House of Memories (Book 2)

By amengaywomen_3d

As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power... More

Chapter 1- A dark reflection
Chapter 2- Crushing
Chapter 3- The woods' dark beauty
Chapter 4- Third energy
Chapter 5- Stalker
Chapter 7- Into the lion's den
Chapter 8- Dreams
Chapter 9- Riding down a hill
Chapter 10- A magic love
Chapter 11- Saving the Groom
Chapter 12- Lord Copycat
Chapter 13- Dark Essence
Chapter 14- The Professor
Chapter 15- Reunited
Chapter 16- You're such a back stabber
Chapter 17- In the way of love
Chapter 18- Familiar
Chapter 19- Flaw
Chapter 20- Demon slayer
Chapter 21- Ripped paper
Chapter 22- Threatened
Chapter 23- Longing and Heartbreak
Chapter 24- Runaways
Chapter 25- Exhaustion
Chapter 26- Little One
Chapter 27- Weak
Chapter 28- The offer of a lifetime
Chapter 29- Confession
Chapter 30-Gangbanger
Chapter 31- New allies
Chapter 32- The power of Music
Chapter 33-It's all your fault
Chapter 34- Comfort
Chapter 35- Invitation
Chapter 36- Party
Chapter 37- Halloween Pranks

Chapter 6- Deadly mission

387 25 4
By amengaywomen_3d

Ruby sat in Mr. Wizgiz class looking at the small elf as he explained something, however she wasn't listening to anything he was saying. She was worrying and thinking about so much at the same time that she believed her head would explode if any more new information entered it.

The redhead reached to the back of her neck and unclasped her necklace, holding it with both her hands. With her eyes shining red her hands were surrounded by red energy which activated the four charms, making her smile. She carressed Darcy's name lovingly with a soft smile resting on her lips.

"Psst, Ruby." Ebony whispered from the seat next to her. Ruby flinched slightly, turning her head to look at her friend. "What got you smiling like that?"

"Oh nothing, it's just a gift someone gave me." The redhead answered, clasping the necklace around her neck.

"Oh, someone, huh?" Ebony said, smiling cheekly. "Who's she?"

"Why are you assuming it's a she?"

"Because you only like she's, Ruby." She answered giggling quietly.

"Well it could've been Liam. He's a good friend of mine and he's male."

"But he wouldn't give you necklace filled with hearts." Ebony presisted. "Come on who is it from? Flora?"

"Flora?" Ruby asked, laughing quietly. "No. She's my friend and as straight as squircle."

"A squircle's corner's are round, Ru."

"Yeah, her sexuality is hard to tell sometimes." Ruby answered looking at the latina fairy who was smiling brightly at her friend Musa and playing with a strand of her hair. 

Ebony giggled quietly.

"Girls, quiet back there, please." Mr. Wizgiz scolded interrupting what he was saying.

"Sorry Professor." The two girls said at the same time.

The elf nodded before going back to teaching.

"So as I was saying." Ebony whispered even more quietly. "Who gave you that necklace?"

"Well..." Ruby cut herself off as she saw something fly into the room from an open window behind Ebony. "Piff?"

"Piff? Who's Piff?"

"No, Piff." Ruby shouted, pointing upwardfs where the little Pixie was flying and her eyelids seemed to be getting heavy.

After a few seconds of flying around the Pixie started falling after having fallen sleep mid-air. The classroom's double doors were suddenly brust opened by Layla who rushed inside and threw herself on the floor, catching the sleeping Pixie right on time.

"Yay." Bloom shouted clapping for Layla and every girl joined her.

"Now that was close." Ebony said.

"Report to the director's office straight away, Lass." Wizigz ordered angrily as his classed cheered and laughed.

"He can't send her to the Headmistress office, she's not a student." Ruby whispered.

Once Layla left the bell signaling the end of the class rang getting a relieved sigh from the students as they hurried to get out.

"Hey, would you like to go grab an ice cream on Magix with me?" Ebony asked as they saved their stuff-

"I'm so sorry, Peach, but Faragonda wants to speak to me and the girls. Maybe some other day, ok?"

