5.

Kash -

   "You look so good today baby," I say grabbing my baby closer to me. She was so fine with that chocolate skin and gorgeous smile. She was blushing, that shit was so adorable.

"Thank you daddy," she says as we kiss.

"What you want to eat?" I ask rubbing her legs and thighs.

"I don't even know babe, but I am hungry I don't know if I want breakfast food or if I wanna skip straight to hot wings," she says making me laugh.

"You crazy, I'm finna step outside real quick tho,"

"Okay baby imma go shower,"

"Nah wait for me, I'm finna just smoke real quick," I say as I finished rolling my blunt.

"Okay hurry yo ass up," she replies as she gets back in bed. She was so sexy, I was finna tare her ass up.

"Iight iight," I went to the car rolling down my window just vibing smoking my blunt. I answered a few of my messages then scrolled on Twitter. I called my unc to see what the word was today.

"Hey unc,"

"Hey niecey, you coming down here today right?"

"Yeah I gotta go get some more work but I'll be there,"

"Okay good cause we need to talk it's important," he says seriously. I could tell something was up by his voice.

"Iight unc after I drop my lady off at work I'll be there,"

"Okay, see ya," he says hanging up.

I aired the car out, then went back inside. Tanisha was in her bathroom brushing her teeth. I came in slapping her ass grabbing my tooth brush too. We got in the shower together and I lathered her body down while leaving soft kisses on her neck. I started Nibbling on her ear while squeezing her nipples. "Bae," she lets out a soft moan. I started sucking on her neck, I turned her around picking her up while sucking on her nipples. She lets out low moans, a few curse words and a I love you fell from her lips.

"I love you too baby, I love me some you, I'll never leave you," I say before we kiss.

"I love you too baby, and I'm never leaving you I'm down for you always," she replies.

"I swear all I need is few more thousand I'll be close to my goal, imma quit all this shit, and bounce me and you,"

"I'm bringing my babies,"

"Of course boo,"

"If you stay down I'm always down for you," she says running her fingers through my hair.

"Say less," was all I said before I got down on my knees opening her legs. She was moaning so loud, like we'd never fucked before. I just smirked and kept sucking. Her legs were getting weak, her eyes were closed the faces she was making was so sexy. I kept slurping and sucking until she finally came in my mouth. Her legs were shaking hard as hell.

"Baby fuck, you make me feel so good I love you," she says before we kiss.

"I love you too," I replied back. We finished our shower and got dressed. I pulled up to her job and we kissed before saying goodbye, I couldn't help watching that ass jiggle as she walked to the door. She knew I was watching cause she turned and smiled hard. We both laughed. I just shook my head pulling off.

—-

"Niecey, when me and your auntie gonna meet this woman, you've been around here mopping and just a smiling I never seen you clean a day in my life," he says making me laugh.