Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Our Time

71

7.8K 305 402
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Jeon's family reached the party hall with gifts. Mrs. Kim welcomed them even though she is elder but her presence is like a mere doll because Taehyung looked like an elder of the Kim family and everyone respected him and handed over gifts to Tae.

"Can we exchange the flower plate?" Jin asked. It was tradition to exchange plates filled with dress, jewelry, fruits, sweats and silver vermillion container.

Tae and Jungkook took the plate which had gifts for Jhope from Jin and Namjoon and they gave back Ha-joon's gift plate. They were asked to change the dress given by their In-laws.

Tae was talking with relatives and Jungkook got behind, just to pinch his waist.

"Ohh Son-in-law, how are you?" The aunty who was talking with Tae asked Jungkook.

"I'm fine" He gave a little smile "Tae, guk was asking you"

Tae nodded at anuty excusing himself to search for Taeguk and he saw him playing with Namjoon as he was about to get near them, he was pulled behind a pillar.

"Ennenga, what are you doing?" Tae hissed at him, looking around to see if people are watching them.

"You look beautiful Taehyung" Jungkook gazed at him like he was the only human in the world.

Taehyung outfit

Tae smiled at him, throwing his hand back of older nape. "Happy to hear from the man who himself is hot and handsome."

"But I didn't get appreciated enough for my look" Jungkook gripped the waist of the younger one.

"I know where you're coming, but no naughty things before we reach back to our room" Tae patted Jungkook's cheeks then moved back.

Jungkook didn't like the gap, he pulled him crashing their chest together "Very soft" he commented eyeing down at their touching chests "I will not leave you"

Tae shook his head then pecked the lips of his man. Jungkook gave a disappointed look "What is this side dish? I want the main course."

Younger sighed in defeat and attached their kiss, co-operated to give a breathtaking kiss which left him messy still Jungkook is not letting him go, busy sucking his lips.

"Eno..ahh" Tae breathes hard, backing away.

Jungkook pulled his wife's pinkish lower lips between index and thumb "Be ready tonight" he left him.

Tae wiped his lips in pain "This man.." then he smiled, his husband will take every chance to get him.

Soon Jhope and Ha-joon came back changing into dresses given by their in-laws and exchanged the rings. The happiness is seen in both of their faces, Jhope kissed his forehead accepting him as a fiance officially, yeah officially because he has mentally fixed Ha-joon as his wife long back.

Ha-joon blushed and hugged his dream lover, back in college days he was dying to get one look from Jhope but now he has officially his, everything dreamy to him.

Sooyun took care of the buffet area, she saw  Minseo eating and went to her "How are you Minseo?"

"As if you care?Don't stand in front of me" Minseo said, and she did not move at all.

Minseo is divorced, living with Mrs.Kim and lost her daughter's custody and she can only spend time with her daughter in her ex-husband's watch. She is still arrogant but doesn't care about anything, just living for nothing.

"Minseo, still you have time, search a job for you and love someone despite being rich or poor" Sooyun adviced seeing her sister's state.

"You joined Tae and your husband earns good now so you can advise me but only I know what I am going through" Minseo shouted at her.

Sooyun sighed "You wanted Tae to be unmarried, wanted to saw him alone and you want him to work for you but see what actually happened, you are the one who is alone without anyone, you just living a life how you wanted him to be and Minseo you deserve this." She moved away glaring at her younger sister.

Minseo got up and ran to the room allotted for her and cried. She was facing the cursing words of relatives and no one respecting her as she is divorce woman and this is all her fault.
--
The engaged couple got the blessings from the elders.

Jhope and Ha-Joon

"Bent more" Jungkook teases Ha-joon when he proceeds to get the blessings from him and Tae.

Tae stopped them and hugged "Jhope, you should support and care for Ha-joon in every situation." Jhope nodded, smiling at them.

"Now we are taking our son, so don't miss him so much." Jin said as he took Ha-joon from Jhope's side.

Jhope longingly looked at his fiance, Ha-Joon smiled assuring.

