2.

Tanisha -

When I woke up Kash was sleeping peacefully she was so sexy, i ran my fingers across her shoulders and arms. I kissed her forehead, and her lips and I just laid there admiring her. I rubbed her body down, and lightly ran my nails across her back. She was so gorgeous and I liked everything about her, especially the loving she had just put it down on me.

Not only did she touch my body but she touched my mind, and my soul. She had me ready to go pick out rings and it's only been a week, I don't know what it was but it was something about her and I liked it a lot.

I got up and took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and after throwing on her tee shirt and some panties I headed to the kitchen. I wanted to wake my baby up to a little breakfast before she got her day started. I put the bacon in the oven, and got started on my pancakes. I was making her pancakes with the strawberries inside, bacon, and some scrambled eggs with cheese.

I had just finished my eggs when I heard her house shoes sliding across the floor. She looked so damn good and smelled good too. I could smell the Jimmy Choo men cologne before she even came up on me. She had me wet and didn't even know it.

"Hey baby, some smell good what you in here cooking?" she asks still in her sleepy voice that shit turned me on.

"Hey daddy, I know I made you some pancakes, bacon and eggs, a little something to get you going today," I say before she grabs me by my waist and we kiss. I ran my fingers through her hair, she was so sexy she had taken down the braids so her long thick hair was so curly. Her fade was still crispy, she had her gold chain on that shit was turning me on real bad.

"What you got planned this morning?" I ask her as I hand her the syrup and a fork.

"I need to run to Walmart I need some shit for the crib you wanna ride with me?" She asks.

"Of course boo let me finish getting ready,"

"Iight," she finishes eating and after we clean up we head out. Her ass always needed to roll a blunt I was shaking my head at her rolling up driving.

"Bae If you wanna smoke your ass need to smoke before we leave, don't bring that shit outside," I say annoyed and she turns the music up singing loud thinking shit was funny.I gave her ass a look that let her know I wasn't playing and she cleared that shit right up.

"Damn baby you be on my ass," she says putting the blunt out.

"And imma stay on your ass somebody need to be making sure you not out here just doing anything," I say and she laughs she thought this shit was a game but I was so serious imma be on her ass like white on rice. She asked for a wife and now she got it.

We grabbed coffee from Starbucks, and then pulled into, Walmart.

"Which one of these bed sets you like I need a new one," she says looking at the different ones on the shelves.

"This one is more you baby but I don't even know why you grabbing this and you always at my place," I say picking out the blue one.

"True true I am always at your place,"she says grabbing one that says king. She was grabbing towels and pillows all type of shit. Her ass was so hood and ghetto walking around with all this money and no wallet or bank card. I told her ass to go deposit that shit she was such a hot head but I was gone fix all that. After she gets everything she needed we went back to her place. Her apartment was so nice. She didn't have any furniture in her living room just a table with four chairs, and a flat screen tv. She had a nice kitchen and everything was stainless steel. Her bedroom was huge and a beautiful California king bed set dead in the middle, along with a chest, and two nightstands.