"Yes, of course, Ruby. I don't mind it." The brunette said with a smile hugging Ruby. "I can just go with the ghouls to a bar or something."

"I'd like to try a Bloody Mary." Python said, appearing suddenly which startled Ebony.

"Alright, have fun then and, Py?" Ruby said, gaining the ghouls attention. "A Bloody Mary is not the blood of a woman named Mary."

"What?" Python said looking dissapointed. "That's a scam."

"See you later, Peach." Ruby said, giving Ebony one last hug and nooging Python on the head before they walked out of the classroom.

After a few minutes of waiting along with the other Winx, Faragonda finally arrived at the room with Layla and sent them a warm smile.

"My dear girls." The woman started. "As you may have guessed, the reason why I asked you to come here is to organize a rescue mission."

"I should really start calling you Dumbledore." Ruby commented sitting down with a sigh.

"Ruby, don't be disrespectful." Flora scolded.

"Well, as you know, Fairies and Pixies have always been the closest of friends..."

I figured that out like, last week.

"...so we must free them at any cost."

"At any cost, uh?" Stella said starting to get interested. "That means we get to skip classes and still get full credits?"

"After everything Layla has gone through, can't you think of something other than skipping classes." Faragonda said, judgementally. 

"Not only that, but it is a main thought." Ruby answered.

"Well, actually it's just that if it's just a dangerous mission, why not send the professors?" The blonde question getting a lot of offended interjections from her fellow Winx.

"No, no that's all right." Faragonda said, stopping the symphony of complaints. "Stella has raised a very good point. As professors our job is to guide our students and in case of an emergency we have to be available to help everyone."

"Hmm." Musa hummed. "So in other words, it's up to us to turn this prince into a pauper."

"Pretty sure Layla said that Copycat was a knight." Ruby said.

"Copycat?" Bloom asked, confused.

"You know it's a need of mine to nickname people." Ruby said making her sister chuckle.

"You've all shown great skill in the fight against the Trix, however the Pixies are your priority." Bloom and Ruby shared a knowing look with each other as the Headmistress spoke. "Now, it is not wise to challenge an unknown enemy."

"So we should avoid direct confrontation?" Bloom questioned.

"Exactly. Don't forget, this Dark Knight absorbs magical energy."

"That means he can turn our powers against us." Tecna noted.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." Ruby mumbled placing her feet on the desk.

"Layla will be your guide." Faragonda told them. "She's the only one who can find the entrance to the cave. I want you to look for clued that could help us discover the identity of this evil creature. Now follow me."

Headmistress Faragonda walked out of the classroom and the girls followed her. The halls were quiet and empty since basically every student had gone to Magix to spend their afternoon, the only thing hopping around was a small frog with wings and a crown on its head.

"The fuck is that?" Ruby asked as the frog flew away from them in fear.

"It's a Pixie pet. They live with the Pixies." Bloom explained.

"What the hell have you been doing all summer to suddenly know all this stuff?"

"Now I'd like to point out that some of you will not be taking part in this rescue mission." Faragonda announced.

"But we do everything together." Bloom said, running to walk next to the Headmistress instead of behind her.

"Yes and no one gets left behind, ever." Flora added.

"Each of you has powers better suited to some missions than others. Would you send a frog to live in a hot dry desert?" Faragonda said and Ruby noticed the Frog Pixie Pet shaking its head desperatly.

"I wouldn't want to be the poor frog. I'd dry out in about 1.4 hours." Tecna said.

"You don't have to worry about that Tecna. You'll be stay at Alfea." Faragonda told her, going up a flight of stairs.

"Uh, excuse me. But, her techno magic..." Flora started.

"Will help us monitor the situation from here." Fragonda said, cutting the Fairy off. "Bloom, Ruby and Stella will go on the mission."

"Oh come on." Ruby complained.

"Why only us three?" Bloom asked.

"Yeah, why?" Stella whined, staring at her two friends in fear.

"Because Bloom possesses the Dragon's Fire and Ruby possesses the Phoenix Balance, the strongest magics of all." Faragonda explained making Ruby roll her eyes. "While Stella's sun magic will be very helpful should they ever come up against the shadow monsters."

"What about Flora's plants, my sound waves? Aren't they worth anything?" Musa asked, offended.

