EXTRAORDINAIRE || THE ORIGINA...

By BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana Mikaelson reunites after ten weeks apart. And anew enemies... More

intro to characters part one
intro to characters part two
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter One

97 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That day, In Klaus's and Christy's sunny bedroom, a half empty bottle of bourbon and a small drinking emptied glass is on the nightstand. Klaus lays on the bed, alone, asleep.

- Klaus's Nightmare -

In the RUIN FORTRESS OF IDA, Klaus vamp-sped to Christy's dead body laying on the stone-like altar. He gently lifts her up in his arms, bridal style, and gently sits down on the concrete floor, cradling her in his arms. There's a silt wound with blood on her throat.

"Christy?" Klaus said, biting his wrist and puts it on her mouth. "Christiana?"

Elijah walks up beside him, glumly, knowing that Christy's already dead. "Niklaus?

Klaus becomes teary-eyed, starting to cry softly to himself, not wanting to believe that his wife is dead. "Christiana, please?"

"Niklaus?" Elijah said to his brother, glumly. "I don't hear Christiana's heartbeat."

Klaus gently cups Christy's face with his face. "Chris, wake up. Wake up, Christiana."

Klaus looks at the silt wound on Christy's blood-stained throat and starts crying upon realizing that she's dead.

"Please, don't." Klaus said, in between crying softly. And gently leans his forehead on hers. "Please, don't leave me."

Elijah has tears in his eyes and gently puts a hand on Klaus's shoulder.

- Reality -

The nightmare causes Klaus to wake up a bit frantic, but he composures himself as he slowly sits up straight on the side of the bed.

Klaus looks at the picture frame of himself, Christy, Luna and Trinity small smiling.

Glimpses of Christy goes through his mind as he becomes overwhelmed with emotions.

Pulling himself together, he gets up and walks away.

Klaus slowly walks up to Trinity's bedroom doorway. Luna and Trinity are asleep laying on the bed, with the blanket covering them both.

After checking on his daughters, Klaus slowly walks away.

⚜️⚜️

In the ballroom, Freya is at the table with her map, trying to locate Emperor Junius.

"Has there been anything as of yet?" Elijah asked Freya.

"Not yet." Freya told him. "I've been doing locator spell all morning trying to find Emperor Junius, but to no avail. I can assume that he's off the map."

Elijah and Freya exchange worried looks at each other.

"How is he?" Freya asked Elijah about their brother, Klaus.

"He's unhinged." Elijah told her, worriedly. "He drinks, barely eats anything, and he drinks himself to sleep."

"How's Luna and Trinity?" Freya asked.

"They're asleep." Elijah told her.

Elijah and Freya looks at Klaus as he slowly walks inside the ballroom.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said to his brother, worriedly.

"Has there any leads on Junius?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing as of yet, Marcel has his vampire companions on the lookout for Junius." Elijah said.

"Good." Klaus said, and walks away.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said, causing Klaus to turn around and look at him. "Maybe, you should remain here. Marcel and I will handle Junius."

"Elijah?" Klaus said.

"Niklaus? Your daughters needs you." Elijah told him. "Pull yourself together. Spend time with Luna and Trinity."

Klaus nodded in understanding and walks out of the ballroom.

"Dad?" Luna said.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange looks at each other. Luna and Trinity slowly walks up to their Dad and hugs him. And Klaus gently hugs them back.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, in the dining room, Klaus, Luna and Trinity are sitting at a table with their beignets.

"Hey, Dad? Can you show me some painting techniques?" Trinity asked.

"Sure." Klaus said.

"You paint, Trinity?" Luna asked, taking a bite out of her beignet.

"Yeah, sometimes. I paint abstract." Trinity said.

And then, Marcel slowly walks inside the dining room. "Hey, you guys."

"Hi, Uncle Marcel." Luna and Trinity greeted him.

"You need guys need anything, you have my phone number." Marcel said Luna and Trinity.

"We know." Trinity said.

Marcel, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

Klaus and Marcel exchange looks at each other.

"Luna? Trinity? I'll be back, sweethearts." Klaus said, getting up and walks away.

And Marcel follows Klaus into the courtyard.

"Have you had anything?" Klaus asked.

"Elijah and Vincent are at the abandoned train depot. Junius is in a cell room." Marcel told Klaus.

"Well, let's go then." Klaus said, walking away.

"Elijah said he'll handle this." Marcel said, walking after Klaus.

And Klaus becomes aggravated and turns around to look at Marcel. "I don't care what Elijah said?! Junius killed my wife. It's been a few days since Christy's funeral. I held her dead body in my arms. She was already dead the second Junius silt her throat. And now, Luna and Trinity are motherless."

"I loved Christy too. We all did. She was my best friend. But you can't become unhinged right now." Marcel said to Klaus.

"Take me to Junius. Now." Klaus told Marcel.

Klaus and Marcel walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ABANDONED TRAIN DEPOT

That afternoon, Klaus, Elijah, Marcel and Vincent slowly walks up to the cell room where Junius is sitting on the bench.

"The hoodie cloaked cape suits you." Klaus said, bitterly.

"I sense that you are bitter and vengeful." Junius said to Klaus and looks at him. "It's within you."

"As much as I would love to see you rot in this cell room, but I have a question for you." Klaus said.

"I can assume that it's about your wife, Christiana. Her magic flows through me. I am stronger than ever." Junius spoke.

Klaus tries to open the cell door, but it won't open.

"Klaus?" Marcel said.

"Why my wife?" Klaus asked Junius. "Why was she your sacrifice for your sacrificial ritual?"