"Just two months, then you can always have your wife with you." Tae said, bidding a bye to his mother's side of the family.
----------

Taekook Room.

Tae removed and locked his jewelleries "What are you thinking?" he asked his husband who was sitting on the bed without changing.

"Thinking about Ha-joon, I've been attached to him for the past three years and suddenly he leaving us does not sit well with me. I will miss bickering with him"

"Mmm Ha-joon is really special, even though he is not your real brother still he loves you more than he loves Jhope and it's strange my real sisters can't even like their own brother"

"Ha-Joon is raised by my mother who is a good person but your sister is raised by selfish old oldy" Jungkook rolled his eyes, talking about them.

"You can't sleep peacefully without ditching my mother" Tae said, removing the safety pins from the saree "Go look where is Taeguk, it's his sleeping time"

"We really have to let him sleep here tonight?" Older went near Tae and slipped his hands on the bare waist.

"Appa and mom must be tired and he will not let them rest so go" Tae pushed him out.

"So no meal for me today?" Jungkook pouted, eyeing his wife up and down.

"No" Tae strictly said pushing older, he cleared the shoes and jewels his husband had removed.

Jungkook went to search for Guk in Ha-joon room first then went to Namjin room.

"Appa?" Jungkook knocked on their door, Jin came out.

"Amma, what is Guk doing?" Jungkook came inside and saw Taeguk sleeping on Namjoon's chest, he remembered the moment he slept on his father's chest like how his son is sleeping now.

"Let him sleep here, they talked about cartoons then slept in tiredness" Jin smiled seeing them.

"Okay" Jungkook smiled, took a photo of them before leaving.

Jin caressed Namjoon's head, when Jungkook was a kid the ex-chairman didn't have time to spend time with him but now he is retired and living happily with their grandson whatever they missed with their son.
---------

"Where is he?" Tae asked Jungkook who showed him a picture which he was admiring.

"Cute" Tae saw the picture closely "Appa looks so innocent here"

"Taeguk is not with us sooo" Jungkook looked at him like a lustful animal.

Tae slowly backed away "So what, go sleep" and ran across the bed.

Jungkook giggled, followed him to catch and swirling him on his back horizontally.

"Hahah leave me.. leave me" Tae slapped his back. Jungkook skillfully take him in bridal style and dropped him in bed then hovered over him.

"My prey got trapped" Older nuzzled his nose on his wife's neck "I wanted to mess up your this beautiful saree since I saw you in the evening" he grap the saree and pulled harshly from the shoulder.

Taehyung's chest went up and down in a sinful way, Jungkook placed his head on the heavy chest and watched it carrying him as a younger breath.

The chairman traced his hand on calf and lifted the saree till the thighs, he flicker his fingers on smooth thighs and he moved his hand up to slides down the panty holding hem of it

Taehyung insides heating up and he clenches his pusßy in the air as he is aroused by older's actions. He moaned, taking Jungkook's head more into his chest.

Jungkook didn't remove the saree fully but got rid of panty and in-skirt then he moved his hands above gripping the attractive tummy, while his hands doing a sinful works but his head placed on the younger's chest like a baby.

"Ahhh" Tae lowly moaned, Jungkook lift his head "Moan louder, I always worshiped your body but today I will rip you and don't come begging to stop because I won't"

The words itself excited Taehyung, he has allowed Jungkook to go rouch in him but his husband was worried had he had given birth but today he gets to see how older can manhandle him.

Jungkook opened the blouse hooks and faced the peach color bra and ripped it. Again he didn't take out the blouse fully, just opened the hooks and made the inference bra to disappear.

He sucked the standing perk up buds, chewing it and rolling tongue around it then repeatedly sucked harshly, his hand made his way to the black hair of the younger just to grip it tightly then remove it to be free.

Taehyung watched his husband suppressing his moans but Jungkook slapped his other free breast "I said, louder" he commented.

