Do you really hate me? (Quack...

Od TurnInYourNeighbours

!!Regarding the recent Wilbur and Shubble situation: I support Shubble but will continue writing c!Wilbur in... Více

Chapter one: lonely.
Chapter two: I dont need help.
Chapter three: New friend.
Chapter four: Annoying.
Chapter five: detention and ice cream.
Chapter six: in my mind.
Chapter seven: Art class.
Chapter eight: pretty face.
Chapter nine: pebbles and piano
Chapter Ten: Sally Salmon.
Chapter eleven: Nicknames.
Chapter twelve: Poster.
Chapter thirteen: cafe jealousy.
Chapter fourteen: Sally's back!
Chapter fifteen: eyeliner.
Chapter sixteen: Break.
Chapter seventeen: Forgiven. (And gay)
Chapter eighteen: Rejected.
Chapter nineteen: I love you so...(pls let me go)
Chapter twenty: Dad?!
Chapter twenty-one: plans!
Chapter twenty-two: the dreaded Minecraft dinner.
Chapter twenty-three: acoustic guitar and arguments.
Chapter twenty-four: SECRET BOYFRIEND?!
Chapter twenty-five: gogy of the jungle.
Chapter twenty-six: was that a threat?
Bonus: Slimecicle The Silly Stalker
Chapter twenty-seven: Schlatt chased me into the closet.
Chapter twenty-eight: Amor~
Chapter twenty-nine: Aimsbucks the cafe!
Chapter thirty: tomatoes and tears.
Chapter thirty-one: Soccer and strange flowers.
Chapter thirty-two: haircut.
Bonus: Sharpey approved.
Chapter thirty-three: NotFound manor?
Chapter thirty-four: Socials.
Chapter thirty-five: A dance...
Chapter thirty-six: heavy breaths and blackmail.
Bonus: Karls always been there.
Chapter thirty-seven: Ouch, that hurts.
Chapter thirty-eight: Who the fuck did this?!
Chapter thirty-nine: Is this a sleepover?
Chapter forty: Cuddles and Crying.
Chapter forty-one: bandaids and blood.
Chapter forty-three: at least I'm not a skyscraper anymore.
Chapter forty-four: back home.
Chapter forty-five: A strange dream.
Chapter forty-six: A simple question.
Chapter forty-seven: Familar Café.
Chapter forty-eight: Willow trees.
Chapter forty-nine: That's a good thing. I think.
Chapter fifty: Re-made recipes.
Chapter fifty-one: Oh, its official.

Chapter forty-two: eye spy with my loving eyes...

402 18 64
Od TurnInYourNeighbours

Chapter art by: @Aikidork on Twitter

TW: swearing, mention blood. (Lmao dead squirrel pog) (I'm sick and delirious)
______________________________

Wilbur pov:

After the end credits were nearly done I nudged Quackity a bit to tell him to move. He sat up with his eyes closed and stretched.

I stood up and started walking to the restroom, why did I even watch that movie..? I don't like horror films! Actually, I make it a mission to not watch them with Tommy and Tubbo now! I'm gonna have nightmares for fucking weeks...

Once I'm in the washroom I shut the door and lock it, turning on the sink for cold water. I look at my self in the mirror while my hands are filling up with the tap water, then I bring the water up and just sink my face in it for a moment. I looked sick, my face looked like it was burning up but I feel totally fine. I hoped it was just warm in the living room but the chilly water didn't help at all. All it did was make me cold.

I dried my face off on the sleeves of my hoodie and unlocked the bathroom door, heading into the kitchen. I just remembered that Quackity still hadn't eaten anything this morning, so I grabbed a plate and cutlery for him. I kept the extras from breakfast in the microwave but when I went to check? Nothing.

Tommy! Come here!

"One second!" He yelled back, and in a beat he was beside me. "What? I was talking to Tubbo,"

Did you put the leftovers somewhere else? I told Quackity I'd get him some breakfast when I got back but we got distracted by that dumb movie...

"Shit... yeah I gave those to Tubbo as well, he loved you and Techs cooking! Has big Q not eaten today? I'm actually sort of worried about him, do you know why he needed all those bandaids? I don't believe 'oh I just fell!' One bit so don't try."

... I'm not sure I should be the one to tell you, maybe wait for if he opens up to you. But anyways- no he doesn't eat much so he'll probably be fine but I just don't want him to starve. It's fine Toms, I'll just offer him some toast or something.

The blonde sighed a bit before he brightened up again, "or you could go out! It's nearly lunch time now so there's gonna be some of the good shit on menus now."

