Fight for Us

By ittybittywinty

"Minjeong...I have to take a shower..." She managed to whisper between the kisses, before she pulled her away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9 (M)
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (TW)
Chapter 50 (TW)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (M)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 (M)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (M)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (TW)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)

Chapter 73 (M)

1.5K 44 12
By ittybittywinty

1 month after

Jimin felt so blessed that it was Sunday. Finally, for the first time in a while, she felt like she had free time to enjoy with her family.

She collected her hair up in a bun, sighing deeply as she rubbed her left forearm with her right hand, as if feeling bothered by something. Her eyes blinked as she looked around, leaning her back against her bedroom door, closing it with a slight push. Jimin yawned softly and walked towards the bed, wanting to get some more minutes of rest. She had woken up minutes before her daughter; who had woken up due to hunger. Jimin couldn't be more than glad that, after drinking a full bottle of milk, her baby fell asleep again.

She was so tired the night before, that she had just decided to sleep with nothing more than Minjeong's black shirt and her panties.

Jimin sighed as she walked towards the bed, seeing the rugged sheets and duvet that covered her girlfriend up. Minjeong moved her head a little before turning to her side, her arm falling limply on her side of the bed.

Kneeling by the edge of the bed, Jimin moved her arm away; before she slipped her legs under the sheets and duvet and pulled them over herself. She looked outside the window and smiled satisfactorily, seeing the sun wasn't even up or showing a sign of doing that soon. She stretched out her arm for a moment and switched the lights off, sighing deeply as she laid down comfortably again.

She opened her eyes slightly when she felt Minjeong snuggling close to her, her chest pressing on Jimin's back and her left arm comfortably lingering over the feline's waist.

Jimin blinked softly and closed her eyes again, sighing deeply and burying her head deeper on the pillow.

She could feel movement; Minjeong's body moving against hers. She flinched softly when the short-haired girl's fingers dug on her skin, and she paused her head next to hers, her hot breath hitting her neck constantly. Jimin shifted uncomfortably and moved her head to the side, her eyes opening up slightly.

"-Minjeong ah-"

Jimin felt as if her words were shut down the moment Minjeong's lips landed on hers. Maybe, if it was someone else, she would have been immensely shocked to be kissed out of the blue like that. But being Minjeong, she just didn't offer any kind of resistance.

She just let her girlfriend kiss her like she hadn't in a while.

She had to admit that, ever since she had given birth to Minji, they still hadn't shared a single moment of intimacy. After giving up on her position as the group's heiress, she had decided to take some more rest and before going back to work immediately.

And yes, with everything happening around her, she somehow ended up forgetting her girlfriend.

Minjeong's kiss was passionate but not rushed. She knew well how Jimin liked to be kissed and she was obviously playing with that card to her favor.

From the moment she started kissing her, Jimin knew well what her intentions were. And her suspects were soon confirmed the moment she felt Minjeong's hand going under her underwear, stroking her skin.

Jimin moaned softly, but Minjeong hushed her protests as she deepened the kiss, leaning over her and her lips caught Jimin's upper lip. Jimin took in a deep breath and gave in, her back gently reclining on the bed's mattress. She tilted her head to the side, kissing Minjeong back and tugging on her lips with hers; her hands slowly lifting up and holding her forearms, holding tightly to her.

Minjeong's right hand pulled her panties down and the feline flinched, curling her finger toes and sliding her right leg up, Jimin's left hand tugging on her hair as the kiss deepened even further.

They were going to do it for the first time in months and, although Jimin had to admit she did feel a little nervous, she trusted her and felt alright at the same time.

"I love you," Minjeong whispered, parting the kiss and kissing her softly with continuous pecks, before her lips went down her neck, sucking softly on her skin. Her left hand tugged on her underwear and pushed it down her legs, trying to take them off as soon a possible. Jimin closed her eyes and let her head fall to the side, biting her lip as she tried to tone herself down; her hands going up to Minjeong's back and tugging on her t-shirt.

The feeling of Minjeong's lips brushing against her soft and delicate neck skin...it made her crazy. It drove her to incredible madness.

"...Win," She muttered, her breath agitated as she arched her back to her, Minjeong's kisses moistening her skin from her neck down to her exposed cleavage. Jimin let out a small yelp, feeling Minjeong's hand unbuttoning the shirt's buttons, one by one; running her hand up and down her skin as soon as she could touch it and feel its warmness.

