3 .

Kash -

  After my stylist washed and braided up my hair, I went and got a line up, and my loafers for tonight. Tee was having a prom party, you had to show up in your best prom attire, I had my tux and everything already at Tanisha's house.

We were matching of course, she was wearing a black split thigh sequin prom dress, while I had my black Vera wang notch lapel tux. I couldn't wait to step out with her tonight. I was gonna have the baddest shorty on my arms.

I cleaned out the whip, and got a car wash before texting T and letting her know I was on my way. Soon I pulled into her driveway and she came to the door looking so good.

"Hey baby," I say before we kiss.

"Hey boo, Amia this is Kash, baby this is my daughter," we said wassup to each other and I went to go shower. She brought my towel and boxers, once I got dried off I started getting dressed.

"Baby you look good as fuck, fuck the party let's go to the courthouse," she says making me laugh.

"You look good as hell too baby, come here damn," I say biting down on my bottom lip.

"Uhn Uhn we is not getting freaky before this party I'm not gonna wanna go, cause you know I like to be in bed watching my hallmark movies on Friday nights," she replies as we laugh.

"Girl you crazy but I'm glad you decided to step out wit me baby,"

"You welcome daddy, but I am so for real you got a grandma baby not no young snapper," she had me rolling over laughing for real.

"I'm glad you think it's funny," she says as we walked out her room. I left her go first as we went downstairs.

"Okayyy mommy I see you," Amia says and Tanisha started twerking making me shake my head.

"Mama you a mess,"

"Girl you know your mama crazy, but I made some pot roast earlier don't eat all my damn pot roast cause I'm definitely going to want some when I come back,"

"Okay mama got it,"

"Is James bringing my granny gran tonight?"

"Yeah he should be here soon,"

"Okay don't have that nigga in my spot,"

"Bae she get it girl come on," I interject she cuts me a look but me and Amia fist bumps.

"Thank you Kash,"

"Don't be siding wit her girl I'm yo mama," she says making me laugh.

We left and made our way to Tinley Park for the convention center, she was having her party in their ball room.

*****

Later on That Night -

"Yo wassup Kash money," Dex greets me as I walk in.

"Wassup bro, Dex this my lady Tanisha, baby this my homie Dex her girlfriend is the birthday girl,"

"Hey nice to meet you, she talks about you all the time," Tanisha says and I skip my lip.

"What baby?"

"Don't say it like dat, dats gay," I say as me and Dex laugh.

"Baby stop playing with me," she grabs my chin and we kiss.

"Come on bro, everybody outside really Tee drunk ass wanted to smoke,"

"She already drunk?"

"Man you already knowing her and her girls drunk as hell," Dex said as we followed her to the back. It was so good seeing everybody.