Hmm... yeah, I guess that's fine. Did you and Tubbs want to come with us?

"No, we're gonna play some games on my computer later."

Oh... so it'll just be us two... great...

Alright, well I'll go with him soon then. Thanks for the suggestion Toms.

He laughed a bit to himself before having a smug smile and saying "No problem, brother. Have fun with your date..."

I was caught a bit off guard but still managed to flip him off as he ran out the room. It's not gonna be a date, not at all! We're just gonna be going out together, just the two of us... but that doesn't mean anything! It doesn't mean shit! Right?! Well let's hope he doesn't see it that way and I have to explain 'No! Don't worry, we're just bros being bros!' Cause that just makes me seem like an idiot.

Quackity pov:

I was still sitting on the couch thinking of that movie, it was actually quite a good film. Scary, sure. But it'd be a bad horror film if it wasn't.

I was about to go upstairs and grab my phone but I got a tap on the shoulder, it was Wilbur. The brunette asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch.

sure! Why not?

He smiled, and after a few minutes we were getting in the car and driving downtown.

Once we got to the street he asked where we should go, I replied with something like Aimsbucks again or McPuffys. We settled on the fast food place, ordering something at the counter before standing by the pickup order stand.

We made little conversation until our order number was called and I picked it up.

Wanna just drive around or something? I don't really feel like staying in one spot,

The brunette thought for a minute before shrugging and saying, "sure, let's go!"

Once we were in the car again I put the bag in between us, so we could both reach it. "So... wanna do a game or something?"

Depends on what your thinking of,

"... I don't fucking know! Uhmm... eye spy or something."

Eye spy? Childish... fine, eye spy with my actually humongous eye something... blue.

"It's 'little eye', and that's too easy. The sky." He smirked while grabbing a fry out of the bag. I rolled my eyes before saying,

Well sorry I have the mind of a five year old! You come up with something!

"Fine! I will! Eye spy with my little eye..." he smirked a bit before saying, "something brown."

Easy! The tree trunks!

"Nope, try again Q!"

Okay... the paper bag.

I pointed to the bag currently holding our food. "Not even close, not as easy as you thought, huh?"

Oh shut up! ...the dirt on that cars wheels? ...The dirt I'm about to bury you under if you don't stop smirking like that?

That caused him to laugh a bit, but he shook his head while replying, "Not even close! It's not a dirty colour, it's actually really pretty. Give up?"

I Give up.

He hummed in response, but didn't say anything other than; "your turn, Quackity."

What-? No! You're supposed to tell me what it was when I give up! That's not fair!

"Maybe I'll tell you later, now it's your turn."

Fine, ya fuck. Maybe I didn't want to know anyway! Eye spy something... red.

He thought for a second before answering with, "oh! Is it that guys bumper sticker?"

Nope. Try again, bucko.

"Uhmm... the red flowers over there? Are those even red..?"

Nope! Those are orange, dumbass. Give up yet? There's not much red around here...

"Fine, I give up. What was it?"

The dead squirrel I saw a minute ago. Can't believe you didn't notice it! It was all gooey and-

"OH WHAT THE FUCK?! That's fucking horrible Quackity! Why would you tell me that?!" The brunette cut me off, pulling the car to a stop in a parking lot near the water.

Ha! That's what you get, bitch. And why are we here again? I thought we were just driving around.

"We were, but now we aren't." He said, opening his car door and going to my side and pulling the door open there too. "The weathers nice today, why don't we go sit on one of those benches?"

I felt a small smile crack at my lips as I stepped out the car, standing beside him and nodding.

Nobody's pov:

The two boys walked up to one of the benches near the water, sitting down beside each other. Wilbur sat facing towards the lake while Quackity sat criss crossed facing the taller.

They talked for a while, cracking jokes every few sentences and overall just having a great time. There was still one thing bothering the Ravenette though, what had Wilbur seen that was brown earlier?!

Well, folks, I can answer that for you since Wilbur wouldn't.

The brunette was talking about the other boys eyes. The way the different shades of brown swirled around one black pupil in the middle. He had been staring for a while...

And there you have it. One boy with pretty eyes and another boy who can't stop staring like the simp he is.
______________________________
[1293 wordssss]

[Simpbur pog]

[OKAY OKAY SRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER BUTTTT IM SICK AND I HAVE A QUESTION.]

[I'm about to show you three pictures, two are edited and one isn't. I need you to tell me HONESTLY which one you think is better because I'm a LITTLE BITCH BOY that can't decide.]

[One, two, or three? Numero uno is unedited btw]

[HeLp Me ChOoSe PlEaSe]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
900K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.