KINGSLOY' MANSION||JIKOOK

By KookiesnMinnies99

"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon... More

★Introduction★
★CHARACTER'S★
1.★KINGSLOY' MANSION★
2.★Kim Brother's★
3.★A Bodyguard For Jimin★
4.★The Unknown Sparks★
5.★The Jewel Is a 'He'?★
6.★Gorgeous Little Barbie/Chucky Doll★
7.★Jimin's Saviour★
8.★Jeon Jungkook is straight?★
9.★Champagne glasses★
10.★The Eye Catching Candy★
11.★Queen Of The Dragon's★
12.★Baby Boy Turned 18★
13.★Kim Jimin Have A Crush★
14.★Late Night Rendezvous★
15.★Revenge★
16.★Tension In The Air★
17.★Joonie And Jin★
18.★Kill A B*tch★
19.★Mafia And The Murders★
20.★It's Forbidden★
21.★Kiss Me Officer Jeon★
22.★Coloured Lie's★
23.★Trust v/s Guilt★
25★The little Asmodeus★
26.★Lee/Choi Diana★
27★Who Is She?★
28★"Choisueng"★
29★He Love's The Bubblegum Boy★
30.★Beauty With Brain★
31.★Love, Family and Pain★
32.★Kingilton Hill's★
33.★"Kraken's"★
34.★You And Me Forever★
35.★Glitters, Diamonds and Love★
NOT AN UPDATE BUT...
36★Betrayal, The Beginning Of Downfall's★
37.★Love So Sweet And Love So Painful★
38.★Prince To The Cinderella★
39.★Everything And Nothing★
40.★The Crushed Rose's★
41★What did I lose?★
42. ★An Eventful Night★
43★The real culprit★
44.★The Taste Of The Same Medicine★
45★Love Wins By Lasting Through Death★
46.★Doll In The Trap★
!!SOMETHING NEW!!
47.★Namsan Fortress★
48.★Flight Or Fight★
49.★His Savior★
!New Short Story! 💕

24.★F*ck The Consequences★

2.9K 206 58
By KookiesnMinnies99

It was after two days that Namjoon decided to send Jimin back to school. He made sure Jimin was perfectly alright before going to the company. Yesterday Namjoon didn't went to his office but stayed with Jimin all day taking care of him. And his mother Irene was nowhere to be seen. Namjoon didn't comment on it much as it was expected of her.

Jimin decided to wear a Jean skirt and a sleeveless yellow tube top and a floral shrug over it.

He had hope. Jungkook is attracted to him too. He can feel it. He is just in denial. That's what the excuse Jimin could come up with.

Biting his nails Jimin took his baby blue back bag and walked out. Jungkook was there wearing his bodyguard suit as usual.

Jimin's heart ached when the later didn't looked at him but rather his phone. Jimin didn't take his eyes off Jungkook for once. But still Jungkook was driving like he isn't there in the passenger seat looking at him.

Jungkook knew Jimin was looking at him with hope. His insides were gnawing at him to look at the later too. But Jimin doesn't deserve someone like him. A mere bodyguard who lives in the colony.

Throughout the day Jimin felt hurtful as Jungkook avoided him like he wasn't there. He did his job just like a bodyguard would do in a daily basis. Jimin had no appetite or any heart to spend the rest of the day in class.

"I want to go home." Jimin said timidly. But he looked colourless to Jungkook.

Jimin looked out of the car as Jungkook drove them towards the mansion. He looked outside to the streets of Seoul. The rush, the people for the first time. Anything that could take his mind off Jungkook for a while.

Jimin was jerked out of his thoughts when Jungkook put the brakes abruptly. The older slid down the glass of his window and was looking at someone much to Jimins confusion.

"Lisa? Why are you here?" Lisa? Who is she? Jimin wondered. He looked at the pavement to see a gorgeous tall girl with a few bags in her hand. She looked really happy to see Jungkook inside the car. Very happy. Jimin's face scrunched in distaste.

"Jungkook. Oh my God. I never thought I could see you here. And I was buying materials for my tailoring shop. The city is so crowdy. It took me hours to find everything." Lisa had her full teeth on display as she gave Jungkook her heart eyes.

"I am in my work. Jimin. Can I send her home?" He asked to the smaller. Jimin was surprised for a minute. How can he say no? Jungkook would never like him as a person if he acts rude. So with jealousy burning through his entire body. Jimin nodded his head with a thin smile on his face.

"Get in." Lisa squealed getting in. Jimin already dislikes this. But anything for Jungkook.

Throughout their way this girl never stopped ranting about things. She acted so shy whenever Jungkook asked her something ignoring the fact that a person was sitting in the passenger seat.