"Come into the hall please." Faragonda said instead of answering, turning around. The group walked up the stairs and followed the Headmistress into the entrance Hall of the school. "Wait here girls." The old woman walked a few feet before turning back to the girls.

"What is she doing?" Flora wondered and Layla shrugged.

"Nimbus Paletro hear eh singe fatus." Faragonda yelled raising her hands up in the air, creating an illusion around all of them, making it seem as if they weren't in Alfea anymore, but instead were on a cave. "Musa, Flora use your spells."

Ruby and the others stared at their friends, who somehow had transformed into their Fairy form, and waited for them to do something.

"Ready." Flora shouted joining her hands to do a spell, however, nothing happened. "Nothing is working. There are no living plants down here."

"But we still got sound. Everyone, stand back." Musa said, blasting the walls with her sound waves. The cave shook as if it was an earthquake and a few rocks started falling from the ceiling. "It's echoeing."

"Oh no, the vibrations are causing a cave-in." Tecna said trying to cover her head so no rocks would hit her.

Ruby noticed a huge and pointy boulder falling into Flora's direction and she ran to her, tackling her away from that spot. The rock pierced the hard floor causing Ruby to imagine thousands of things that could've happened to her friend if she hadn't saved her.

"Oh, wait nothing would've happened, it's an illusion." Ruby remembered helping her friend up.

"Right." Flora said with a thankful smile, hugging Ruby. "But, still you went and saved me."

"What are friends for?"

Suddenly they heard Musa scream in fear and after that, Faragonda clapped and the illusion faded, bringing the group back to Alfea.

"Is the cave really like that?" Stella asked, relieved that it was over.

"It's a cave so, probably yes." Ruby answered, breathing heavily as the adreanline slowly faded.

"Wow, that was even better than the computer controlled simulator." Tecna said, looking impressed.

"Musa, listen to me." Faragonda said, placing a hand on the teary Fairy's shoulder. "You're just as important as your friends. Your powers will be needed soon enough."

Flora ran to her friend and held her hand to comfort her further.

"When are we going, Headmistress?" Bloom asked. 

"Right now."

"What the what?" Ruby asked wide-eyed.

"Yes Ruby, you'll go now. Please follow me to the courtyard." Faragonda said walking towards the door.

The Winx followed Faragonda outside where they saw Saladin, the Headmaster of Red Fountain, who walked up to the Headmistress. Bloom and Ruby sat in a bench next to the well along with Layla and Stella stood in front of them, staring down at the three.

"Well, if we're going than we can't go like this." Stella said.

"Like what?" Ruby asked.

"With these outfits." The blonde explained. "This are brand new shoes, you know, and I don't want them messy so..." 

Stella snapped her fingers and the four of them were changed into a different oufit. They all wore a cropped top and shorts both colored in beige with dark green boots, however Stella included a puple scarf on her outfit.

"Cute. Can I wear a hiking hat?" Ruby asked creating a hat on her head, only for it to be snatched by the blonde and thrown in to the well.

"Hats are so last season, Rubes." Stella told her.

"And so is being a pick-me, but you don't hear me compalin. Out loud." Ruby fired back making her sister giggle.

They heard a tinkly sound and saw Piff flying towards Layla at a fast speed. Once the little Pixie landed on her bonded Fairy's hand, she started crying loudly.

"Come on it's ok, I'll be back soon." Layla said, trying to comfort the Pixie which worked and Piff smiled flying out of her hand to hug the thumb of the other one. "There you go, now that's better you'll see, Piff. When I come back I'll have all the Pixies with me."

"Patuta patuta." Piff said happilly, sitting on Layla's palm.

"Layla, take these special Seeds of Light with you." Faragonda said giving the Fairy a few golden seed shaped like ovals.

"Do they have magic powers?" Layla asked, staring at the seeds curiously.

"Yes." Faragonda answered. "In an emergency they will drive away any kind of shadow creatures, but only once. Well girls, are you all ready for your mission?"

"With only four Fairies, I don't think it'll be suficient." Tecna said, still mad about having to stay at Alfea.

"A small group can move quickly and it's much less noticeable." Faragonda told her.