Jimin opened her eyes and stared up at Minjeong, as she kneeled on the bed, and finally took her t-shirt off, revealing her toned body that she absolutely loved. Jimin's chest heaved up and down heavily; her lower body completely exposed and her chest barely covered by her lover's black shirt. She closed her eyes as Minjeong leaned down, kissing her gently but passionately.

She crossed her legs on Minjeong's waist, her right hand holding onto her back as her left hand grabbed fistfuls of her hair. She parted her lips and tilted her head to the left side, her lips closing around Minjeong's upper lip.

Jimin was just so drowned on her kiss, that she didn't even realize when she took her boxer briefs off. She could only feel Minjeong's warm skin rubbing against hers intensely, their bare bodies only covered with the bed sheets as her lover adjusted her position.

Her finger toes curled and her grip on Minjeong's hair tightened the moment she entered her; as she could feel that pain that was bothering her so much. It almost felt as if she was losing her virginity again, although it did not hurt that much to her.

Minjeong parted their kiss and pecked her lips, her breath agitated.

"...I'll be gentle, I promise."

So many thoughts were running inside of Jimin's head right at that moment. She was wondering how in the hell a woman that had barely given birth two months before could be sexually attractive to a woman.

Especially a woman like her, someone who had an obvious scar from a recent C-Section.

"...M-Minjeong ah..."

Her low moan was barely heard, and it sounded way more like a whisper; but it made her satisfied to confirm that she was pleased with what she was doing. Minjeong leaned down and kissed her again; intensifying the pace but not too much; as she didn't want to hurt or force her too much.

The feeling of her sweaty body rubbing against hers constantly...it drove Jimin crazy. She could feel every inch of her skin pressing on hers, and it just felt so amazing to her.

Breathing was a hard task for her, but she could care less. They parted their kiss briefly, both breathing heavily; especially Minjeong. Jimin could feel her hot breath hitting her skin as her chest heaved up and down heavily, her nipples pressing hard against her chest as her body just couldn't contain the arousal she was feeling.

Jimin didn't know for how many more minutes it lasted, but she could feel Minjeong thrusting into her quite powerfully, as soft groans emerged from her throat. Before Minjeong could reach her peak, Jimin reached her hand up to her cheek, cupping it as they took one last long kiss.

She could feel Minjeong's release filling her, and her groan vibrating on her throat. But both of them kept quiet and unmoving, as their passionate kiss turned slower and way more romantic as Minjeong broke apart from her. A soft smile appeared on Jimin's lips as they kissed and, a couple lip-locking movements after; their kiss was over.

"...If I say I love you too," Jimin began, whispering slowly, as Minjeong held her in her arms, staring down at her, "Will you blindly believe what I say...?"

"...Of course," She whispered, smiling softly. Jimin smiled back and looked up at her.

"...Will you believe me if I say I want you to go to that Mexican restaurant and buy me burritos?" She pouted and closed her eyes, "Please...~"

Minjeong breathed out a grin and pecked her lips, nodding, "I will bring it to you, if you want so."

_____________________________________________________________________

Ning was going to shove some more noodles into her mouth, but her actions quickly came to a halt as her house bell rang.

She stood there, in space, her mouth hanging open as her right hand tightly held the chopsticks with the curly chicken flavored noodles barely hanging on. She rolled her eyes and looked at the male in front of her.

Heeseung blinked in confusion, looking up at her.

"Oh, do you want me to?"

Ning closed her mouth right away, feeling immensely embarrassed. She blinked her eyes and cleared her throat, putting her things aside; then, she immediately began getting up from her seat, putting her things in their place as she blushed and tried to hide it from her boyfriend, obviously embarrassed that he had caught her eating in such a way.

"I-I'm going," She muttered nervously, before bowing down in immense respect and quickly making her way to the door. She wanted to die from embarrassment right in that moment, so she knew that, the best for her right in that moment, was to just get away from the table and head straight to the door.

She sighed deeply and rubbed her left forearm with her right hand, before leaning down to open the door.

She blinked and frowned, seeing a huge cardboard box standing right in front of their door. She opened the door a little more and peeked outside, quickly checking out if the postman was already gone.

"...Strange," Ning muttered, frowning deeply. She heard steps right behind her, which made her look back; although she already knew it was Heeseung.

"Is everything okay?"

"...Yeah, it's just this huge box that came in," She replied with a smile, turning around and walking outside of home so that she could hold the box and carry it inside. However, she wasn't able to do so; as the box was just too heavy for her.