Jungkook dropped her before his house and Jimin was so relieved to say the least. He looked at the skipping figure of the girl with his dark eyes.

"Who is she?" Jimin asked with his blank face.

"My childhood friend. But my mother is persistent on me marrying her. Look at that small old looking house. That's my house. And the one that she went in is hers. See, this is my life. Can you even imagine spending a day in that house? We don't know half of the luxurious things you wear right now. We just live with what we get. I want to give them a good life, that's why I took this job." Jungkook said with a small smile. He just want the smaller to realise who he really is. Jimin wouldn't even want a person who lives in this dirty colony as his spouse.

Jimin was shocked not because of where Jungkook lived. But because of the marrying part.

"D-Do you l-like her?" Jimin was finding it hard to blurt the question. He was controlling his tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"She is good." Jungkook only said that. But didn't give an answer to his question. He just want Jimin to forget him. But he was just fooling him by thinking that. Because right now the only thing he want to do is park this car to the side and take the smaller in his arms. Kiss him like there is no tomorrow.

What will he do now?

Jimin sat there completely blank. But he was thinking. Hard and long. Finally as they reached the confines of Jimins floor. The smaller looked at Jungkook. His face all red. Eyes brimmed. Nose pink. He wiped at his eyes hard.

"S-she is beautiful. Have l-long hair. Long legs. S-she is tall. P-perfect for you. And-and I am just arrogant and rude. So full of my self. It's no w-wonder why you l-like her." Jimin smiled through his tears and ran back to his room cupping his mouth.

Jungkook stood there stunned at what Jimin said. Did Jimin think like that about himself? Or did he made him think like that.

It was painful to watch the smaller like that. Jungkook could never watch the smaller cry for anything. Because it hurts him too. He want the smaller to laugh and giggle like he is before. Because he knows that he likes Jimin too. No he love Jimin. He knew it for the past few days.
And he understood a day without the smaller's presence was hell to him too. He wants to see his doll everyday. And that kiss meant everything to him. Everything.

Jungkook stood there for a bit but atlast grabbed his hair in frustration."Fuck it! Fuck Kim Namjoon." Jungkook walked towards the baby blue door and knocked on it multiple times.

"Open the door Jimin." It took a few moments for the later to open the door. Jimin stood there with his tear drenched face. It broke Jungkooks heart to look at hopeful pretty eyes of Jimin. They stood there with tears in their eyes, looking at each other's.

In the next moment, Jungkook tackled Jimin in a bone crushing hug which the smaller returned immediately crying like a toddler.

Jungkook picked up the smaller and smashed his lips onto the soft plump ones. They could taste their tears in the kiss but nothing mattered at the moment. Jimin circled his legs around Jungkooks torso and the later held him against his body. Not leaving Jimins lips for a second. Tongues fighting, teeth clashing. Forgetting the whole surroundings, kissing with passion.

Jungkook only let those lips after two long minutes. "I am sorry. I don't know what would be the consequences of this. Fuck it if I get killed for this. But I can't stay away from you baby. I can't." Jungkook whispered onto Jimins lips. The smaller smiled for the first time today. Bringing a smile onto Jungkooks face too. Both were smiling like two maniacs with tears in their eyes.

"I won't let you die officer Jeon. Not when I am alive and breathing." Jungkook was quick to attach their lips again into a bruising kiss. Not really thinking about leaving them soon.

"Eunwoo is persistent on finding a lead from us. He have been trying to get my wife spy on me." Taehyung had a glass of whiskey in one hand as he talked. He took a sip before muttering.

"Seems like your brother in law is really into chaining you behind the bars. Too much for marrying from a cop family." Taehyung scoffed at Taehyun.

"Says the one whose father in law once wanted to leak our informations to the CBI." Taehyun clenched his jaw at that. That's how he got married to that witch.

"And you got it covered by sacrificing your little brothers life." Both Namjoon and Taehyung stopped whatever they were doing when Taehyun said that. They both looked at each other with a guilty look.

"I am sorry for talking insensitively. I know how you must have felt."

"You don't know. You know nothing." Taehyun said with a sheen layer of tears in his eyes surprising Namjoon. They haven't seen Taehyun cry after the boy got hit by puberty. Was Taehyun hurting all these times?

"Stop talking about that. We have real matters to discuss. What are you going to do now?" Taehyun said after a taking a big gulp from his glass. He doesn't want to be reminded of his unfortunate fate.

"We need to get a lead to the dragons. If we are not capable that means the police can't too."

"What I am not understanding is that why are they behind us?" Taehyung asked in thoughts.

Namjoon stood up from his chair and walked towards the window. He put a hand in his pocket and took a sip from his glass.

