couple minutes before and came back home in a bunch of nerves," He muttered, lifting up from the floor and his daughter along with him, "It's not okay to drive like that so I came here to check on her," He muttered tiredly, looking around, "Her bedroom's upstairs?"
_____________________________________________________________________

Jeno angrily smashed the glass on the floor, before breathing out heavily as he ran a hand through his hair.

He couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe it.

He couldn't even believe that something like that could possibly be happening.

He had made his orders pretty clear that morning. He wanted that car to hit Jimin's father. That car was meant to hit and kill Yu Sooman. It would assure him of becoming the CEO of the Yu group right away.

But it wasn't meant to hit Kim Minjeong.

He had made his way inside of the group already...He had strived for so many years to convince Jimin's father to let him go inside of the enterprise. And, by marrying Jimin, he had managed to do it; getting into the group. And then, when she divorced from him, Jimin's father still kept him inside of the enterprise and set him as his new heir...which meant that, if something happened to Yu Jimin, he would take the lead of the financial group right away.

And his plan was perfect...Meant to be flawless.

And it was, until Kim Minjeong came running from the other side of the street and threw herself over Jimin's father, leaving the older man completely unharmed.

"GOD DAMN THAT MOTHERFUCKER!"

He angrily threw his papers off of his table, everything he had on his desk falling down to the floor due to his immense anger. He breathed in and out heavily, his lips parted as he moved his tongue around on his mouth, trying to calm himself down somehow.

"Son, is there anything wrong?"

He looked to his side, seeing as his mother opened the door of his office, staring at him worriedly. He stared back at her for some time, his expression unchanging, until he scoffed and shook his head, obviously not in a good mood and upset about what was happening around him, about his failed plan to obtain what he had been expecting to obtain for the past 7 years without any brink of success.

"No mom," He began, shaking his head, "Everything's perfect."

His mother entered inside of his office, her eyes never leaving her son.

"It was that fucking motherfucker who got hit instead, wasn't she?"

Jeno looked up at his mother, internally surprised that she knew his plan. She laughed and shook his head, showing him an evil smirk.

"We should have gotten rid of her 7 years ago...when she was between life and death...Hell, we should have gotten rid of her before Jimin got pregnant with her...Always ruining my beloved child's plans, that motherfucker."
_____________________________________________________________________

"...Eomma."

Minjeong's mother looked back, hearing her daughter's voice as she spoke faintly. She blinked and sat next to her again, holding her hand tenderly and caresing it with her thumb, trying to offer her the best smile at the same time.

"...Yes, honey?"

Minjeong blinked slowly, looking up at her mother quite worriedly.

"...Is Rina at home?"

Her mother nodded, showing her another kind smile to her daughter, "I suppose so, she left the hospital a while ago. She's probably looking after Minji now. I hope she can get some good sleep tonight so that she can show you her best smile tomorrow."

Seeing her daughter's eyes close softly as she heard her answer, she breathed out a smile, caressing her hair softly with her kind fingers, "Jimin needs to eat a lot now, last time she was this depressed she really lost a lot of weight...I'll make her a good serving of kimbap as soon as I get home-"

"-Make her avocados...She loves avocado," Minjeong whispered, her eyes blinking slowly as she breathed in and out steadily, "...A salad...with lettuce, avocados...and cherry tomatoes and cheese...sometimes with bulgogi...she loves that..."

"She does?"

Minjeong nodded weakly, "I like to make it for her, for breakfast...I like to make her breakfast when she's sleeping and have her eat it in bed...She's so tired from work and Minji..."

A soft knock was heard and Minjeong weekly turned her head to the side, staring at the door as it opened lightly. Her eyes widened as she saw her younger brother, with some clear bruises on his face, entering the bedroom with a soft smile although he was in visible pain.

"...Mark," Minjeong whispered, as her brother stood by her side, the younger patting the older's head with a soft smile, "...Are you okay?"

Mark nodded, seeing those tears in his older sister's eyes, "I am okay, noona. But you shouldn't worry so much about me right now, you need to focus on improving your condition now...You understand that, right?"

Minjeong nodded, to which her younger brother smiled.

"Are you better?"

Mark nodded at his mother's question, "They gave me some painkillers and stuff, nothing out of the ordinary."

