6.

"Baby you are something else," I say laughing at Kash's foolishness she was so silly but it was sexy. I loved that we could goof around with each other. After dinner we came to the lake, we were just listening to music, talking and enjoying each others company. I really did love this woman I just admired her as she talked about the things she was passionate about.

I watched her roll her weed and I wanted her to lick me just like she was licking them backwoods. I closed my legs cause I could still feel her tongue on my clit from this morning when she was giving me head. I wanted her so bad she was just rambling while I was picturing her fucking me rough.

Grabbing my hair and fucking me from the back just like she was doing this morning. I was addicted to my baby, that's why it really hurt for her to accuse me of betraying her. I'd never do anything to harm her in way, if anything I was standing ten toes down getting out the car shooting back with my baby. I was worried about us though, sex was the one thing that was keeping us, but I didn't want us to lose the spark we had when we first met. I wanted to always be the girl she likes just like Beyoncé said.

"Baby what's on ya mind?" She asks breaking me from my thoughts.

"Nothing baby I'm good," I say lying I just didn't wanna ruin the vibe. I was not trying to argue tonight.

"Bae, come on you think I don't know you?" She asks and I just sighed.

"It's nothing baby I promise," I replied

It was three