"Ahhh Ennenga..." Tae beautiful lips left a desperate groans, another slap followed by demanding voice "Jungkook"

"Ahh Jungkook Jungkook" Tae twisted himself as older was pinching his pointes nips. He is immersed in the pleasure, wanting more and more. He wants Jungkook's hands and lips all over him.

Jungkook stood up, stopping his actions and got down from the bed to remove his dress.

Tae disappointed in loss of touch, he used her elbow for support to move up.

"Don't move, stay still" Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt.

Tae looked at himself, his hair messy and he had no inners yet the saree was on him, the down pleats rolled and bundled around his waist and his bare breast pointing at the ceiling yet the blouse hanging on him like a mini shrug.

Tae wanted to remove older's clothes but he went away. Jungkook discarded his clothes one by one, not breaking eye contact, making the Accountant more desperate.

Tae was thrilled as Jungkook kneeled on the bed with a boxer only on him, trapping his body between his knees. He leaned up to remove the blouse but older pressed her globes harshly

"I want you in this state" Jungkook's large hand kneaded the breast and rubbed the sensitive nips.

"But..." Tae opened his mouth to say something and again Jungkook pressed his finger on the lips "Shh I want to hear your moans only, your throat only dry out calling my name."

Tae gulped at the dominance soon he flinched as he felt the hands on his core, he hissed when Jungkook pinched his lips down there.

Jungkook's hardness grows harder, he wants to sink his coçk into Tae badly "Turn around" he demands and let his diçk hand in the air.

Tae did as he was ordered, the hard thick diçk brushed his sensitive spot before sliding in. His body shook instantly and clenched the sheets with wobbly hands "Agruhh"

Jungkook groped the waist and thrust his hardness in and out mercilessly. The position made him slap his thighs in the younger's butt  along with the boxer tracing the skin as he moved his hips.

Taehyung could feel how deep the thrust was going, he cried in pain and pleasure, the unstoppable thrust didn't show any signs of slowing down, rather it only increased.

Older sucked the back leaving the hickey here and there but his movements down there didn't stop, he slapped the inviting butt few times whenever he felt the squeeze around the shaft.

"Ahhh arughhh Jungkook-ahhhh" Taehyung's face pressed on the pillow, his whole body jerking at each harsh thrust.

"Yes louder" Jungkook leaned down kissing cheeks that glistened with tears. Unable to bear the pleasure Tae released.

Tae felt out of breath "too much Jungkook please ahha ahha"

Jungkook didn't hear him at all, he slumped himself more into the younger "You're squeezing me tight, so good...only you can take me flawlessly... so good, Taehyung."

Tae had climaxed many times from having one around, he couldn't control since the older was extremely forceful and did not plan to leave him any time soon.

Jungkook's one hand started to tease the younger's breast, giving more pleasure to the man below him.

He lifted Tae, making him kneel on the bed, grabbed the hair to turn him to kiss his lips. They both kneeling on the bed while Jungkook thrusts his hardness from behind.

The sound of slapping and squelching continuously heard as his thigh smacking the butt repeatedly.

"Jungkook" Tae breathed hard, he rested his head on the shoulder in exhaustion, holding the nape of the man behind him.

Taehyung is dizzy, his vision blurry and half closed,  remaining clothes on him feels uncomfortable to him in this sweaty situation.

Jungkook gave harsh final thrust and coming into him, they both moaned in relaxation as the hot fluid poured into the pusßy.

Tae's inner walls loosened as older pulled his length out, he was about to fall but Jungkook held him close and slowly placed him on the bed.

"Ahhh" Tae hissed as Jungkook pressed his moving breast.

"It's tempting when you breathe hard." Jungkook said, nippling the earlobe.

"What are you, animal? Ahh it's uncomfortable wearing this saree" Tae moved to remove the saree but hissed his pain, holding his hips.

Jungkook smiled "I told you many times I have thing for doing it on saree, it feel like we doing in urgency or not wanting to get caught or like I forcefully taking your virginity"

Tae looked at him weirdly "That's literally ràpe"

Jungkook hummed not feeling any shame."Can we have another round?"

