BENEFITS | YUNSANG

By egangmo

"Can you imagine how devastating it sounds when they say the bad kid never learned his lesson? And to tell th... More

Prologue
Dodgeball
Backseat
Mannequin
Shirts
Vanilla
Outlet
Bike
Birthday
Aphrodite
Cinema
Calls
Drones
Theme Park
Motel
Skateboard
Skatepark
Sensitive
Library
Cupcakes
16 Shots
Beautiful
Angel's Kiss
Red
Vulnerable
Scarred
Ward
Missing Yunho
Missing Yeosang
Wheelchair
Nightmare
Willow
Sleepover
Tears
Rumour
Lovesick
I Hate You
Atone
Congratulations
Messed Up
Epilogue
Book 2!

Shy

344 26 12
By egangmo

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Right, I think we should all go now. The boys are tired." Mrs Jeong grabs her purse as soon as she sees the time.

"Wait, no!" Yunho exclaims with his hand up. The parents blink at him, confused. "I mean, now that we're at a hotel, wouldn't it be nice if Mr and Mrs Kang spend the night here before they go? You know what that sounds ridiculous maybe-"

"That's an excellent idea but..." Mrs Kang agrees and motions for Yeosang to come to her. "Are you okay with having one room on your own?"

The son glances over at Yunho who gives him a tiny nod. "I'm fine with it."

"We're gonna have to leave straight after breakfast tomorrow before the moving van arrives. So be sure not to sleep in, alright?"

"Yes, mum."

"Well, then Yunho and Yeosang can book their rooms first. The rest of us will go up later." Mr Jeong clears up as they all agree. Yunho and Yeosang bow to them and make their way to the reception to fetch the keys.

Compared to the restaurant, the hotel itself is double the beauty. The boys show up at the reception and Yunho effortlessly books a room using his black card and accepts the key card while pulling Yeosang to the lifts. Yeosang can't stop fumbling at the thought of the imminent activity he will go through once he walks into that room because he hasn't felt so nervous in a long time.

And this kind of nervousness feels more thrilling than waiting for his final exam results. For some questionable reason.

Yunho swipes the card on the doorknob and opens to a ginormous suite a little too spacious for the two of them. He sets his phone and wallet on the round table as he lets Yeosang wander around the suite to admire the luxurious furniture and paintings on the walls. A whistle coming from another room snaps Yeosang back into reality and follows where Yunho has vanished.

"Yeosang~ I think you forgot the best part of this place."

The hotel never fails to impress Yeosang on and on. He walks into the bedroom to see the queen-sized bed and a full glass window on the side of the room displaying the skyline. Yunho turns around from the window with a calm look on his face.

"And I think you're forgetting the main reason we're here." He says as Yeosang approaches him. "It's either the TV or the bed, right? Except this time, it's my turn to pick."

Yunho consecutively chuckles at the cute scowl on Yeosang's face and grabs him by the waist to kiss him, pushing him away from the window and closer to the bed.

"Ahh, I missed this..." Yunho mutters under his breath in between their kisses. "You're lips make me... Lose... Control..."

Slowly laying Yeosang down, he crawls on top and hastily undoes the first two buttons of Yeosang's blazer then reaches for the inner shirt.

"G-Get ahold of yourself. This suit is expensive." Yeosang holds Yunho back from ripping his father's valuable white shirt.

"You're wasting so much time-"

"No Yunho, you don't understand. It's my dad's. I can't ruin it."

Yunho stops and gently gets up. "Alright, fine."

He backs away and waits for Yeosang to undress himself to which he didn't. Yunho tilts his head a little, awaiting a response.

"C-Could you..." Yeosang waves his finger in a circular motion for Yunho to turn around. Realizing that, Yunho lets out a hearty laugh and steps away, turning his back on the blushing younger.

