Ka$h || Girl x Girl

By br33zywif3_

Christina Kash Jones is tired of the games that women play, she just wants to marry one woman and settle down... More

1.
3 .
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

2.

52 2 0
By br33zywif3_

Tanisha -

When I woke up Kash was sleeping peacefully she was so sexy, i ran my fingers across her shoulders and arms. I kissed her forehead, and her lips and I just laid there admiring her. I rubbed her body down, and lightly ran my nails across her back. She was so gorgeous and I liked everything about her, especially the loving she had just put it down on me.

Not only did she touch my body but she touched my mind, and my soul. She had me ready to go pick out rings and it's only been a week, I don't know what it was but it was something about her and I liked it a lot.

I got up and took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and after throwing on her tee shirt and some panties I headed to the kitchen. I wanted to wake my baby up to a little breakfast before she got her day started. I put the bacon in the oven, and got started on my pancakes. I was making her pancakes with the strawberries inside, bacon, and some scrambled eggs with cheese.

I had just finished my eggs when I heard her house shoes sliding across the floor. She looked so damn good and smelled good too. I could smell the Jimmy Choo men cologne before she even came up on me. She had me wet and didn't even know it.

"Hey baby, some smell good what you in here cooking?" she asks still in her sleepy voice that shit turned me on.

"Hey daddy, I know I made you some pancakes, bacon and eggs, a little something to get you going today," I say before she grabs me by my waist and we kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair, she was so sexy she had taken down the braids so her long thick hair was so curly. Her fade was still crispy, she had her gold chain on that shit was turning me on real bad.

"What you got planned this morning?" I ask her as I hand her the syrup and a fork.

"I need to run to Walmart I need some shit for the crib you wanna ride with me?" She asks.

"Of course boo let me finish getting ready,"

"Iight," she finishes eating and after we clean up we head out. Her ass always needed to roll a blunt I was shaking my head at her rolling up driving.

"Bae If you wanna smoke your ass need to smoke before we leave, don't bring that shit outside," I say annoyed and she turns the music up singing loud thinking shit was funny.I gave her ass a look that let her know I wasn't playing and she cleared that shit right up.

"Damn baby you be on my ass," she says putting the blunt out.

"And imma stay on your ass somebody need to be making sure you not out here just doing anything," I say and she laughs she thought this shit was a game but I was so serious imma be on her ass like white on rice. She asked for a wife and now she got it.

We grabbed coffee from Starbucks, and then pulled into, Walmart.

"Which one of these bed sets you like I need a new one," she says looking at the different ones on the shelves.

"This one is more you baby but I don't even know why you grabbing this and you always at my place," I say picking out the blue one.

"True true I am always at your place,"she says grabbing one that says king. She was grabbing towels and pillows all type of shit. Her ass was so hood and ghetto walking around with all this money and no wallet or bank card. I told her ass to go deposit that shit she was such a hot head but I was gone fix all that. After she gets everything she needed we went back to her place. Her apartment was so nice. She didn't have any furniture in her living room just a table with four chairs, and a flat screen tv. She had a nice kitchen and everything was stainless steel. Her bedroom was huge and a beautiful California king bed set dead in the middle, along with a chest, and two nightstands.

"Baby your place is really nice you just need to decorate a little, I can help you if you want," I say as I sit on her bed while she rambles in her closet.

"I wouldn't mind bae, I gotta get some more furniture and shit but I really don't even be here like that, I never really have time to even just watch a movie," she says reaching for a black Nike gym bag. Her phone began ringing she looked at it and rolled her eyes.

"Wassup unc," she says into the phone. I pulled out my phone letting her have her privacy, when she got off the phone her whole mood changed, so I decided to fix that.

Before she grabbed her bag to go I got up wrapping my arms around her neck, kissing her she looked so fucking good with her grey joggers on, she lucky I even let her leave the house like this. She was so fine every time she looked at me I got weak as hell.

"I want some more dick daddy," I say running my hands up and down her back.

"Baby you better stop I already missed my meeting," she says laughing at me cause I was pulling her sweatpants down.

"You're already late might as well get you a snack," I say and she laughs. I pull her boxers off.

"Sit back baby," I instructed but she looks at me sideways.