"No way" Tae said, they did more than three rounds in a single go but this time Jungkook had slurped his energy in one round.

"Then I will ràpe you" Jungkook goes above him, again entering without any warning.
(I know it's sensitive topic but Taekook is playing around so don't take it seriously)

"Ahh at least remove my clothes" Tae shouted but his loud moans suppressed his rejections.
-----------

Under the shower Jungkook moved his length in and out from behind and Tae held the washroom cabinet tightly, moaning.

Younger's chest dangling around in force and got pressed under the firm grip. Jungkook again released inside him.

Taehyung's legs almost gave up, he fell on his husband's chest who immediately lifted him up and settled themselves on the bathtub.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked an obvious question earning a nod from the younger.

"Want to eat something? I will cook" Jungkook massaged his back.

Taehyung gave him a look of really, Older one cooked for him in his pregnancy days but after that he was busy in the office so had no time to cook.

"Taehyung I came inside you, you okay getting pregnant or gonna take contraceptive pills or if you don't wanna take pills then we can go for abortion"

"Don't talk nonsense, I am already tired to deal with you." Tae slowly said.

Jungkook blankly looked, he wanted a second baby but he wanted to know Tae's opinion, after all it's his body. Tae always reminds him to wear condóm but today they made love without thinking of it so he expected something else as reply from Tae.

"I am not ready to handle another devil but if a baby is formed then I gladly accept it, Appa and mom will help us to take care of them" Tae replied with closed eyes.

"So we can have another one?" Jungkook smiled, asking excitedly.

Tae opened his eyes and looked at him "You want?"

Jungkook nodded "Taeguk is two years old so why not"

Tae lips curved up "I have no problem with it so no condóm from now on. I can have kids as much as you want because you will be there to love and protect us."
Jungkook agreed and continued to kiss him non stop.
-----------

One Fine Sunday.
Taehyung is cooking and packing it because Namjin and Ha-Joon are going out shopping and Taekook ditched it and the reason is chairman and future chairman is sleeping.

"Brother-in-law, try to wake him up. We can shop together" Ha-joon said again.

"Ok I will try one last time" Tae went up to their room.

Taeguk on sitting on his Dad's back rubbing his sleepy eyes "Amma" he lifted his hands wanting to be carried by Tae.

"My little devil had woken up" Tae took him in hips and wiped the drool with his top.

"Amma, appa said I am an angel" Taeguk mumbled, placing his head comfortably on his amma.

"Yeah you're angel and devil at the same time" Tae giggled, sitting on the bed to wake his husband.

"So I have two in me" Taeguk nods, once he asked his appa what is angel and he replied saying angel is a title like superman, ironman so he took it as the biggest compliment ever.

"Gukkie wake your appa, we will go shopping and buy you many toys" Tae said, taking out a laundry basket.

"Aiyyaa shopping shopping" Guk jumped on Jungkook, pulling his hair and opening his eyes forcefully.

"Appa is not waking" Guk complained to his amma.

Tae shook his head, knowing his husband returned late yesterday and needs rest "Enga" he softly called him.

"Get out of the room, let me sleep." Jungkook shouted and turned to the other side. Taeguk hugged his appa "We are not going shopping?"

Jungkook opened his eyes sighing "Gukkie, appa is tired if you want I will take you in the evening"

Guk nodded and ran downstairs to his grandparents "Gukkie, don't run and inform your uncle we are not coming for shopping" Tae yelled and got an okay as an answer from the boy.

Jungkook looked at Tae who twisted his lips and turned around "I am sorry for shouting at you but you know I need rest now" he settled his head on younger's lap.

"Mm okay, I came to wake you up for Ha-joon but it's okay. You sleep, I will talk to him and will be back after they leave." Tae moves his finger in the strands of silky hair a few times before going.

Tae shook his head as no to Ha-joon who expectedly looked at him "You can go with him another time, you know he came back at three in the mid night"

Ha-Joon nods understanding "Dad, let's go"

"I want to come with pa" Guk hand tightly gripped around Joon's shoulder.