"We've never stripped ourselves so politely before." Yunho faces the wardrobe as he removes his garments one by one, hanging his suit inside it as he does so. "Usually we would have to prepare a sewing kit beforehand to stitch back your popped-out buttons. What's up with torn shirts when it comes to me and you, hm Yeosang? I've been ripping your clothes since the first day. Remember dodgeball? Man I really am sorry, Yeosang. Guess I could never go easy on you. So tonight, how about we- Yeosang?"

The second Yunho spins to the bed, he sees a huge lump underneath the sheets and all Yeosang's clothes are laid on the other side of the bed. Yunho scratches his head and takes Yeosang's clothes to hang them in the wardrobe too. Only then did he climb onto the bed and tug the sheets but Yeosang refused to reveal himself.

"Why are you hiding?"

Yeosang doesn't reply. Yunho guesses the reason why Yeosang is acting this way and tries to pull the covers again to no avail.

"Are you... Shy?"

"Get me out of this room." A muffled voice resonates from under the sheets.

"Yeosang-"

"Get. Me. Out." Yeosang speaks again but in a harder tone.

"Yeosang." Yunho touches the lump which he assumes to be Yeosang's shoulder. "We both want to do this. Don't cover yourself from me and let me look at you. There's no need to feel shy in front of me."

"It's... been too long..."

"I know, but it's alright. I'll make you enjoy it like you used to. I'll be gentle this time."

Slowly falling for the persuasion, Yeosang dives up from under the sheets to peek at the guy smiling softly at him.

"There's my beautiful prince."

"Stop..." Yeosang timidly hides himself again but Yunho is quick enough to halt him.

"Let me look at you, my darling. Let me see the beauty I haven't seen in a painful while."

"I feel shy, Yunho... And I'm scared..." Yeosang unveiled half of his face where Yunho could see the anxious glint in his doe eyes.

"Don't be." Yunho pulls the edge of the sheets over him and leans in. "I will do whatever it takes to take care of you tonight."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Do you love me, Yeosang?"

Yunho kisses and nips on the soft flushed neck as he fastens his thrusts inside the guy underneath him. Yeosang keeps his face down while gasping at every hard movement pounding in him like it's a new rare feeling. It's like Yunho is purposely suffocating him from answering that one easy question.

"Answer me, Yeosang." Keeping his pace steady, Yunho pinches Yeosang's jaw to lift his head so he could see that celestial face of pleasure Yeosang is making. "Do you love me? Stop moaning and say it!"

"I LOVE YOU, YUNHO!" He fills the room with his desperate cries as Yunho penetrates deeper inside him. "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!"

"Babe, you're trembling."

"I... Ah..."

He's so, so close.

Yeosang can feel the tight knot in his stomach demanding a release. It's causing every part of his body to unwittingly twitch and spasm out of his control that even Yunho could notice them. Yeosang fixes his desirous gaze into Yunho's eyes telling them that he's nearing his peak. However, Yunho expresses concern because he has never seen his lover spasm as much as this.

"Yeosang? Yeosang, are you alright?"

"A-Aaah-!" He squeezes his eyes tight as the sensation comes crashing in like a big wave.

"Yeosang-!"

"NGHH~!"

And that was the first time Yunho saw this raw erotic sight of his boyfriend's eyes rolling back and his wet lips hanging open to unleash a loud, lustful whine to Yunho's face. Yunho grabs the chance to enjoy this fun and moans with him, screaming and wailing their names together. They both chase after the last of their climax till there's no more energy left in their stamina, only making them slump limply onto the bed to catch their breaths.

Yunho eventually regains his strength to get up and do some aftercare so Yeosang wouldn't feel uncomfortable in his sleep. He turns off the lights and flicks on the bedside table lamp, wetting a small towel and wiping himself clean before doing the same for Yeosang. He tucks his boyfriend under the covers and kisses him goodnight before scrolling through his phone for leisure.

Suddenly, he hears sobbing and immediately puts his phone away to check on Yeosang.

"My love, why are you crying?" Yunho asks as Yeosang sits up and hugs him.

"I can't leave you, Yunho... I don't wanna move... I can't stand living another day without you..."

