Ashtray/Javon 'Wanna' Walton...

By alexademies_wifeee

Hit 'Em Up 2pac 0:53 ---โ€ข--------------5:13 "Dial bitch" "I thought your ass was dead" "Yo can you tell... More

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž!
๐€๐’๐‡๐“๐‘๐€๐˜
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐š๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ
๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ...
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐Š๐ง๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‰๐€๐•๐Ž๐ '๐–๐€๐๐๐€' ๐–๐€๐‹๐“๐Ž๐
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐‡๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐‰๐š๐๐ž๐ง
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ...
๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐”๐ฉ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค
๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?

๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž

1K 8 3
By alexademies_wifeee

𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞- 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-
"C'mon Y/n please!" Jayla whined, following me into her living room. "Yea c'mon Y/n/n we wanna hear it" Jaden said.

Jayla and Jaden have been following me around for the past hour begging to hear my new song. The truth is, i wrote it about Javon... and his new girlfriend, Scarlett. (I'm pretty sure they're just friends but for this we're just gonna say they're together because it makes it easier)

Javon broke up with me a month and a half ago, the truth is it still kinda hurts. We were dating for almost 2 years and i thought he was 'the one' but i guess not, the worst part is he didn't even tell me why.

My plan was to release the song and then cut off the Waltons completely, that way there wouldn't even be a chance for it to be awkward.

But sitting here, watching Jaden and Jayla beg to hear my new song made me realize that it would be wrong to just turn my back on them.

"I'm not sure guys" i said uneasily, they both looked at me with pleading looks on their faces.

"But you always play us your songs before you release them! Don't you remember all the times we'd all sit down here and listen to your masterpieces?" Jaden pleaded. I nodded before speaking, "I do but things are different now."

"But they don't have to be! Just play it for me and Jaden, Javon doesn't matter!" Jayla negotiated.

"Um ouch Jayla" i screamed internally as i heard his voice. I looked over at the door and saw him and Scarlett standing there. She smiled and waved at us all.

I stuttered as i quickly grabbed my stuff, "Shit um I didn't know you would be home so early. I'm just gonna go guys sorry abou-" "No!" Jaden and Jayla interrupted at the same time.

"You can't leave. Not until we hear it" Jaden said. I sighed before turning to the younger twin. "Jaden i- I cant i gotta go" i said.

"Hear what?" Javon asked, confused. Both his siblings looked at me, i sighed and started to explain, "I have a new song coming out on Wednesday and they insist on hearing it early like always" i said quickly.

"Well i wanna hear it" he said with a slight smile. "I do too, if that's ok?" Scarlett said from beside Javon. I glanced at Jaden and he mouthed 'Please' to me. He's my best friend, how could i say no?

"Yea, ok fine! You guys know the drill" i said to them, Jayla and Jaden yelled out of excitement.

"Sorry but what do you mean by 'the drill'?" Scarlett asked. "I have everyone put their phones on the table so i know no one can record it" i explained.

The first time i did this with them, they were a little offended by this. Until i explained my reasoning and they all understood my anxiety. It's not that i don't trust them, i just don't want to take any chances.

She nodded and placed her phone next to everyone else's.

"There's no music video, it's just a lyric video" i said and they all nodded.

I connected my phone to the tv and mentally prepared myself. "You guys ready?" i asked and they all nodded enthusiastically. I took a deep breath and hit play.

Oh, so you do have a type?
And it's not me
Oh, so you can reply?
Just to not me
If you wanted brown eyes
I could have got contacts

Jayla looked back at me but i refused to meet her eyes, scared of her reaction.

So y'all are in Paris now?
Guess it's public
Face like that other girl
You're in love with
You knew I would see that
You knew I would notice

Javon shifted in his seat, he knew this was about him.

She looks nothing like me
Can't really tell, should I be
Tryna take it as a compliment?
It's kinda feeling like the opposite
She looks nothing like me
So why do you look so happy?
Now I think I get the cause of it
You were holding out to find the opposite

Jaden looked back at me and then at Scarlett. The look he gave me told me he knew too.

And I know now
Even if I tried to change
That somehow
You'd end up with her anyway
Oh, I know now
Even if I tried to change
That somehow
You'd end up with her anyway

Jayla reached up and held my hand, Jaden copied his sister's actions. They knew i need the comfort.