"...You should go home," Minjeong whispered, looking worriedly at her younger brother.

"No, I'll pass. Our mother over there has to sleep and I've slept enough today. Time to prove myself as the good maknae of this family."

Their mother got up from her seat, obviously exhausted, "It hurts my heart to leave my children like this," She muttered, smiling down at both of her two kids.

Mark smiled. "You need to sleep, eomma. You're getting wrinkles."

His mother chuckled, "Ah, son...I already am so old, that I've reached a point in which that kind of thing has become meaningless."

She sighed and caressed Minjeong's cheek warmly, giving her a soft smile, "I'm going home...Make yourself sure your brother is going to treat you right, you already know well how he is."

"Take care, both of you," She said tiredly, looking exhausted as she left the hospital room. Mark looked back at the door as it closed softly, then glanced back to his older sister so that both of them could talk a little.

"...It was Jeno, right?"

Mark's eyes widened slightly at his sister's question, as he just didn't expect it in that moment.

"...What do you think?"

"...I remember it, Mark."

The younger frowned.

"...You remember what, noona?"

Minjeong sighed, "The person who hit me with the car...7 years ago."

Mark focused his attention on Minjeong, as the older took in a deep breath, before she set her eyes on her younger brother again.

"...It was Jeno."

...

"...Ah..."

The woman kissed him harder, her back hitting the futon's surface as her legs settled comfortably on the man's hips. Her toes curled as she felt the man's body closer to hers; feeling his skin rubbing against hers at the same time her fingers cupped his cheek, the tip of her fingers fiddling with his hair, soaked in sweat.

Her soft hands paused above of his, guiding him into what he wanted from her. She moaned softly in the kiss; and, without herself even realizing it, clasped her legs around his hips tighter.

She broke the kiss and paused her hands on his shoulders, breathing erratically as he kept his movements firm and steady. She let out a small moan, but still tried to tone it down as much as she could. Her drowsy eyes could make up the faint lightning of the room; as a single, faint candlelight was lit up, due to the fact that it was 3AM and that, luckily, the blinds of the bedroom were lowered down.

She closed her eyes tightly, letting out a muffled scream as both reached their peak.

Her breathing was hot and rapid, and her chest heaved up and down violently.

Her eyes closed as the man's lips began to trail southwards on her body, leaving moist kisses on her pearly white skin. She sucked in air dramatically when she felt him attacking her weakest point with his lips, her back arching as his tongue lapped her sensitive and sore genitalia.

"I-If I only k-knew," She bit her lip, reaching the peak of ecstasy with a last thrust of his tongue, her back arching upper and a yelp exiting her throat. Her eyes half lidded as his kisses went up again, as the man settled his position above of her, now kissing her neck as his hands moved comfortably on her waist.

"...If you only knew what...?"

She looked at him with half lidded eyes, cupping his cheek.

"...If I only knew I would be so in love with you...I wouldn't have married him,"She muttered lowly against his lips, looking seductively at him.

The man smiled back at her, before kissing her lips softly, both of them closing their eyes as they shared that beautiful and meaningful intimate contact between the both of them, "...How I wish I could make love to you every night out in the open...I wish we could be together freely...I want to love you for the rest of my life, Ha Neul..."

She blinked her eyes slowly, looking up at him with a gentle smile.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you," She muttered, caressing his cheek with the back of her hand momentaneously before cupping it again, "You know that...there's something inside of me now..."

He frowned, parting away from her briefly, looking obviously worried.

"...What...Haneul ah..."

She smiled at him, kissing his lips briefly.

"...We're having a baby."

He looked at her, dumbfounded.

"...Us...? But..."

"...It's ours," She muttered, before kissing him again, feeling his soft smile against her lips.

...

The man looked outside the window, his eyes observing the rain as it poured down heavily. He breathed out a soft smile and looked up at the moon brightly shining in the night sky.

"...Keep protecting her, Haneul ah," He muttered, "Keep protecting our baby..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.8K 15
Karina has been on a date with Ryujin, the hot girl from the campus library. The date doesn't end well because Karina has a problem. Karina needs hel...
229K 4.5K 19
"Don't worry unnie no one will know. It will be our dirty little secret". The brunette whispered and winked at her before leaving the bathroom stall...
20.5K 1.1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...