Yunho sighs, stroking Yeosang's soft silky hair. "We'll figure out a way. You know what, how about... We come out to our parents tomorrow? At breakfast."

"What?! I-I mean are you sure?" Yeosang's head shot up at the suggestion.

"Then we could talk them into letting you stay or, get you somewhere you want to go."

"I have a feeling that's not gonna work. And what if they..."

"Hey, I'm gonna be with you, okay? My parents joke about everything and your parents love you. Let's go through this together." Yunho reassures Yeosang while pecking on his shoulder. "They're probably thinking that we still hate each other anyway. So with us being in love, wouldn't that be better?"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Coming out seems a lot harder than they expected.

Yunho and Yeosang are staring doubtfully at their parents who are already at the table enjoying their breakfast. To pluck up their courage, they hold hands and walk towards the table and capture the adult's attention with their presence.

"Oh boys! Come eat." Mrs Jeong invites them.

"Um actually everyone, we both have something to announce." Yunho begins, tightening the grip on Yeosang's hand. Mrs Jeong who detects this unusual behaviour notices their holding hands.

"Mum, dad." Yeosang breathes in, receiving that intense parental stare from them. "Me and Yunho, we're..."

"Boyfriends. We're dating."

Silence.

"Oh, reactions!" Mrs Jeong yelps, smacking her speechless husband responsive. "Well, um... Congratulations. We're both..."

"Happy."

"Yup, we're happy for you, Yunho. It's just that..."

"We didn't expect it."

"That's right."

"Neither did we." Mr and Mrs Kang glance at each other. "You both have been hating each other for a really long time. How did that happen?"

Yunho chuckles that his assumption was right all along. "The truth is, we both had already been dating even before we found out that we used to know each other in elementary school. We've been keeping our relationship hidden."

"You both are surely good at it." Mrs Jeong mumbles as she sips her tea. "Bringing him over a couple of times, leaving clothes behind, locking doors..."

"Mum, don't-"

"Wait, wait. What? Have you two been..?" Mrs Kang leaps to her feet, clasping her mouth. Yeosang closes his eyes knowing that this isn't gonna end well with his parents.

"I know, mum, I'm sorry-"

"Is this why you've been turning down all the blind dates I offered?"

Surprisingly, it did end well.

"Oh, you should've told me sooner." Mrs Kang goes over to her son to hug him. "I had those dates pending for a long time, they were starting to wear me out. Why would you hide it from me?"

"Because you've been busy with the move with dad." Yeosang says, turning to Mr Kang. "Speaking of which, I actually don't wanna leave. Dad, I know I might sound like a bad child but I have to ask this, can I please stay? I can continue working and pay the rent here. Would that be possible?"

Everyone focuses on Mr Kang who has this obvious disallowance drawn all over his face. He gestures for his son to come to him which Yeosang did.

"I know how hard it feels to be far from someone you wholeheartedly love because I've been there. I hate to say it but this time it's is gonna be your turn. I already signed a contract with the landlord to hand the apartment over to the new tenant and we are all expected to evacuate by today. There's really no other way."

Devastated, Yeosang nods in acceptance. His ideas were unrealistic anyway.

"I'm sorry, Yeosang. Please don't hate me for it. I promise that I will allow you to go to Incheon whenever you want after you get your driver's license soon. Sounds good?"

Smiling weakly, Yeosang leans over and hugs Mr Kang. "Sounds perfect, dad. I love you."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Epilogue and author's note will be released tomorrow! Thank you for reading! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 185 20
Mingi was a normal student with a normal life. He has a beautiful girlfriend .. And lot of people say that they are like soulmates.... They love each...
22.8K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
9.8K 578 26
[COMPLETED]āœ…ļø They've been best friends since they were kids, becoming inseparable. No matter what, they would always be together. When they were 30...
11K 794 20
Everyone in the world is born with a lock mark and their soulmate has a key mark. But some are born with heart shaped marks. These ones don't have...