9.

Kash -

"Baby you look so good, I missed you like crazy," Tanisha says as we kissed. She was looking good herself, had me biting down on my bottom lip.

"Mm I missed you too baby, this for you," I say handing her the  gift bag and flowers.

"What's this baby?" She smiles wide

"Sum you asked me for a minute ago, I went and got it for you," I say  following her to the bedroom. I took my coat off, hung it up in her closet and kicked my shoes off. I laid back on her bed and she straddled my lap.

"Oop let me see what it is," she says as  I just rubbed her thighs and watched her open her gift. Her eyes brightened so wide the minute she seen it.

" oh my god you got the bag I wanted, thank you daddy," she says smiling wide before kissing me.

"You welcome boo, I be listening to you,"

"I see, I didn't even think you were paying attention to me baby," she says getting up going to her closet. I was bout to roll up when her phone kept going off.

"Damn somebody blowing yo shit up," I say laughing it off. I was bout to grab her phone but then she went to grab it. Almost snatched her shit out my hand.

"Damn baby wassup I can't see yo phone now?" I ask

"Baby yes you can see my phone, here," she says handing it to me.

"Nah you good," I say putting it back down.

"Baby please don't start tripping tonight, we are supposed to have tacos, some wine and watch movies I wanna have a good night," she says and I just start rolling up.

"I hear you," I say but it was some in her phone she ain't want me to see. When she went to the bathroom, I grabbed her iPad unlocking it and going through her camera roll. I went through her messages and her recently deleted. It was a 312 number that caught my eye. I started reading the messages and went barging in the bathroom damn near knocking the door down.

"Yo stupid ass forgot yo iPad linked wit yo phone, so this what we doing meeting people off tinder and shit, all these studs in yo fucking phone Tanisha," I say throwing her iPad damn near breaking it.

"Kash what the fuck is wrong with you,"

"Nah man what the fuck is wrong wit you!" I yell feeling my blood boiling.

"Bae we are always off and on, I downloaded the app the last time we got into it,"

"So that's what you do, as soon as we get into it you downloading dating apps, texting people sending pictures and shit the same pics you sending me, okay bet," I say chuckling as I got up grabbing my coat and slide into my boots.

"Bae can you please stop you are being dramatic and blowing this up for nothing," she says and I swear I wanted to slap her ass but I just kept my cool.

"How the fuck you gone tell me I'm blowing something up for none, these my feelings Tanisha and you know damn well if it was the other way around you would be feeling some type of way right now,"

"Baby I get it, I deleted the app, can we please just cuddle and watch the movie," she pleads but I just ignore her grabbing my keys.

"Imma see you later I gotta get some from the club,"

"What you gotta get from the club Kash one of yo hoes?" she asks and I just shake my head.

"You the one with the hoes, " I say bumping past her and leaving. When I got in the car it was like Dime already knew what was up. She text me asking if I was coming to the club tonight. I text her back telling her I'd be there in ten minutes.