"Revenge. That is the most powerful word in our world. Revenge for blood. When our grandfather took me to the base for the first time, he taught me about how our world worked. Everything happened so far here was only for revenge and power lust."

"Sunoo told me one thing. They are after you hyung. No one in this house was chased or tried to be killed multiple times except for our Jimin. That means their target is you. They knows that the key to the Kingsloy's begins with you. And the easy way to reach the key is 'Jimin'." His hands clenched around the class at the thought of someone harming his child.

"That man who invaded our mansion had no other evidence on him except for the tattoo on him. He had no suspicious phone calls in his call list. He wasn't talking to anyone that day about the birthday party. He knew everything he had to do beforehand. Each nook and corner of the mansion like someone helped him to get here. He also suggested us to do  an autopsy on him."

"Why?" Taehyung asked to Taehyun. Both the hyungs were carefully listening to the younger one of them.

"He suggested it just in case. He have seen enough detective movies. In them the people implant certain chips inside their workers for multiple purpose; to track their move, to threaten them or worse kill them when they find they will spill the truth. The chip might have powerful poison that can kill them easily if it breaks. He definitely thinks that the man has one. Because when I showed the picture of the man's tattoo. He noticed there was a number. Its so smalls that we fails to notice. That's their identity. They work for them as slaves. If they fails to do their job, they can click the number of their chip and it breaks killing them in a few seconds." Shock was written all of their faces.

"The man had a chip. We doesn't need an autopsy. Because last time I visited him, he was ready to spill. But before that blood spilled from his mouth and he died in a few seconds. I thought it was his end point of tolerance. But now that I think about this. Yes he had a chip." Taehyung said thinking about the last time he visited the man.

The trio was not at all calm after unfolding all of this. Especially Namjoon who was terrified at the thought of something happening to his only son.

"Why are you taking the pregnancy kit Mina? Are you expecting?" Sana's ears perked up when she heard the word pregnancy. Mina is expecting. That means she herself was the only one left with no kids at all.

"Maybe or maybe not. But I am feeling a bit out of order lately. So just in case." Mina took three from the isle just in case to make sure.

Today they were just Mina, Irene and Sana. The trio decided to have an outing. And just like most of the time, their outing always ended up in shopping.

"I m glad that I had my CuT years back or else Namjoon would have definitely made me pregnant a couple of times." Irene said with a small chuckle. Mina followed her as they engaged in a chuckling fit. But Sana was not interested in what they were laughing to. She was thinking about her husband who haven't touched her yet.

"What about you Sana? By looking at Kim Taehyun I can tell that it's high time you aren't pregnant with triplets." Sana definitely didn't like how she was describing her husband. But she gave a fake chuckle and grabbed a few UPT from the isle. Just for the sake of show.

"He love kids, but I just want to enjoy our married life before we decide to have kids." How many more lies she had to utter about her bed life. Sana was fed up. When will her husband look at her way? Yes it was a forced marriage in Taehyun's part but still people fall in love in arranged marriage too. But why can't he? That's what bothering Sana.

"Look at me and Namjoon Sana. We had Jimin when we were 16. We are still enjoying our married life." Lies. Even Irene was lying. They never enjoyed each other's company. Just the physical comfort that's what both gave each other. But Irene won't reveal their colourless life to anyone. And she would never spill the truth of her husband not touching her for the past few months.

"What are you thinking?" Irene looked at Mina who was standing near another isle before asking Sana in a whisper. "By the way, I wanted to ask you if you know that Kim Sunoo was Taehyun's ex."

"What?"

"You really don't know? Oh! It was years back anyways. But it's quiet surprising that Taehyun chose Sunoo for his work." Irene moved towards the next isle with a smirk. She knew this was going to lit a fire inside Sana. Irene wasn't called a snake for nothing.

"Unnie, what do you meant by his ex?" Sana followed behind Irene. She checked whether Mina was listening to their conversation. But the later was near the isle of moisturizers searching the one she wants.

"Kim Sunoo was Taehyun's boyfriend back in highschool. Jimin was 9 or something that time. I was still not married to Namjoon. But I used to live there. This is the first time Taehyun is bringing him home. It was just a petty highschool love. You don't need to get worried about it honey." Irene said gently caressing Sana's pale face.

That boy has been working with Taehyun inside that office for a few days now. Living in their floor, eating with the other family. Sana's eyes turned red thinking about everything.

"You witch!" She muttered under her breath.

"Look at me Tae." Hoseok jumped in tiny as he giggled holding his protruding belly. He was waiting to have his baby bump so bad and now it's definitely showing like he wanted.