"And besides, they're not going alone." Saladin said.

As if on cue, four Wind Riders drove past the school gates and parked in front of the group of Fairies.

"Yes, the Specialists." Stella celebrated.

"Yay." Ruby said sarcastically.

"No fair, you three get to have all the fun." Musa complained.

"I'm very happy that you've come to help, Saladin." Faragonda said, smiling at the Headmaster. 

"It's my pleasure to answer your call, Faragonda." The old man said. "I will lend you two of my best Red Fountain Specialists. Sky and Brandon."

"Is it just me, or Saladin and Faragonda have something going on?" Ruby whispered to Bloom making her giggle.

"Stella and Brandon? Bloom and Sky? Goodness gracious, what a coincidence." Tecna said sarcastically. "Layla, Ruby, looks like you'll have to play chaperone."

"Always have always will." Ruby said.

"Hmm, you mean that love is their specialty?" Layla asked smirking.

"You can say that again, Cutie." Brandon flirted. "Are you the new girl?"

"Uh-oh, he heard me." Layla said, blushing out of embarrassment.

"Well ladies, are you ready to go?" Sky asked.

"WAIT A FUCKING SECOND BLONDIE." Robin shouted, running towards the group along with Ebony and the ghouls. "You will not take my girl without me saying goodbye."

"Robin, shouldn't you be in detention?" Faragonda questioned.

"...no." Robin lied making Ruby laugh and then hugged them tightly. "Don't die, please."

"I promise, Dork." The redhead said, ruffling their hair.

She was then tackled in a hug by the ghouls making her and the others laugh.

"Be safe." Said Greg

"If you die I'll ressurect you myself and then kill you." Python threatened.

"We'll miss you." Said Garry.

"Boys, we'll only be gone for a day or two." Ruby told them, pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah, and we'll be there. We won't let anything happen to her." Bloom promised.

"You better keep her safe." The ghouls threatened at the same time, but the redhead only smiled at them.

Ebony then approached Ruby and hugged her tightly.

"Please come back. And with the Pixies." She pleaded.

"I promise, Peach. You have nothing to worry about." The redhead pulled away and smiled at her. 

"Alright, let's go." Timmy said from the aircraft, startling Ruby.

"When did that shit get here?" She wondered making her sister laugh.

"Ruby, you'll ride with Liam." Faragonda told her and she walked towards her friend.

"What up, Shorty." He said, high-fiving her.

"I'm great. Heading to a deadly situation, you know? A normal daily routine." Ruby answered, sitting behind the guy on the bike.

"It'll be like a walk in the park for you, oh Great Holder of The Phoenix Power." Liam joked receiving a slap on the shoulder which made him chuckle.

"Who says you get to drive?" Layla said from Riven's bike, grabbing the helmet he handed her. They stared at her in confusion as she put it on her head. "What, you think I've never ridden a motorbike before?"

She hopped in the bike in front of Riven and rode off very fast making the girls cheer for her.

"I already love that girl." Ruby said, smiling.

"Catch you later." Brandon shouted before riding off.

"Bye, Robin." Liam said before following the others, however Ruby still heard the girls aww'ing at them.

The Specialists chased after the flying aircraft before taking flight in the Wind Riders and parking into the larger vehicle. The girls and Specialists got off the bikes and removed their helmets before sitting down in the chairs.

"Let's head to the adventure." Stella cheered happily.

"You're too happy about this whole situation, Blondie." Ruby told her.

"Why shouldn't she?" Layla asked. "We'll save the Pixies. Of course she's excited. Aren't you?"

Ruby smiled fakely and nodded, before looking out the window. She reached for her necklace and gripped it tightly. 

She knew what was to come, but was she really ready to face them again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 59 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) • • • ° • ~* "You're a fairy Sam." • • • • "I'...
13.3K 221 18
~~ COMPLETED ~~ Myrta and bishop have gone missing on a mission and the winx and specialists are called upon to save them! Will they succeed? What wi...
22.4K 493 18
We all know the Winx club. Six girls-fairies to be exact. But imagine if they weren't fairies, all the magical dimensions never existed,and they neve...
102K 3.9K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...