"Girl you are a woman with needs to lay your ass on this bed," I say and she does exactly what she's told. I spread her legs wide and I start slurping on her pussy. She was so sexy biting down on her bottom lip and turning her SnapBack to the side.

"Mmm fuck babe," she says running her fingers through my hair. I found her spot and I started playing tricks on her. I wanted to have her thinking about me all day. I knew I had her right where I wanted her, I started flicking my tongue, speeding up my pace.

When she came in my mouth I was smiling hard at the way her legs were trembling. "Babe you ain't gone be doing that all time," she says making me laugh. She put her clothes back on and I just watched her she ain't know how to act legs still shaking. I started laughing, and we both ended up laughing.

"Girl you got me losing track of my mind and shit, you ain't gone be doing that all the time,"

"Girl bye just because you're a stud that doesn't mean you can't be pleased too, and just know I'm giving you some strap tonight," I say and she just thought that was so funny.

"What?" I ask

"Baby you ain't putting no strap inside me iight, I'm putting it in you though,"

"Girl boom I'm putting that strap inside you and you not gone tell me no either, and just know I know how to get what I want," I say winking.

"Is that right?" She asks grabbing me closer to her, she smacks me on my ass and kisses my neck .

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah baby," I reply we left her apartment and headed towards my job.

She pulled into the parking lot and before I got out, I gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Everything okay baby?" I ask her climbing into her lap.

"I'm good baby, fasure I'm happy as hell, I got the girl of my dreams," she says making me smile.

"You say all the right things babe," her phone started ringing and she looked irritated.

"Imma see you tonight baby?" I ask.

"Yeah you know that," she replies.

"Okay, text me, be safe,"

"I will boo,"

We kissed some more and then I left.

***

Kash -

"Nigga What the hell you mean you want out of the deal?" I heard unc yelling from his office. I just went behind my desk sitting down. My phone went off a few times from this other shorty I had met at the club before Tanisha.

I opened the dm but I ain't reply. She sent a few more messages and a pic. I can't lie shorty was bad. At the same time I just deleted the chat. Tanisha was everything I wanted and more in woman and I was not about to fuck this up.

I started finishing the lyrics to one of the songs I was writing, I had the beat in my head twenty four seven, I couldn't wait to hit the studio later.
"Kash come in here for a moment!" My uncle yelled. I sighed skipping my lips cause I was sick of his bullshit.

"Wassup unc?" I ask sparking my blunt walking in the room.

"That nigga will, lost his damn mind talking about he want another percent of the profit, I just bought some work off his ass," he says with an annoyed look.

"Don't worry bout it unc, if we do gotta buy some more you know I'll do my shit, I'm already on it,"

"I'm going to text you will's address, along with the amount he owns, that means I'll need a loan until-"

"Unc don't worry about it I got it, just send the lo, I'm finna go to my other spot," I say grabbing a soda out his fridge.

"Niecey," he calls out before I walk out.

"Yeah unc?"

"She must be a bad one you got a new glow," he says as we both started laughing.

•••••

"Man I told yo ass you was gone find yo queen bro," Dex says passing me the blunt.

"Lemme find out Kash money out here boo'd up, the same Kash money that said she was never dating again," Robin says making me laugh. Robin was our other homie she was mad cool. Taught me a lot of shit and really put me on when I first came out.

"Bro I can't even front, I ain't trynna jump into it too soon I just wanna keep going on dates and shit wit shorty," I say handing a bag and getting my bread.

"Man bro she got yo ass blushing hard, you falling for shorty after a couple days just like my ass did," Dex says as we laugh.

"Man I did, i can't lie, she been cooking, bro she gave me head like and talm bout she wanna strap me," I say passing her the blunt.

"What??? Not you finna get dicked down by a fem," Robin says laughing so hard I just looked at her ass cause wasn't shit funny.

Dex was laughing too. "Aye man ain't shit wrong with it, Tee do it to me, shit as long as you getting it from yo lady do it really matter we still fucking women,"

"Mann ion know I'm used to being the one doing it and being the dominant one, ion know bout my lady doing it to me,"

"Bru you must be having boring sex, having yo lady take control seeing that wild side from her you tripping,"

"Ion even got a choice in the matter, she so aggressive wit it but it's sexy,"

"You bringing her with you to Tee party Friday night right?"