"Guk, we can go with appa, now get down" Tae tried to get him down.

"No no no...Pa" Taeguk pouted, almost having tears in his eyes.

"There will be a huge rush and Ma, Pa, Ha-joon will be busy shopping so can't take care of you" Tae again pulled him.

"Tae, leave him..aygo my little champ, okay you want to come with pa right? Then let's go"

"At this rate he will be a spoiled brat, sometimes scold him appa" Tae sighed at them.

Namjoon and Ha-joon waited as Jin took Guk to change the clothes.

"Let's go let's go" Taeguk danced while coming towards them.

After they went Taehyung watched television accompanying Kala who was washing the dishes of the breakfast.

"Master Tae, I have washed the vessels now and will come back in the evening to wash the lunch dishes. " Kala said.

"Take leave, don't need to come in the evening, it's just me and him so I can manage." Tae said, turning off the Tv.

Kala nodded and went back to her house, at first workers were staying in the Jeon mansion leaving their family so Namjoon and Jungkook had built the house for them to stay with their family.

Tae messaged Raman not to come to prepare lunch as he didn't know if they could eat lunch or not. He joined Jungkook on the bed, as he predicted they slept till evening.

"Mmm where is Guk?" Jungkook nuzzled his face on Tae's tummy.

"He had gone shopping with them." Tae mumbled.

"What? Why? I only have one day to spend my time with him" Jungkook whined, biting the tummy skin of the younger.

"Hiss don't bite. Says the one who slept all day" Tae slapped his arm.

"Still they're going for wholesale shopping so it will take time, he will definitely miss us"

"What can I do? He was adamant to go with them and appa always supports him"

"Leave it, I am hungry" Jungkook rubbed his own stomach.

"I will cook something" Tae got up and went to the kitchen after freshening up.

Jungkook took a bath relaxing his muscles then followed Taehyung to the kitchen "You are cooking? Where is Raman Anna?"

"I told him not to come, it's just the two of us so no need for him to come." Tae said, spreading the dosa batter on tawa.

"So we're alone?" Jungkook asked with a hint of mischievousness in his voice. He glanced at the younger up to down, Tae wearing a button up shirt and floral printed tiered long skirt.

"Yeah" Tae did not mind him, concentrating on Dosa.

Jungkook ate in the kitchen itself talking and feeding to Tae. He hugged his wife from behind as he was washing the plate.

"You wearing an inners?" Jungkook's hand was playing with buttons of younger shirt.

"What question is this? Of course I wore it" Tae doubted something had cooking his husband's head.

The button of the shirt opened one by one. "I will lock the doors." the older said while pulling the shirt away from his wife's body.

"Yaah when did you remove it" Tae rolled himself in the force of shirt removed from his body "This man..." he covered his clothed chest.

Jungkook closed all the doors and windows "It's just us so what are you overreacting?"

"The audacity of this shameless man" Tae thought "This is kitchen you bloody Scoundrel"

"Ohh let me show you what scoundrels can do." Jungkook lifted Tae and placed him on the kitchen counter.

Tae gasps "What the hell are you doing, day by day your behavior is like a villain"

"You liar, you are the one who made many deals to me and now refusing to fulfill it"

"That's because you always tricked me." Tae tried to get down.

"You can't escape saying that Mrs.Jeon, one of the deal is eating you out in the kitchen"

Taehyung eyes widened "Don't be ridiculous, we can't do it in the kitchen, I allow you to have me in our room"

Older laughed "Who are you to allow me, this body is mine so the person" He traced his two fingers middle of the bra.

"Please please don't do anything here" Tae looked around, the kitchen is attached to the hall, what if someone saw them?

"How pitiful, but it's not melting me. I want something else to melt in my mouth" Jungkook slapped between his legs.

"What if someone caught us?" Tae has fear of being caught doing erotic things and he doesn't like someone seeing him in his personal time.

"I locked the doors and windows, I won't let anyone see you in the state which only blessed for my eyes" Jungkook voice husky and sensual that sends shivers between Tae's legs.