Does she say nothing so you feel good?
Does she step out of the spotlight so you bathe in it?
Does she get up on top of you more than I would?
Does she just love the picture 'cause you're painting it?

Scarlett reached over towards Javon and tried to grab his hand, but he stayed still.

I care but I don't
Just wondering when you
Said I'm beautiful
Was I being lied to?

Javon glanced at his siblings that had their eyes glued to the screen. He bit his lip, i could tell he was feeling a little anxious.

She looks nothing like me
Can't really tell, should I be
Tryna take it as a compliment?
It's kinda feeling like the opposite
She looks nothing like me
So why do you look so happy?
Now I think I get the cause of it
You were holding out to find the opposite
And I know now
Even if I tried to change
That somehow
You'd end up with her anyway
Oh, I know now
Even if I tried to change
That somehow
You'd end up with her anyway

The song finally ended, i waited anxiously for their reactions. Jaden was the first to react. He took my hand and gave it a small kiss before getting up.

He walked around the couch to where i was standing, he wrapped his arms around me and comforted me with his hug.

"You ok? he whispered in my ear. I nodded, thankful for my best friend.

Jayla got up and gave me a kiss on the head. "That was beautiful" she said before heading upstairs.

Scarlett turned around and looked at me. She smiled at me but i could tell she knew. "That was really good" she said with a sweet smile. i nodded and said thank you.

"Y/n can i talk to you for a minute?" Javon said as he stood up. Anxiety flooded through my body as he stepped towards me, "Outside" he said. I looked at Scarlett who was staring at the ground.

"Y/n please?" he pleaded, whats the worst that could happen?

I nodded and followed him outside. He quickly shut the door behind him and pulled me farther away from the house.

"Look if you want me to not release it, i won't i just-" he cut me off by pulling me into a hug.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" he said softly. "But you did, and you didn't even tell me why" i said as i pulled away.

He looked down at the ground in shame. "I'm sorry-" "Sorry isn't gonna cut it Javon!" i interrupted, he nodded as my words sunk in.

"2 months ago, i saw pictures of you and your 'friend' Noah. But you two were hugging and you went out for lunch. He kissed your head Y/n" he said, his voice getting louder as he spoke.

"Javon, Noah's gay" i said and his face fell. "What?" he stuttered out. I nodded and looked at the ground as tears filled my eyes.

"To be honest, it hurts more that you just broke up with me without asking me about it" my voice trembled as i spoke, i was trying to hold my tears back.

"It was a dick move i'm sorry" he said. "Yea it was" i said with a small laugh as i wiped my tears from my eyes.

He cracked a smile and pulled me in for another hug. He placed a kiss on my head and stroked my hair.

"You know i really hate you" i said into his chest. "Do you?" he asked, i shook my head "No i don't. Not at all" i said.

"I wasn't lying to you" he said as he held onto me. "What?" i asked out of confusion. "I wasn't lying to you when i said you were beautiful. I meant it and i still do" he said, i nodded and smiled to myself. 

"So what's going on with us?" he asked. "Well you're with Scarlett so..." i trailed off. "But how do you feel?" he asked.

"I need to think. Bye Javon" i said and pulled away.

He pulled me back by my arm so i was facing him, "Hey, I love you ok?" he said, his eyes were full of hope.

I felt a pang in my chest, i knew he was telling the truth. My heart aches for Scarlett, i knew how much this must hurt. And she has no idea it's even coming.

"Ok" i said as i nodded. I didn't think i could tell him i loved him yet, he had to earn it. He smiled and watched as i got in my car and pulled out of his driveway.

My phone vibrated, signaling that i had gotten a text.

Wanna💗

drive safe please<3

I smiled as i read his text off of my watch, i realized that i never changed his contact from what it was. Maybe i won't have to...

Pt 2??

I need more ideas/requests for Javon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3K 16
Okay so number one ashtray & the actor are only 15 so there will be no smut of any sorts. You are Maddy's younger sister and you are going with Maddy...
77.6K 1.1K 15
"You got nothin to worry about for real. You always gonna have me to protect you no matter what." he said. "Promise?" I asked looking up and into his...
22.8K 459 41
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...
85.8K 675 26
"he's way happier now, I hope you know that. You are very important to him." โ€ผ๏ธ This book will not contain smut! Jaden is 16! Most of us are the same...