"When I absorbed her, I felt her magic. It was extraordinary. I needed to replenish myself, and your wife, Christiana, was the perfect choice for strength and energy. After all, she's a thousand year old."

Klaus's vengeful anger consumes him as he still tries to open the cell door, but to no avail.

"I will destroy you." Klaus told Junius.

"Niklaus? The cell room door is locked." Elijah said.

Klaus glances at Elijah with aggravated expression on his face. "Obviously." He said, sarcastically.

And Klaus glares vengeful at Emperor Junius. "The next time you see me, I will destroy you."

Junius and Klaus exchange looks at each other.

Elijah gently pulls Klaus away and walks over to the entrance.

"Niklaus? I understand your anger and grievances, but if you destroy Junius, we never know what he's scheming." Elijah told Klaus.

"Oh, really? Do you have any other suggestions as to why you want to keep Junius breathing air?" Klaus asked Elijah.

"Marcel, Vincent and I will handle this, but you, Niklaus, take a walk, get some air." Elijah said to him.

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other and Klaus walks away.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

Later on that afternoon, in the cemetery, Klaus is at Christy's tombstone. He gently soothes his fingertips over her name.

"I can't do this without you, Christy." I don't know how." Klaus said. "I really wish that you were here. I miss you, Little Enchantress."

"I miss her too." Nadia said.

Klaus looks at his mother-in-law, Nadia. "Nadia."

Klaus and Nadia shares a hug and exchange glum looks at each other.

"How's Luna and Trinity?" Nadia asked her son-in-law about her granddaughters.

"They're fine." Klaus told his mother-in-law.

"And you?" Nadia asked him. "I know you're unhinged."

"I'll be fine." Klaus said. "I have to get back to Luna and Trinity."

"Alright." Nadia said.

Nadia pecks a kiss on Klaus's cheek, which makes him small smile. And she uses her magic to teleport him away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, Klaus slowly walks inside and hears a acoustic guitar melody playing in the ballroom.

He slowly walks up to the ballroom door and looks at Luna sitting on the sofa, playing her Mom's guitar. Trinity and Nikole are sitting with her with Meek Meerkat on the coffee table.

Glimpses of Christy playing on her wooden guitar goes through Klaus's mind.

In the courtyard, she and Klaus sits on the sofa, playing with her guitar. They exchange small smiles at each other.

And in the outdoor courtyard of Mount Orasani, Christy is playing with her guitar sitting on the chaise lounge.

Composure-ing himself, Klaus slowly walks away.

⚜️⚜️

In the Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Klaus is sitting on the sofa, drinking bourbon with the bourbon bottle is on the coffee table.

He looks at the picture frame of himself and Christy small smiling.

- FlashBack -

At night, Klaus and Christy are in their bedroom and exchange soften looks at each other.

"Why is the Sun and Moon apart?" Christy asked Klaus.

"I don't know, why?" Klaus asked, with a playfully smirk on his face, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Because the sky is between them." Christy replied with a small smile.

Klaus chuckled softly. And so did Christy.

"The sun and moon can't be in the sky at the same time." Christy told him, slowly walked up to him, and gently sits down in his lap, sideways. "With the Sky in between them, the Sun and Moon can't be together. So, one night, the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess created a special astronomy plane spell for the Sun and Moon, so, they can both be together in the sky. So every day and night, the Sun and Moon will see each other again in the astronomy plane."

"You made that up didn't you?" Klaus asked her.

Christy small smiled at him. "Pretty much, yeah."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

- Present Day -

After reminiscing about his deceased's wife's, Christy's, made up story about Sun and Moon, a tear rolls down his Klaus's cheek and gently wipes it away with his fingertips.

"Dad?" Luna said.

Klaus looks at both his daughters, Luna and Trinity. Luna and Trinity slowly walks up to him and sits down on either side of him on the sofa.

Klaus drinks the rest of his bourbon and gently sets down the emptied small drinking glass on the coffee table.

Luna pecks a kiss on his left cheek and gently leans her head on his left shoulder as she starts to cry softly. Trinity pecks a kiss on his right cheek and gently leans her head on his right shoulder and cry softly herself.

Klaus gently wraps his arms around his daughter's shoulders.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus lays on the bed, alone. He looks at the picture frame of himself, Christy, Luna and Trinity small smiling.

And then, something magically pops up in his jeans pocket. He gently pats his jeans pocket as he gently sits up on the edge of the bed.

He gently pulls out a folded envelope from his jeans pocket. A bit confused, Klaus opens the envelope and pulls out a folded piece of parchment paper and Christy's pendant necklace.

Dear Klaus, I write you this to let you know that I've been resurrected by the Sacred Waters Pit. And that I'm okay, alive and well. Knowing you very well, I won't give you any false hope. But I will return to you and our daughters, when I composure myself. So, safe-keep my pendant necklace, because I will return to you. I love you. Always and Forever. — Christy

Klaus becomes shocked at Christy's pendant necklace in his hand and small smiles to himself.

⚜️⚜️

- 3RD POV -

Outdoor in the vendors of HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI, a resurrected Christy is taking a stroll as she walks between a crowd of people.

The male and female vendors greets Christy with small smiles. And she small smiles back and nods at them, and proceeds with her stroll.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628 35 34
The saga of supernatural drama and mythological drama continues . . . . Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and the Mikael...
18.8K 447 31
A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordinary magic. Stronger than any French Quar...
43.1K 1K 29
Mariposa Bennett forged her own path and wields incredible power derived from a mysterious phenomenon that only occurs within herself. Mariposa is fa...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...