1.

Christina "Kash" Jones -

"Yooo wassup Kash what the fuck, I been calling you all damn night," my uncle says the minute I step foot in the warehouse.

"Yeah I know unc, my bad I fucked my screen up i ain't have no phone for a minute, I ended up getting a new one and shit but you see I'm here," I say and he nods.

"You ready to re-up I got some more work for you," he replies as he walks over to his office. I knew that meant follow him.

My uncle was old school fasho, he was so full of wisdom and knowledge that's why I was always under his wing trying to learn from him.

He stood six feet tall, dark skinned, broad shoulders, he resembled the actor Keith David with his salt and pepper fade. He was dressed down in the latest royal blue alain dupetit suit. Unc wasn't like me I had on some wheat timberlands, some jeans, a white tee and a black hoodie with a skull. He was about the business for real.

He would always say "you gotta look the part niecey,"

I reached in my bag and pulled out the two envelopes of money I had for him. He opened them and counted them. He lights a cigarette and laughs.

"What's up?" I ask curious as I sat down in front of him.

"You always on point Kash, you been round here taking care of things, that damn son of mine could never put in as much work, when I retire all this shit is yours," he says smiling and I just nod.

I appreciated my uncle noticing my hard work but deep down I ain't want none of this shit, my dream was to finish school and per-sue my music. I loved making beats and singing and writing with my dawgs in the studio. I wanted to be a producer full time, but being in the streets you don't got time for that, you barely have time to eat and chill at the crib when the block is hot.

I can't lie I was jealous as hell all my bros had girlfriends but my ass was single as hell right now. I wanted to find just one woman who was tired of playing games, tired of sneaky links and lies. I wanted something real, I missed coming home to some good loving.

Shit made me think about my ex Brianna all the time. We had a good vibe going, we was dating for five years, and she was my first real relationship. She had a son TJ, and I got attached quick as hell, I loved that lil boy literally spent all my time with him. Shit was going good until I proposed.

I was deeply in love with her, but she said no and I couldn't understand for the life of me why. I found out soon enough when she up and left and left a note ripping my heart away. I came back home thinking her and lil man was gone be there but to my surprise she was gone never to return.

After that I said fuck these bitches and put all my time and energy into the streets. I wanted love but I wasn't gone chase it, I was gone let it come to me. Right now I was grinding, getting this money I had to stay focused, I wasn't near where near where I needed to be. I had a couple thousand saved up in my safe but I wanted millions.

"How's things at the club?" He asks snapping me from my thoughts.

"Every thing cool as usual, I checked the books the numbers looking right, and I'm working on that next set of paper soon as I get the work," I reply.

"You're a hard worker Kash, I'm proud of you, I'm leaving all this shit to you I promise, the clubs the money the side deals my whole empire to you, that's a lot of trust," he says and I smirk.

"Yeah, I guess so," I reply.

You know I ain't getting any younger and I'm not gonna be here forever," he says and I instantly wanted to change the subject. Unc was all I had right now and I needed him stick around for a minute.