Taehyung would do anything for Hoseok if it means to join his childish needs. After adjusting the cuffs of the black shirt he was wearing over the brown slacks, he walked towards were Hoseok was standing looking at the mirror. "Our baby is growing healthy. And you look even more pretty with this small bump." He spooned Hoseok from behind into a back hug and felt the bump by placing his hands over Hoseok's. They got a small kick in return.

" Tae she is kicking more often now."

"Yes she is. Now come on. We will be late. I know my pretty little wife would take a lot of time shopping for the nursery." Taehyung said before taking Hoseok's trot bag in his hold and walked the male out.

"You have started showing Hobi.." Hoseok only gave a gentle smile to Irene who was wearing a beige colored off shoulder sheath dress with white stilettos. They stumbled up on her inside the elevator. Hoseok is not very font of his sister in laws that much.

"You are treating him as if he is a fragile doll Taehyung. I don't even remember Namjoon giving me a hand when I struggled to get up from my bed when I was carrying Jimin." Hobi held Taehyungs hand timidly and looked at her. His face showed Taehyung that the younger was unpleasant with her presence. "There is a difference between me and Namjoon hyung. I love my wife, he doesn't." Taehyung said before they walked out of the elevator.
It took Irene a while to understand the words. She stomped her foot clad in heels on the floor in rage.

"Son of a b*tch. The audacity of him to disrespect his elder brother's wife." She muttered under her breath with a clenched fist looking at the couple who was already out of the front door.

"Chaey.. chaeryeong...." The owner of the name turned around adjusting her one year old baby girl Lia on her hips. The baby was bouncing on her shoulders as the naughty toddler she was. "Li.. stop bouncing baby.... What is it Yeji? we are inside a thrift store. Why are you yelling?"

Yeji pushed through the yelling swarm of women towards her friend who looked at her cluelessly. "You just stand here and bargain. I saw your baby girls family at the front of the mall."

"You mean Somi?" Chaeryeong's eyes sparkled.

"No. It's Kim Taehyung and his wife. If our Lia is lucky, she can live with her father."

"What do you meant by kim Taehyung? Do you even know how scary they are? What will I tell them? He will immediately have his men shoot me. They will think that I am lying..." Chaeryeong whispered  the last sentence with a long face.

"Move aside ladies." A woman in her middle age pushed them to the side. Yeji's blood boiled immediately but chaeryeong was quick to pull her back before she starts an argument right inside the store.

"Come with me. If you want your kid to have a father and a nice family instead of the dirty carton you are staying." Chaeryeong thought about the situation. Yes Yeji was right. Lia needs her dad and family. She can't let her kid live in a misfortune m when her father is capable of treating her like a princess.

Chaeryeong was pushed towards a baby shop by Yeji when they saw Taehyung and Hobi walking towards the said shop.

Chaeryeong kept Lia on her hips and walked towards them only to get stopped by two buff bodyguards. "Please let me talk to Mr. Kim."

"Move aside lady. Mr. Kim doesn't like to be disturbed when he is with his family." The scary among them blocked her view of the family.

"I just need two minutes please." She tried again only to get pushed back again. Hobi and Taehyung was oblivious to the exchange as they were a few feet away from the scene.

"Do you have an appointment then,? If so, you can meet him at the office."

"I don't have an appointment. I just need to talk to him. That's all"

She pleaded but in vain when she was harshly pushed to the floor along with her kid. The commotion brought the attention of the people when she and Lia screamed. Hobi was shocked to see the poor girl and kid on the floor. They can understand what did happened just now. Chaeryeong had a protective grip on her child, even though she fell really hard on the floor.

"What are you doing? Do you even have any conscience. She is with a child." Yeji yelled pushing the bodyguard who pushed her bestfriend.

The man was about to charge at the girl but a deep voice stopped him in the middle. "What is happening here?"

"Sir. She was just asking to talk to you for a minute, but this man here pushed her along with this child." Even though Hobi was pregnant, he helped chaeryeong along with Yeji to get her up from the floor. Yeji held a crying Lia in her arms and bounced her to make her calm down.

"How dare you act so inhumane with a woman and a child? What if something happened to the kid? She was just asking to have a talk with us. Why can't you just convey that message with us, instead of taking the decision upon yourself." Taehyung roared scaring the entire expanse of people there.

"You are fired!!" Yeji was shocked and impressed at the same time looking at Taehyung. The man looked hot that she wanted to kneel infront of this handsome specimen then and there.

◼️⬛◼️

To be continued...

Soo Jikook finally....are you guys happy?

But there is a bad news too... My update will be a bit slow after this... I have too much work to do the coming two weeks... I will try my best...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.1K 14
Choi Wooshik an honest Police officer who wants Jeon Jungkook the Great Mafia leader behind the jail bars. But what happen the Officer's Gorgeous wif...
735K 16.6K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
336K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
62.8K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...