"Damnnn it is Tee birthday Friday, I gotta get sis a gift,"

"She gone be on yo ass if if you don't make it bro,"

"I'm coming imma bring my lady it's gone be a vibe,"

"Fasho,"

"Yall I'm finna dip tho, I gotta take care of some business," I say after seeing the text from unc. I had to swing by the club real quick and grab some shit out the safe.

"You gone just keep ignorning me Kash?" Diamond asks as I walk past the bar. Diamond was the bartender, we fucked occasionally but since I met my baby I ain't been on that.

"D, ion know why you tripping right now we ain't fucked in months fall back," I say walking past her going to the upstairs office. I entered the door code, looked behind me before closing.

I went over to the safe and grabbed the racks I had saved up. I was definitely gone make sure unc gave this back cause everything in here was years worth of work, I got bodies behind this shit.
I checked in my drawers for my chain with my mom on it. My mom died a few years ago to stomach cancer, I still cry for her everyday, because she was my everything before my uncle stepped up. I put my chain on tucking it in my shirt for my good luck. All this sinning I was doing I hoped like hell I had a seat in heaven.

After my lil busy day, I went back to my crib, took a shower and changed into some casual dress clothes. I sprayed on my cologne and put my hair into a lil man bun on top. My lining was still fresh as hell, I slid into my timberlands and was out the door. I was thirsty to see my baby, she got her a Lyft back home since she didn't take her car. We had plans for dinner tonight and I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around her and squeeze them cheeks. She had me so fucking soft, I was singing love songs on the way to her crib, of course I had her some roses as well. The reason why niggas bomb they shorty is cause they stop dating her and being romantic, every time I see mines she gone have a bouquet of flowers. I want her to always know I'm interested and It'll always be her.

I was on the expressway and my phone went off.

I seen it was my baby and I was smiling from ear to ear. "Hey baby," I say into the phone.

"Girl who you got this man bun for," she says with her eye brow raised. She was in her bathroom doing her make up.

"Baby chill, I was just trying sum different ,"

"Nah you trynna get fucked up,you and them hoes," she says making me laugh.

"I am not laughing right now babe,"

"Baby don't start that shit," I say and she laughs.

"Im ten  minutes away baby,"

"Damn you just told me you just got on the eway,"

"I be doing the dash bout you bae ion play," I say as we both laugh.

"Okay Pooh I just gotta fix my hair and I'm ready," We talked the rest of way until I pulled into her driveway. I got out the minute she came out. I grabbed the roses I had for her. "You look so good baby," I say grabbing her hand.

"You look good too daddy," she says as we kiss.

"These for me?" She asks referring to the flowers.

"Who else they for baby?" I say and she laughs smiling wide I kiss her cheek and neck making her giggle as I opened her door. I gave her the flowers and she got in, I shut the door and got in driving off.

"Mmm baby, you are being so nasty right now, stop and watch the movie,"  she says hitting me as I laugh I was nibbling on her ear, and playing with her nipples,  she was trying her hardest not to moan loud. She was smelling so good, looking good and I wanted to eat her ass up. I was on demon time, I wanted another session like we had this morning. 

"Im trynna be nasty again bae," I say in her ear.

"Baby you gone start something you can't finish," she says making me laugh.

"Girl stop playing wit me, you know damn well I'll have yo ass bent over," I say as she laughs. We both laughed I wrapped my arms around her and we just watched the movie. Afterwards we went to dinner she made try something other than a burger or some chicken tinders.

I opened my mouth letting her feed me. She had me feeling like a king for real.

"What I do to deserve you huh baby?" I ask before kissing her cheek.

"No what did I do to deserve you," she says grabbing my cheek for a kiss. I could get used to us spending time together. I wanted to get to know more about her.

Her ass was on demon time though being freaky steady backing that lil booty up on me. We went to her crib because she had to pick up her grand son, after grabbing him we went to the crib took a shower together and then I put on a movie while she put him down.

She came back in the bed and as we laid here kissing and rubbing each other down I knew in my heart this is where I wanted to be.  I didn't want to be with nobody else but her.