Heeseung rushed to her side, and helped her pushing the box inside of her house.

"Let me help you," He muttered, holding tightly on the box's edges and pushing it inside with her help. As soon as the box was inside, he leaned up and paused his hands on his hips, and Ning closed the door.

"Let's open it up," Ning muttered, grabbing a pair of scissors and ripping through the transparent tape, eventually opening up the box with a deep sigh.

However, she was met with great shock.

"MARK!"
_____________________________________________________________________

"I'm proud of you son," Sooman said to Jeno, a big smile crossing his lips, "Even if my daughter left you, you still proved to me that you can handle the company well."

Sooman couldn't feel prouder of his decision. Ever since his daughter had officially left the group, he had nothing to worry about anymore. His right hand, Jeno, was in charge of the banks; and it relieved him immensely to know that his company was in such good hands.

Jeno looked away for a moment, and smirked when he saw a car approaching at high speed.

"Thank you father...I'm happy you trust me."

Sooman smiled at the younger and nodded afterwards, more than glad with their attitude.

Minjeong was on the other side of the street, walking alongside it while listening to some music and holding a bag full of Mexican food in her right hand. She smiled and looked around, feeling the happiness of the people around her and how she, herself, had been living in such a happy and beautiful dream for the past months besides Jimin and their daughter.

She took her earphones out and approached the zebra crossing, stopping by it, as she looked around to check on the cars that were coming and going.

She stopped for a moment as she looked around, recognizing Jimin's father and Jeno on the other side of the road, crossing towards their direction as their light was green.

She looked away; but her eyes were drawn back to the road as she heard a car quickly speeding in.

She looked to Jimin's father again, her brain quickly realizing that the car was heading straight towards him.

Her heart began thumping loudly; and it was as if everything that had happened to her years before was happening again.

She let the bag fall on the floor, her eyes never leaving Jimin's father figure.

Sooman heard the car, but he didn't care much. He just looked to his front, confused to see the young woman that he hated so much running to him as fast as she could.

"WATCH OUT!"

Sooman felt himself falling hard on the floor, and he could hear a loud thump and a car wheels' screeching on the road...But he felt absolutely no pain.

Still with his eyes closed, he felt a weight shifting above him, before it eventually fell off of him; at the same time a car was speeding off in the distance.

Sooman was confused. His head hurt a little and he could only hear people screaming around him.

He opened his eyes and blinked, his vision blurred at first. He brought a hand up to his head, holding it, closing his eyes tightly as he blinked again.

"...M-Min...M-Minj-ji..."

His eyes opened right away the moment he heard his granddaughter's name being said by an incredibly familiar voice.

He looked to his side, and his eyes widened.

Minjeong was lying there, with several cuts and scratches on her face and arms, bleeding from a cut on her forehead and a line of blood coming out from her mouth.

"...R-Rina..."

Sooman kneeled on the floor, not believing what was going on.

It couldn't be possible.

That bastard had just saved him from certain death.

He could only be hallucinating.

Sooman stared at Minjeong for some moments, watching carefully as the younger female's eyes roamed around before they stopped moving and her eyelids slightly closed, a tear rolling down on her cheek; her eyes half lidded but not moving-

"Kim-"

Her father was going to say something else; but seeing as the younger female didn't react at all, he just approached her quickly, obviously stumbling.

"Hey, Kim!"

He touched Minjeong's face, trying to get some kind of reaction from her; but the younger one wouldn't move.

With trembling fingers, Jimin's father touched Minjeong's neck carefully, searching for a pulse. It was way much slower than what it should be.

...

"Now I understand why eomma committed suicide!"

Sooman stared at his seven year old daughter in shock, as bright tears flowed down her rosy cheeks as she sobbed loudly.

"Yu Jimin-!"

"-Because you were such a monster that she preferred to be dead!"

...

"It's such a pity that you won't meet your grandchild."

Sooman's eyes widened the minute she dropped the bomb.

"Y-You're pregnant?"

Seeing she didn't answer him, he just stared back at her.

"Out of wedlock?!"

"I don't care."

"THAT BASTARD LEFT YOU PREGNANT?!"

"SHE'S NOT A BASTARD!"

"CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE HOW SHE'S SLOWLY CONTROLLING YOU! YOU EVEN AGREED TO HAVE HER CHILD NOW! YOU FUCKING LET HER RAPE YOU!"