Jungkook strips off the skirt and panties then pulls Taehyung close making him sit on the edge and wide open the legs.

Tae gripped the muscled shoulder as older is leaving a butterfly kisses on his thighs, soon he felt tongue rolling on his skin making him grip his man.

Older kneeled on the floor, kissing and spreading the legs more causing the pusßy lips to open exposing the glory of its insides.
Jungkook smiled in satisfaction after seeing the hickeys on the fresh thighs.

Atfirst Jungkook teased the lips with his fingers and that changed into his tongue, he licked there earning a lewd moans from his wife which only increased his excitement to go more.

Tae forgot about his surroundings even he forgot about himself, only the skillful tongue on him covered his mind. He pushed Jungkook's head more inside him.

Jungkook's face hit the soft core and his face was messy with white fluid, he swirled his tongue and slipped the tip inside the entrance and he repeatedly licked and ravishing the insides of the younger one making the liquid flow more.

Younger wrapped his legs around the chairman's neck pulling him closer "Jungkook ahh you're too much" he threw his head back in pleasure.

Jungkook continued to abuse his pusßy till he came moaning loudly, he swallowed and licked it clean. Tae supports his upper body by his elbows placing on the kitchen slab and sighs in satisfaction.

Jungkook stood up kissing all the way up and removed the bra, kissing the tummy, waist, chest and neck. He sucked creating new fresh hickeys.

Tae zipped down his husband's pants, he felt empty and needed him to enter and older helped Tae to remove the pants and T-shirt, he felt the pierced pain as the diçk entered him.

Jungkook parted younger legs firmly and enter him deep. His lips on one breast and another are occupied by his hand while he thrusts in and out.

Younger sanking his nails on the bare shoulder and wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist.

"Ahhhh"

"Agrhh Jung...kook ahha" the grunting moans continuously heard.

Younger wet insides perfectly wrapped on Jungkook's diçk, his desire grows in heat and warmness of the Tae's insides which gives him a heavenly reality.

Taehyung's chest and upper body is glossy, covered in saliva. Tae lifted his hips, unknowingly grinding on the hardness inside him.

Jungkook lifted him from the slab and took him to their bedroom still filling his insides, as they walked Tae could feel the hardness hitting him without any boundaries.

Older continued to destroy Tae on the bed. "Your expressions make me the real Scoundrel, wanting to take you harshly" he moved hips unstop.

"My scoundrel." Tae said between the gasps.

The chairman groans as he released deep inside Tae. Younger felt the hot liquid filling him, he clenched around the diçk, the weight on him moved away falling on the bed beside him.

"That was..." Jungkook started and stopped to breath.

"Amazing" Tae finished the sentence. After taking a minutes to relax their wild mind Tae pushed Jungkook out of the bed "Go clean the kitchen, sanitize it"

Jungkook sighed and went to do his ordered work, returning back to see Tae freshly bathed. He too gets bathed to get rid of stickiness in his body.

They video called Namjoon and Taeguk cried wanting to see his parents but Jin somehow convinced him by offering the iron man toys.

Namjin, Ha-joon and Taeguk decide to return back early in the morning as it was night and not safe to drive so they booked a nearby hotel to stay.

Taehyung and Jungkook went to a shopping mall which is in a nearby locality to buy the clothes for them and Taeguk to wear on the wedding.
--------

Arav, running around the house and Yoongi running behind him. Arav is Yoonmin's son, he just started to walk and already made their parents tired.

He eats everything except food like he eats shirts, chairs, toys but not food, so Yoongi and Jimin running behind him.

"Catch him soon" Jimin ran behind Yoongi with a bowl of mashed vegetables.

"Nwo nwwo" Arav hides under the staircase and peeks.

"Arav, appa brought tangerines" Jimin shouted and yeah arav ran to him asking for the tangerine.

Jimin only had a spoon of mashed vegetables but without any choice Arav ate it. Their life running around arav, he is the new light to their life.

