8.

Kash -

"You sure you want me to cut it all off?" Tiff asks.

"Man cut my shit low with a nice taper," I say scrolling through my phone.

"Kash this is years worth of work on your hair,"

"T, cut it off I want a new look for real," I reply. I showed her a picture of the way I wanted my hair. She got started. She cut all of it off, low the way I wanted it. She washed my hair, then had my curls on wavy. She lined me up, fixed my eyebrows and I just couldn't stop smiling at myself. This was the change I wanted fasho.

"Your lady gone be all over you," she says laughing.

"I'm already knowing, I can't wait to see her tonight," I say. I usually be thirsty to send her pic but imma wait until tonight. I handed Tiff ha bread and left going to Target. I grabbed me some boxers and some hygiene products and headed to the crib.

Tanisha was in court so I knew she wasn't gone be able to text me even though I was missing her like crazy. She was supposed to meet me at Unc's tonight for a little family dinner. I was nervous about every body meeting her but I been wanted her to meet my people cause this was my wife she needed to meet everybody important to me.

I cleaned up the crib, and finished the laundry like she told me, I ain't want her ass fussing when she came in. After I got the crib straight, I took my shower, and threw on some boxers with a pair of shorts and a simple tee shirt with some crocs. I was wearing a dress shirt and some slacks to the dinner tonight. So I was just gonna be chill until then. I decided to smoke a blunt and that shit got me sleepy as fuck. I set my alarm just to get a lil nap.

****

Later that evening -

"Oh my goodness, okay daddy," Tanisha says the moment she sees me I was smiling hard as hell.

"You fuck wit it?" I ask as I stand against the car. I had flowers for her per usual.

"Baby you looking good as hell, I'm finna give you some pussy tonight," she says making me laugh.

"You was gone do that anyway," I say smirking.

"Oh really, you just that sure of yourself huh?" she asks making me laugh.

"Stop playing wit me iight,"

"Okay daddy I'll do whatever you say fine ass," she says twerking on me she was funny as hell I just grabbed her and kissed her.

"I got a surprise for you tonight," I say in her ear before kissing her cheek.

"Baby what is it tell me now," she pouts.

"Nah you gotta wait til after dinner," I say opening the door for her.

"Babe I can't wait that long, I swear I can't,"

"Baby you gotta wait and don't be trynna be slick either trynna seduce me to tell you," I say as she bursts out laughing. She knew it was funny cause I was telling the truth. She tried to be seductive to get what she wanted lil slick self. Shit was sexy though.

I drove back to the crib, and my baby got dressed while I handled business. Niggas was calling me asking me what should they do every five minutes like they was dumb as hell.

"Baby you likey?" Tanisha asks as she stepped out.

"Hell yeah," I say smiling. She smiles grabbing her heels.

"Come here baby I got you," I say to her. She sat down and I started helping her put her heels on.

"Thank you daddy," she says smiling.