"She didn't rape me, she made love to me and I made love to her," Jimin said, determined, "Do you even know what it is like to have sex with the person you love, dad? It's not just fucking and pleasuring each other, it's showing the other person how much you love that person."

Her father shook his head.

"You're so stupid."

He approached his daughter and shook his head.

"SHE FUCKING TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOUR BODY, YU JIMIN! SHE REALIZED HER STUPID MUSIC GRADE WOULDN'T GET HER ANYWHERE IN LIFE SO SHE THOUGHT THAT IF SHE GOT YOU PREGNANT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SUSTAIN HER AND THE BABY!"

"STOP! STOP OBSESSING OVER MONEY!" Jimin pleaded to her father, grabbing his shoulders, "Stop it..."

"You're going to take that baby out of your body."

"NO!"

"You fucking whore! I told you to stay virgin and marry someone decent!"

"I'M TIRED! TIRED OF DOING EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO!"

"SHUT UP!"

...

"It's your fault..." She began, breathing heavily. She sobbed even more and felt hot tears running down her cheeks again, "IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

"I-It's your f-fault!"

"You killed her because my baby's hers!"

"You killed her because I loved her!"

"B-because you hated her!!"

"HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU DESTROY MY LIFE!?"

"She died because of you...Y-you killed her..." She sobbed deeply "But you don't care anymore, don't you? You don't even regret it!"

She approached him even more and broke down, hitting his shoulder continuously.

"It's your fault...! IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

She bit her lip and sobbed, her hair disheveled and some of it sticking to her neck and face.

"...Y-you left a child without a second parent..." She whispered, her tears rolling down her cheeks without stopping, "H-how am I supposed to look at your face now...?"

...

Sooman stared at the baby sleeping inside of the incubator, quietly but soundly. Her chest went up and down, following her in-takes and out-takes of air, as her eyelids closed tighter for a brief second.

She looked just like her mother.

He paused his hand against the glass, seeing the name of the baby written on a sticker just next to where his hand was laying.

Minji

Parents: Yu Jimin and Kim Minjeong

A tinge of disgust was visible on his face as he saw that name on the tag, but he knew he had to face it calmly or, at least, try to do so. His eyes focused back on the baby and his lips curved up, showing a smile.

"Your other mother can't raise you up properly, honey. I'll bring you home, I promise-"

"-You're going to do what?"

Sooman turned around, recognizing right away who the owner of that voice was. He smirked and stared at the younger female, who still had tears in her eyes and traces of them on her cheeks.

Sooman chuckled.

"...Bring my granddaughter to her real home-"

"-You're not touching my daughter."

...

"Someday...someday when you see your daughter crying for apparently no reason...someday when you're about to die and you want to have her with you and she won't be there...someday when you wish to have grandchildren and you don't have any...someday when you realize that even poorer people are way so much happy than you...someday when you think further about it...someday..."

"...Someday you'll regret all the bad you did to us-"

"I'm telling you to get out-"

"You can tell her husband that I'll fight for her. Call me gold digger, jealous, possessive, envious, selfish, bastard, marriage-wrecker, whatever you want. But I'll come back for her, and for my son."

"That child is a bastard-"

"If I ever confirm you were the one who made my son disappear...I swear for everything I know that I'll kill you."

...

Jimin parted her lips away from Minjeong's and looked back at her father once more.

"This is my family."

...

"KIM MINJEONG!"

He called out her name, which he heard a few times from his daughter's lip; feeling overwhelmed.

His daughter had said it herself, more than seven years before.

She was her family.

That woman whom he hated so much...she had made his daughter so happy.

That woman had given her the family she had always dreamed of. The family that he, as her father, was never able to give her.

That woman was the mother of his grandchildren.

She was the person his daughter loved more than anything else in this world.

She was everything his daughter had.

Seeing the younger female was having difficulties breathing and she was losing blood, he just panicked and looked around.

He could feel his daughter's pain now.

He felt it vividly.

It was the same pain he had felt when his wife had died.

He looked up at Jeno, not knowing what to do. Jeno was frozen and quiet, just like him.

He bit his lip.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.4K 22
After dropping out of college, Minjeong is forced to join her parents on a three month stay to Kwangya, Canada. Not being used to the cold weather, t...
62.2K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...
6.7K 272 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
25.8K 1K 13
Love at first sight; That's what explains how Minjeong feels towards the older girl thru the years and her feelings were eternal, even tho Jimin was...