Yoongi was impressed in Jimin's way of handling Arav, when he got to know about the pregnancy he was little afraid knowing Jimin was still behaving childish and fighting for silly reasons but he can see how mature his wife had become in these years.

Yoongi gave a heart warming kiss to Jimin in an appreciative manner for trying to cope with things to handle Arav.

Seeing his parents kissing, Arav made a sound to get their attention and pointed at their lips. The couple giggled and pecks him, making him giggle happily.
--------

A month passed in busy issuing invitations and doing marriage work. The Jeon family decides to go to the village to invite relatives.

This is Taeguk's first time visiting the village and he is excited seeing the natural green trees, leaves everywhere and breathing the fresh air.

"Namjoon is here" Grandma ran outside like a young girl, seeing his son coming home with his full family after many years. They greeted and welcomed warmly.

Jin had already talked to the family members in Tae's baby shower, still he is also here after many years so he had tears seeing them all again.

As expected the feasts are ready for Namjoon's family and they had to eat tummy full.

Tae talked and giggled with Rema, Teena and all. Taeguk is happy to see many people and he is attached and dear to everyone in seconds.

They all talked till late night and one by one went to the room "Tae, take milk and water for you both" Grandma said.

Tae nodded and walked two steps, he held his head and sat down on the floor.

"TAE" Jungkook is the first one to notice and other surrounded him, Grandma took his wrist to hear the pulse and soon smiled "Our Taehyung is pregnant, the heartbeat is slow, I think he is just one or two weeks pregnant"

Everyone's face was adored with a big smile, Tae looking at Jungkook in disbelief who was being congratulated by his cousins. With happy news they went to sleep.

Taehyung and Jungkook laid on the bed with  Taeguk in the middle "Tae, you aren't happy?"

"It's unbelievable, like it's the second time I am getting pregnant just by having a raw séx with you only two times." Tae spoke, not believing the time period.

"I thought it would take time to get pregnant but... You scoundrel, what did you eat to knock me out" Tae suddenly offended Jungkook.

"How can I know? It's in my genes, Dad said he got my mom pregnant in two months of marriage so I am like that even our Taeguk will be like that" Jungkook argued back.

"Don't include my innocent baby in your horniness" Tae hugged Taeguk.

"Are we really arguing about this now?" Jungkook sighed, facing the ceiling.

Tae looked at him and kissed his forehead and immediately Jungkook smiled back at him.

"I am happy and excited for the new coming" Jungkook danced in the same place like a child.

"I love you" Tae suddenly said, even though they confessed but it is rare for them to say love you's to each other, they believed actions speaks their love more than words and sometimes they are blocked by overwhelming feelings to express it by action then say love you's to each other.

"My life felt fulfilled seeing you all happy.Amma, Appa, Ha-joon, you, Taeguk and now a new one will be added, I want us to live happily for a long time" Jungkook said what his heart wanted.

"Thanks Tae, thanks for making me realize that there is this amazing feeling to be a family man, I don't know anything other than business but you made me what I am today, you are amazing Taehyung" Jungkook kissed his wife's forehead.

Tae hugged him tightly "I was not any better either, I wanted to settle my siblings life and didn't think of my life. You groomed me to love my own life" saying that he captured his husband's lips into a loving kiss.

When two selfless people who were different but being themselves. They got together in contract to solve the problems which they can't take anymore and it leads them to learn more about themselves and the relationship between the two made them unique in their own way.

They both kissed Taeguk's cheeks then joined their forehead with the little one, having a loving and content filled eyes.

"You are not my contractual but a constant joy in my life."

                               𝔼ℕ𝔻

ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sɪxᴛʜ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ 78.8ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs, 8.39ᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇs♥️. ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ.

How was the story?

Who is your favourite character in this story?

Which scene you love the most?

Bye😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.7K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
359K 13.3K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
53.9K 2.3K 24
Where a strict doctor and a cold ceo fell in love with eachother 💜 Both are cold and strict on profession but in front of their family and friends o...
32.3K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...