The kissing got more intense and soon piece by piece clothes went flying, I gave her head and she did me next. I was almost about to cum when I saw her grab the trap I was a little nervous at first but she was so gentle with me I didn't really care for penetration but the way this lady was fucking me I swear to God I was falling in love with her. She was fucking me so good she knocked my damn durag loose.

I couldn't believe how she had my body shaking, no woman and I mean no woman as ever made me feel this way, my body was feeling things I'd never felt. She held me like she cared, she rubbed my head and neck knowing damn well those was my spots, she massaged my back and then slid the strap back inside she had me bent over. When we were done she thought I was finna go to sleep but all she did was wake up the beast. I wanted her all night long, I wanted to suck and fuck until it hurt and we couldn't take it no more.

After we went a few more rounds she tapped out of course and I laughed as she laid down and started snoring. I kissed her lips and forehead and grabbed my phone so I called make these calls.

First I called Will ass letting him know I was picking up the extra work tomorrow and to discuss the negotiations of our deal.

"Hello,"

"Wassup Will this Kash Edmonds niece,"

"Aw yeah what's going on,"

"Imma be by yo warehouse tomorrow to get the work, and after I bring you that bread, we not going up another ten percent either you take the five we already offering or find you some other business," I say hanging up the phone.

Then I called up Jay to get in on that easy lick tomorrow, it was a bank robbery, but Jay was fucking on one of tellers she was supposed to text when the new deposit came in and the district manager was gone. I was definitely gone get in on that, that was an easy couple g's.

"Yo wassup Kash money you trynna get in tomorrow?" Jay said into the phone.

"Hell yeah I'm down I'm trynna get to this money," I say looking back at Tanisha sleeping. She stirred a lil bit but she didn't wake up. She was so gorgeous, I went over and kissed her forehead.

"Fasho imma send you the lo for the lick, once we finish everybody get a cut," he replies.

"Bet," I say opening his text. My uncle was texting me to about not being late in the morning. I just ignored his shit putting my phone on do not disturb. I went outside to my car to smoke my blunt, I came back in climbing in behind right behind her wrapping  my arms around her waist and going to sleep.

****
The next day -

"So imma be seeing you later baby?" She asks as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"You know imma pick you up baby," I say gripping her ass.

"You better, imma cook for us tonight so text me what you want,"

"Iight baby I will, you have a good day," I say as she walks off to her car.

"You have a good one too boo," we both left her driveway going our separate ways .

"Wassup Kash," I say entering Will's crib. This nigga must not be no real gangsta if he having a meet up at the place he lay his head.

"Wassup Will,"

"I got the product," he throws a duffle bag down I scanned his living room, he had some nice decor going on. Blue, black and grey shit.

"What you fuck wit the decor?" He asks as he lights a cigarette and sit down.

"Yeah this decent as hell, I fuck wit the couches too," I say looking around. I went to his mantle seeing the gold cheetah painting he had up there.

"My wife did all this for me, I been trynna get her ass to come back home but you know how that shit go young blood," he says.

"I feel you I'm definitely not trynna have them problems yet," I say and he laughs.

"Man nah don't last I heard from her somebody seen her out with a woman,"

"Damn you let a stud take yo bitch," I say and he throws up his middle finger.

"Get yo ass outta here, Kash see you later," he laughs.

"Iight," I reply leaving out the back. Tanisha sent me a text, it was three cute ass pics of her in her lingerie, with a text :

Just some motivation for you to hurry your ass up 😏

I was blushing so fucking hard I saved all them pictures. She ain't have to say nun else, I got some gas, grabbed my blunts and was on my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 29 29
When Amanda Ridges prank on the fuckboy Ricky Brown goes wrong and lands on the Ice Queen, Jessica Wayne, things get interesting. Of course she'll n...
177 6 7
leighton thinking she could trust someone she was beginning to fall in love with takes a whole turn due to a different plan, turns out the enemy was...
94.5K 2.2K 29
Being a senior in high school and living in the house with her abusive step dad and drug addictive mother 18 year old krystal doesn't trust men. She'...
2K 88 26
Marriage should be a beautiful thing. It should be about love and trust and honor and respect. But it can be ugly and mean and hateful and secretive...